Won't you take a look at us
看现在的我们
Take a look at us
看现在的我们
Take a look at us
落幕吧
Drop the curtain.
快点!
Come on.
你为何愁眉苦脸?
What's that look for?
我们只是遇到小挫折,没什么大不了
We've had a minor setback, nothing more.
对
Yes.
我要出去赚一点钱
I'll go on the road for a bit, and make some cash.
来,拿去吧
Here, take this.
你会想听的歌♥都在里面
It's got every song you'll ever need.
它是最好的同伴
The best companion there is.
好吧
Okay.
好,一眨眼我就回来
Okay, I'll be back in two shakes of a lamb's tail.
记住如果有人问起,你就说自己是...
And remember, if anyone asks, tell them you are
毛公仔
stuffed
好
Okay.
(18个月后...)
拿好了? - 没问题
You got it? -Yeah, I'm good.
再搬几箱 - 直接搬去客厅,老友
Couple more. -Straight to the living room, brother.
我们真的会住在这里?
Are we actually gonna be living here?
我想是的
I think we are.
这样做是大错特错
This is a really bad idea.
你们知道曼克顿的罪案率...
Do you realize Manhattan crime statistics
每年都上升超过
have seen a year-on-year increase
百分之18吗?
of over 18 percent?
多数有小孩的家庭都会搬走 而不是搬来
Most people move out of the city when they have kids, not into it.
准备好未?
Ready?
你们一定是严氏一家
And you must be the Primms.
很高兴认识你们 我是代表自♥由♥学校的嘉露
I am so pleased to meet you. I'm Carol from Liberty Day School.
我们很高兴来到这里
We're so excited to be here.
你们的新数学科主任
Your new Math Department chair.
我们很荣幸请到你来
We are very pleased to have you.
有时间的话,请签署这些文件
If you can just sign these when you get the chance.
他是我们的儿子佐舒
Oh, and this is our son Josh.
而且我们还未说到 含铅油漆被广泛使用
Plus we haven't even talked about the widespread use of lead paint.
搬到新城市 有些紧张 - 我明白
New city. Little nervous. -Sure.
我可以对你说 我非常喜欢你的烹饪书吗?
Oh, can I tell you how much of a fan I am of your cookbooks?
对吧? - 我期待你下一本著作
Right? -I can't wait to see what you do next.
其实我现在想减少工作量
You know, I'm actually scaling it back a bit work-wise,
让我有多些时间陪佐舒
so I could spend more time with Josh.
这位是曹生,他住在你们楼下
And this is Mr. Grumps, your downstairs neighbor.
你好吗?
Hey, how's it going?
这里的物业管理处订立了 严格的噪音排减规则
The local housing administration has established strict noise abatement rules.
记住好好看清楚 - 当然了
Make sure you read them. -Yeah, of course.
我们一定会,对吧?老婆
We certainly will, won't we, darling?
当然
Of course.
那是我见过最美丽的猫
That is the most beautiful cat I've ever seen.
萝莉达不是一只猫
Loretta is not a cat.
它是一只银阴影色波斯猫 非常身娇体弱
She's a Silver Shaded Persian with an extremely delicate constitution.
不要喂它吃东西 或者放它出外面 - 不如...
Do not feed her or let her out of the building.
不如我们上楼吧,来吧
Why don't we go upstairs? Yeah, come on.
我会留意住他们 我班律师也会留意住他们
I'll be watching them. My lawyers will be watching them too.
他们一行差踏错就要即刻走 到时你就非卖♥♥楼不可
One foot out of place, and they'll be out, and you'll be forced to sell.
知道未?
Okay?
我也想说他只是表面凶狠
I'd say his bark's worse than his bite,
但老实说,他内心也不友善
but to be honest, his bite's pretty unpleasant too.
但那只猫很正,我们能养宠物吗?
Amazing cat, though. Can we have a pet?
佐舒,你有敏感
Josh, allergies.
我知道
I know.
提提你们 阁楼里有前屋主留下的东西
FYI, there's a few leftovers from a previous owner in the attic.
希望不会阻到你们
Hopefully they won't get in your way.
