威尔斯纺织
嘿 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
嘿 老爸 你过会儿就回家吗
Hey, Dad. Are you coming home soon?
嗯 过一个小时左右吧
Yeah, in an hour or so.
怎么了 妈妈呢
What's-what's up? Where's mom?
我觉得她不舒服
I don't think she's feeling good.
我知道
I know.
别担心
Don't worry.
我在努力让她好起来
I'm working on getting her better, okay?
她...
She's...
她一直在和自己讲话
She's been talking to herself.
听着
Listen.
我马上回家来陪你
I will be home with you very soon
我会让妈妈好起来的 我保证
and I'm going to get Mom better, I promise.
好吧
Okay.
-待会见 伙计 -待会见
- I'll see you soon, buddy. - See you soon
索菲·劳埃德
医疗记录
加利福尼亚 桑丘
你想让谁加班吗
Do you want anyone on overtime?
不 我得...
No, I got to...
我得...
I got to...
去准备关门吧
Just go ahead and close up.
好
Okay.
至少你能让她
The very least, maybe you could get her
别把自己锁在橱柜里吧
to stop locking herself in the closet, okay?
对吧
Right?
我们不能管这叫做干预 应该叫做...
So we don't call it an intervention, we call it a...
保罗
Paul?
我看到一些东西
I saw something.
这事儿确实开始对他产生不利影响了
This thing is really starting to take its toll on him.
保罗
Paul.
稍等一下
One second, please.
怎么了
What?
后屋里有点东西
There was something in the back room.
什么叫有点东西
What do you mean something?
我不知道 消失了
I don't know. It disappeared.
埃丝特 我得先打完这个电♥话♥ 所以...
Esther, I really got to deal with this, so...
回家去吧 好吗
Just go home, okay?
你出去的时候小心点
Be careful on your way out, okay?
我大概...一小时后回家
Okay, so I'll be home in about a... an hour.
好的
Okay. Yep
再见
Bye.
埃丝特
Esther?
不不不 拜托
Oh, no, no, no... Come on!
鬼关灯
我们再滚一次的可能性有多大
What's the chance that we go again?
约等于零
Slim to none.
差不多吧
About that.
-不要吗 -不要
- No? - No.
我去洗个澡
I'm going to go take a shower.
也许我能和你一起洗
Hey, maybe I'll join you.
那你会闻上去一股女用肥皂味儿
You will smell like girlie soap.
-七次郎 -我起来了
- Marathon man. - I'm up.
别想留下来
Don't think you're staying.
贝卡
Becca.
-就一晚呗 -不行
- Just one night? - No.
你要大半夜的把我赶出去吗
You're going to kick me out in the middle of the night?
你会没事的 你又不是小狗狗
You're going to be okay. You're not a puppy.
我以为我是你男朋友
I thought I was your boyfriend.
男朋友
Boyfriend?
什么时候成男朋友了
Who said anything about boyfriend?
是啊 你算是...
Yeah. Uh, you're a...
一个 我目前唯一相处的对象
a guy, the only guy that I've been seeing.
已经八个月了
It's been eight months.
真的吗 有八个月了
Really? Eight months?
八个月了
Eight months.
那你绝对载入史上第一顺位了
That officially puts you in the first place.
-不如我在这里留一条牛仔裤吧 -不行
- How about I keep a pair of jeans here? - Nope.
一只袜子 我是说当然就只留一只
A sock? I mean, just one sock but, of course.
你只剩一只袜子能干什么
What are you going to do with one sock?
那是答应的意思吗
Is that a yes?
不 出去 我明天还要上班
No, get out of here. I've work tomorrow.
我留一只袜子并不代表你甩不掉我了
Not like, having a sock here means you can't get rid of me.
袜子不是船锚
Socks are not anchors.
好了 明天晚上见 演出时见
Okay, I'm going to see you tomorrow night, at that gig.
这事儿能先这样吗 拜托了
Can we just agreed to that, please?
好吧
Alright.
你还在外面吗
Are you still there?
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
你可以偶尔让我留下...
You know, one of these nights, you're going to let me s...
我也爱你
I love you too.
帅哥
Hey, sexy.
我非常喜欢你
I like you, a lot.
就这样吗
Is that all?
不 还有一件事
No, there is one more thing.
差一点
So close.
慈善企业家讣告
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
我只是不知道该怎么办 我...
I just don't know what to do about it. I...
我很抱歉 我真的不知道
I'm so sorry. I... I really don't know.
妈妈
Mom?
马丁 怎么了
Hey, Martin. What's up?
你没事吧
You okay?
我会的 得...稍等一会
Yeah, I will be. Just... it will take a bit.
我们把你吵醒了吗
Did we wake you?
什么
What?
你得回床上去 亲爱的
You got to go back to bed, sweetie.
只有大人才能这么晚
Hey, the only ones that should be wondering the halls
还在走廊上逛
at this hour are grown ups.
晚安 马丁
Good night, Martin.
她不接电♥话♥
She isn't answering.
嘿 马丁
Hey, Martin?
我们能帮你联♥系♥其他人吗
Is there someone else we can call for you?
只是...我不知道你还有个弟弟
It's just... I didn't know you had a brother.
是啊
Yeah.
你是丽贝卡吗
Are you, Rebecca?
-是的 -我是艾玛 儿童服务中心的
- Yeah. - I'm Emma, I'm with Child Services.
你父亲死后 我被指派来帮助马丁
I was assigned to Martin after your father died.
是继父
Stepfather.
-什么 -他是我继父
- Excuse me? - He was my stepfather.
我十岁的时候我父亲就走了 再也没回来
My dad ran off when I was ten and did not come back.
我们能...先关心马丁的情况吗
If we could just... talk about Martin for a minute.
他在家怎么样 睡得好吗
How is he when he is at home? Is he sleeping?
我怎么知道 我不住在那里
I wouldn't know. I don't live there.
所以家里只有你妈妈吗
So, it's just your mother in the house then?
是的
Yeah.
她情况怎么样
How is she holding up?
她...
Well. She's...
她在服用抗抑郁药 如果你问的是这个
She's taking her antidepressants if that's what you're asking.
好吧...她的抑郁有多严重
Okay, and... how bad is it, this depression?
不好意思 马丁没事吧 因为...
I'm sorry, is Martin okay? Because...
你这样盘问我 像他被虐待了似的
you're grilling me like he has a black eye or something.
他今早在指导教室睡着了
He fell asleep in homeroom this morning...
这已经是这周的第三次了
for the third time in the past week.
好吧 借过
Okay, excuse me.
你来了
You showed up.
是啊
Yeah.
我也不确定你会不会来
I didn't know if you would.
好吧
Okay.
妈妈在哪里
Where is Mom?
马丁 我知道你和你妈妈经历了很多事
Martin, I know you and your mother are going through a lot.