爸爸
Dad.
我去城里了
I've gone to the city.
请不要来找我
Please don't come for me.
这里正在施行宵禁 请保护好他们
There's a curfew here.Just...just keep them safe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
丧家之女
您正在收听美国国家公共电台
You are listening to NPR.
我是主持人♥大♥卫·纽鲍尔
I'm host, David Newborn,
现在是环球新闻 今天的头条新闻是
and this is Global Position.Now for today's top headlines.
纽康姆病毒在全球范围内爆发已有月余
Months after the initial worldwide outbreak,
国家以及地方政♥府♥已经在设法
national and local governments are beginning to suppress
抑制该病毒的继续蔓延和传播
the necroambulis virus epidemic.
农业部发言人声称
The Department of Agriculture
已经被感染的作物暂时还找不到有效的解决途径
has found no solution for infected, dying crops.
农业部的官员建议农民焚烧已感染病毒的农作物
Agriculture Officials are encouraging farmers to burn their crops
这样也许会抑制病毒继续生长和蔓延
in a desperate attempt to destroy what may be preventing growth.
请返回你们的住所
晚上八点以后是宵禁时间
Curfew is at 8:00.
市区居民和大都市地区依旧是重灾区
While citizens of inner cities and metropolitan areas remain hardest hit,
通过快速反应以及有效的隔离措施
through quick response and quarantine,
每周的感染率降低了30%
weekly infections reports have dropped 30%.
彻底清除与军事管制仍然在继续
Cleanup and martial law are still in effect.
医疗部门和疾病防控中心
Medical officials, along with the CDC,
对于该病毒的治疗及疫苗研制的进程仍然守口如瓶
have been tight-lipped about a cure or vaccine.
对于已感染的人群 科学家们的提议是
As for the infected, scientists are now suggesting
可以将感染者嗅觉的增强...
that an elevated sense of smell is the telltale sign
作为所谓"变身"的一个重要参考指标
of what's being referred to as "the turn."
检查一下看她感染了没有
Check this one for infection.
-你看她的皮肤 -嗯 我们又抓到一个 10-4
-Look at that skin. -Yeah, we caught another, 10-4.
看一下她是否感染了 把她带来这里
Curfew-breaker. See if infected, over. Get her here.
先生 你不能进来这里
Sir? You shouldn't be in here.
这里是为感染者准备的 您待在这里不安全
This is the shelter for the infected. It's dangerous.
我女儿在这里
-她叫什么名字 -玛吉
-What's her name? -Maggie.
玛格丽特 玛格丽特·沃格尔
Marguerite. Marguerite Vogel.
玛格丽特·沃格尔...
沃格尔先生
您女儿的咬伤非常严重
Your daughter's bite wound was very severe.
尽管我们已经对此有许多了解
Now, we may know a lot about this,
但我们还没有找出治愈的方法
except that we can't stop this yet.
接下来她可能会表现出攻击人的迹象
She's probably going to show more signs of aggression.
她可能会丧失食欲 但接下来她的食欲又会恢复
She's gonna lose her appetite, and then she's gonna get it back again.
请您看着我
Look at me.
当这种情况发生时 请将她带往隔离区
When that happens, take her to quarantine.
通常我不会让像她这种情形的感染者离开
I wouldn't normally release someone with her type infection.
我之所以这么做 只是想帮弗恩个忙
I'm doing this as a favor for Vern.
隔离期是8周
Quarantine is eight weeks in.
到时候你只需将她交给布莱尔就行
Say your goodbyes and get her straight to Blaire.
我会将所需的文件都交给韦恩
'll send all the necessary paperwork to Vern.
他会继续跟进并回答你的所有问题
He'll follow up and answer any questions you have.
祝你好运 沃格尔先生
Good luck, Mr. Vogel.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad!
-对不起 -我一直在到处找你
-I'm sorry. -I've been searching everywhere for you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他怎么说
What did he say?
你是说那个医生吗
The doctor?
靠弗恩帮忙才把你弄出来
Vern helped us get you out.
别挠了
Stop picking at it!
-你要去哪儿 -进去看看
-Where are you going? -Inside.
-玛吉 -别担心
-Mag. -I'll be fine.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
玛吉 玛吉 快上车
Maggie? Maggie? Get in the truck!