欢迎搬来新居
Welcome home.
老婆,可以挂在这里吗?你不钟意
Babe, can I put this here?
不
You hate it.
不
No.
纽约市
New York City.
我们真的搬来了? - 我想是的
Did we just move here? -I think we did.
你认为佐舒会有问题吗?
You think Josh is gonna be okay?
你讲笑吧?上面全层都属于他
Are you kidding me? He's got his own floor up there.
他大概非常乐在其中
He's probably having the time of his life.
什么声? - 那是救护车
What was that?
That is an ambulance.
什么声? - 那是车軚声
What was that?
That was a car tire.
什么声?
What was that?
我不知道是什么声
I have no idea what that was.
“这是我的鳄鱼”
"This is my crocodile.
“请好好照顾它”
Please, take good care of him.
“赫德P华伦蒂敬上”
Cordially yours, Hector P. Valenti."
(附言:它是我最贵重的财产 它叫莱奥)
莱奥
"Lyle."
豆腐羽衣甘蓝沙律
Tofu kale breakfast bowl.
莙薘菜炒鹰嘴豆
Swiss chard chickpea scramble.
纯素姜黄奶咖啡
Vegan turmeric latte. -I thought it was in...
我还以为在...来自三本书的三款不同食谱
Three different recipes from three different books.
真完美
It's perfect.
老婆,看来很好吃和健康 但我要走了
Oh, honey, this looks amazing, and healthy.
我不能迟到,好吗?佐舒在哪里?
But I gotta go. I can't be late. Where's Josh?
我会送佐舒返学,记得吗?
I'm taking Josh, remember?
对
Right.
带早餐去
Grab something.
你有见过我的眼镜吗?
Have you seen my glasses?
唔该 - 喂
Thank you. -Hey.
好吗?
Yeah?
你做得到,好吗?请到你是他们幸运
You got this, okay? They're lucky to have you.
娶到你是我幸运
I'm lucky to have you.
喂,别忘了报名参加摔角,好吗? - 好的
Don't forget to sign up for wrestling. -Okay.
我们要走了 - 佐舒,还有时间吃早餐
We gotta go. -Josh, there's time for breakfast.
不,由东86街车站坐地铁 到西农庄广场要11分钟
No, it's an 11-minute ride on the subway from East 86th to West Farms Square,
加上去车站要走4分钟 到站之后要再走7分钟
plus a four-minute walk at this end and a seven-minute walk at the other.
如果一切顺利的话
Assuming everything goes right.
走快点,妈
Keep up, Mom.
要一路走到街尾,然后穿过一条小路
All the way down to the end. Then we just cross this little avenue.
这里是86街车站
This is 86th Street Station.
走开,细路
Excuse me.
小心啦! - 靠边呀,细路!
Watch it. -Wrong side, kid.
Excuse me.
让开...
Move, move.
请勿靠近车门
Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
放心吧!你做得到!
Don't worry, you got this.
“你做得到!”
"You got this."
有冇搞错?
Seriously?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你没看到我们在拍片吗?
Do you not see us filming here? -Come on, man.
不是吧
Do you mind? -Dude, are you serious?
老友,不是吧? - 一看就知他在拍片
He's literally filming.
我们走吧
Let's go, guys.
学其他人看Sweep吧,乡下仔 - 别理他
Watch it on Sweep like everyone else, pumpkin.
骑呢怪!
Whatever. -Weirdo.
羽量级,到你们了
Featherweights, you're up.
开始!
And wrestle.
找机会抱腿
Look for the single leg.
快点!
Come on.
(如何在学校认识新朋友)
(利用开场白打开话题)
(- 可以借支笔给我吗? - 当然可以,借给你)
(Sweep)
我是翠迪 我会参加《人人造星》的选拔
I'm Trudy, and I'm auditioning for Show Us What You Got.
萝莉达
Loretta.
喝吧,那碗奶是给你的
Go ahead. That milk's for you.
喂
Hey.
嘿 记得我
Hey, remember me
嘿 记得我
Hey, remember me
你会永远记得我
You'll always remember me
电影精选列表