你才是我喜欢的人
You're the one that I like.
你才是我想在一起的人
You're the one that I want to be with.
好吧
Yeah, right.
这是真的
It's true.
你俩真是太性感了
You two are so sexy!
里面真是太热了
God, it is hot in there!
我要结婚啦
I'm getting married!
我们也是
Hey, so are we!
你们可以用我的伴娘 如果你能找到她们
You have to use my bridesmaids, if we can find them!
我们去找你的伴娘吧
Well, let's go find your bridesmaids!
我们去找伴娘咯
We're going to go find the bridesmaids.
走吧
Let's go.
你热吗 有没有毒品啊
Boy are you hot, you got any drugs?
里面真热啊
It is truly hot in there.
是的
Yeah.
我不喜欢俱乐部
Yeah I don't really like clubs anyway.
你是罗斯·派斯吗
Aren't you Russell Price?
两年前 我在凤♥凰♥城艺术博物馆
You know I saw a lecture on the Elwood renovation you did
听了你的埃尔伍德装♥修♥演说
two years ago at the Phoenix Art Museum.
我在凤♥凰♥城的一家公♥司♥工作
I work at a firm in Phoenix.
我记得
Yeah, I remember that.
你提了很多问题吗
Did you ask a lot of questions at that one?
很多人提了问题
A lot of people asked questions.
你记得我吗
You remember me?
不 我没提问 但我记得你的作品
No, I didn't ask any questions but I remembered your work,
我非常喜欢 我觉得你修复的房♥子
I loved it, I thought the house looked better after your
比原作更美 真的
Restoration, honestly.
所有人都这样说
Everybody says that and
但我一直和他们说
I keep telling people that the building
现在的建筑材料比以前的好多了
materials now are so much better than they were then,
你不能...
You really can't make....
我是在称赞你 你真的做得很好
It's a complement, but you did a fantastic job.
好的 谢谢
Oh, okay, thank you.
我真的很喜欢
I was really impressed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
这是谁啊
Who the hell is this?
快上车吧 我们要去一个派对
Hey go get the car, we're going to go to a party
和伴娘们一起
with the bridesmaids.
等等
Yeah,just a second.
不 就现在
No, now!
性感帅哥 快点吧 我们走
Sexy come on, come on, let's go,
我们要和伴娘们一起开派对啦
We're going to party with the bridesmaids.
我们走吧
Let's go!
当同志是什么感觉
What's it like being gay?
非常好
It's cool.
我觉得自己爱上达芙妮了
You know I'm kind of in love with Daphne.
我对她有性幻想
I fantasize about having sex with her.
那就做呗
Well do it!
我要结婚啦 傻子
I'm getting married silly!
还在吗
Hello...?
你为什么不和他一起
Why aren't you out there with him?
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
你和女人交往过吗
You ever been with a woman?
没有
No.
你想吗
Do you want to?
不想
Uh, nope.
让我恶心
Grosses me out.
真可惜
Too bad.
因为你真的很性感
Cause you're hot.
辣哥
Hot.
20块给我看
Twenty bucks if I can watch.
25 30
Twenty-five, thirty!
你为什么看着我
Why were you looking at me?
她问我为什么和你在一起
She asked why I'm with you.
这真是个有趣的问题
Well that's an interesting question.
他说因为你是独一无二的
He said because you were kind.
罗斯迪是独一无二的
Rusty is kind.
他真的很喜欢我
He really likes me.
他想要照顾我
He wants to take care of me.
我从没见过像他这样的人
I never really met anyone like him before.
你怎么了宝贝 你想回家了吗
What's the matter baby, you want to go home.
我们回家吧
Ah, let's go home.
我们要走了
We're going to go.
好的
All right.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
请让我和你在一起
Please keep me with you.
不要让我走
Don't let me go.
想吸一口吗
Want a hit baby?
你真的不想尝一下吗
Sure you don't want to try?
别说话 宝贝
''Hush now baby''
我看见你在月光下
'I see you dancing...''
翩翩起舞
''...In the moonlight''
别说话 宝贝
''Hush now baby,''
我看见你在月光下
''I see you dancing...''
翩翩起舞
''In the moonight...''
别说话 宝贝
''Hush now baby,''
我爱上了你
''I'm in love with you''
别说话 宝贝
''Hush now baby,''
我看见你在月光下
'I see you dancing''
翩翩起舞
''In the moonlight''
我依然爱着你
''I still love you''
别说话
''Hush now''
别说话
''Hush now''
别说话 宝贝
''Hush now baby,''
我看见你在迷雾中
'I see you swimming...''
施展泳姿
''...In the haze''
别说话 宝贝
''Hush now baby,''
我依然爱着你
''I still love you''
别说话
''Hush now,''
罗斯迪
Rusty?
好啊 罗杰
Hey Roger.
我是丹尼
Hey, it's Denny.
我马上就过去 我要
Listen I'm coming over, I want a
两百块的货
couple hundred dollars worth, okay?
是的
Yeah.
不 不 这次没有口♥交♥
No, no, no blow jobs this time,
我有现钞 全是现钞
I've got the money cash man, all cash.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you man!
你不想要现金啊
You don't want cash!
也许安东尼要
Well, maybe Antonio does,
我可能会打给他
maybe I'll call him.
好的
Sure.
两百块的货
Yeah, a couple of rocks.
也许下次我再帮你口♥交♥ 好吗
Maybe we'll do the blow job thing next time okay.
好的 晚些时候见
All right, I'll see you in a little bit.
拜
Bye.
罗斯迪
Rusty?
你是谁
Um, who are you?
我和罗斯迪一起的
I'm with Rusty.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
睡着了吧
Asleep.
你是谁
Who are you?
你在这里做什么
And what are you doing here?
罗斯迪爱我
Rusty loves me.
罗斯迪爱你?
Rusty loves you?
罗斯迪爱你?
Rusty loves you?
这算什么屁事
What the fuck is this?
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait...hold on.
电影精选列表