-怎么回事 -马上上车 快去
-What's wrong? -Just do it right now. Come on. Go.
妈妈 爸爸回来了
Mom! Daddy's home!
慢点儿 宝贝
Slow down, honey! Oh!
-你的包包收拾好了吗 -嗯
-Did you pack your bag? -Mm-hm.
-你要带小马一起走吗 -嗯
-Is Pretty Pony going? -Mm...
你不带你的小马驹吗
You're not taking Pretty Pony?
-东西都收拾好了吗 -收拾好了
-Got everything you need? -Yeah.
-莫莉 -爸爸
-Molly! -Daddy!
我们都很想你呢
We missed you.
-很开心看到你 -嘿 莫尔
-It's so good to see you. -Hey. Hey, Moll.
你的胳膊怎么了
What happened to your arm?
哦
Oh, uh...
我受了点小伤
I just got hurt.
我也挠过我这里
I scratched mine.
不过妈妈帮我治好了
But Mommy fixed it.
-有人帮你治吗 -医生在帮我治疗
-Who fixed yours? -Uh, the doctors.
你一直待在医院吗
Is that where you were?
是的 治这个花了好一阵子时间
Yeah. It took a while for them to fix it.
我一直在想你
I missed you.
爸爸说你病了
Dad said you were sick...
但其实你快死了 对吗
but you're dying, huh?
鲍比
Bobby...
我学校也有几个孩子被感染了
A few kids at my school got infected.
其中有一个我认识 他叫斯蒂文
I knew one of them. Steven.
虽然我也没多喜欢他 但我也不觉得他该死
I didn't like him much, but...I don't think he deserved to die.
那个会痛吗
Does it hurt?
不痛
No. Not anymore.
为什么非要让我和琳达姑姑住在一起
Why do we have to stay with Aunt Linda?
因为我是感染源
Because I'm contagious.
妈妈担心我们都会感染
Mom's afraid we'll get it.
那是因为她爱你
Just because she loves you.
嘿 去吧 对莫莉友好一点
Hey. Go on, and be nice to Molly.
鲍比
Bobby?
-我一直很挂念你 小家伙 -我也是
-I missed you, kiddo. -Missed you, too.
准备好了吗
Ready?
他们告诉我们说 病人们离最坏的结果出现
They tell us that patients have days left
只剩下几天的时间
before what they're considering the final stage.
请继续收听我们的节目
And stay tuned at the top of the hour. We'll be in conversation...
去把东西放好 过来帮我洗碗
Why don't you get settled and help me with the dishes?
卡罗琳给我们准备了一些吃的
Caroline is fixing us something to eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
艾莉打过几次电♥话♥
Allie called a few times.
二周
Two weeks?
你花了两周时间去外边找我
You spent two weeks out there looking for me?
嗯
Yeah.
我向你妈妈保证过
I made a promise to your mother,
我保证过我会保护好你
that I would protect you.
嗯 但是...但你们怎么办
Yeah, but...what about you guys?
-万一我要伤害你们了怎么办 -别担心
-What if I hurt you? -Don't worry.
卡罗琳和我 我们知道如何防范
Caroline and I, we know the precautions.
你不应该带我回来
You shouldn't have brought me back.
你得吃点东西
You have to eat something.
就当是为了我
For me.
我会的
I'll try.
玛吉 你的绷带呢
Maggie? Where are your bandages?
我真高兴我下来了[还不如不下来呢]
I'm so glad I came down.
我知道 我知道 我...
I know, I know. I...
我就是无法直视她的伤口
I just can't look at it.
我无法假装无视 尤其是一想到将要发生在她身上的事
I can't see it, knowing what's going to happen to her.
我就是做不到 韦德 我...
I just can't do it, Wade. I'm...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是不明白 我...
I just don't understand. I...
我一直在问他 一直在问他
I keep asking Him and asking Him,
但是...他却始终都没有给过我答案
but...He's not giving me any answers.
韦德
Wade?
这里是佛瑞德和...肯恩家
我们去农场了
And we're currently out on the farm.
有事请留言 我们会联络你
Leave us a message and we'll get back to you.
噢 那也太糟糕了吧
Oh, that was awful.