凯 等等我
Cat, wait.
快起来
Come on!
快走啊 站起来 快起来
Move,move, come on!
凯 小心 凯 靠 它就在这
Cat, look.Cat, wait, there it is!
凯瑟琳 快
Catherine, look!
弗朗西斯 当心
Francois, stop!
鬼精灵:起源
到地儿了
Is this it?
呃...
Um...
好吧
Okay.
我想是的
I guess.
我可知道这儿为啥成不了风景胜地了
Well, I can see why this isn't a tourist destination.
打退堂鼓了 想钻回卡车里
You wanna go back?And get inside the truck?
扯淡 你呢
No, you?
沿着公路一直走就到村子了
The village is down that road a stretch.
这条路通往村子
The village is down this road?
能不能再花15分钟帮我们载过去
Do you mind driving us another 15 minutes to the village?
不不不不不 想都别想
No, no, no. No, no.I can't do that.
把钱给他 然后我们用走的 宝贝 就这样吧
Let's just pay him and keep going, babe, okay?
压根没想象中那么远 走着都能到
It can't be that far.We can just walk.
诺吧
Sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Okay.
哥们 这太坑爹了 操
Man, this is ridiculous.Awesome.
这是个神马东西
What is that thing?
尽管这座村子只有大约三百年历史
This village is only like 300 years old.
但据说这儿遍布着
But it's said to have housed some of
人类所知最为古老的凯尔特人遗迹
the oldest Celtic artifacts known to man.
哇哦
Whoa.
我受到了惊吓
Now that's creepy.
我 靠
Oh, boy.
你笑起来真可爱 宝贝
You got a pretty mouth, girl!
一定是哪里搞错了
There must be some mistake.
既然是你说要来爱尔兰玩的 那我们就上了贼船跟贼走
Only mistake was trusting you with our last weekend in Ireland.
爱尔兰的魅力无与伦比 是吧
Nothing like that old Irish charm, huh?
也许这地方永远不会萧条
Maybe this place won't be a bust after all.
骚年们打算喝点什么
Get you kids somethin'?
喔 四瓶雪花最好不过了
Oh, um... Four pints would be great.
品味不错 跟我来
Sounds good. Follow me.
进去坐吧
Sit yourself down.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
瞧这地方
Look at this place.
索菲 你可以在这儿做完你的历史学硕士论文
You could do your masters of history thesis just on this place, Soph.
你懂什么历史
What do you know about history?
上下五千年随便问
I know everything about history.
我知道我要干了这杯
I know it's exactly what I'm gonna make of these pints
咱可爱的吧女郎送来的啤酒
our lovely barmaid has brought us!
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯 干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
敬爱尔兰
To Ireland.
实际上 我并不确定是否要去伯克利读硕士
Actually, I'm not sure I'm gonna enroll in Berkeley for my master's.
啥
What?
对 我是说我想跟本一起去哈佛 一起打拼
Yeah. I mean, with Ben going to Harvard and everything,
我想可能要暂时告别东海岸了
I thought I might just check out the east coast for a while.
真的吗
Really?
但你从两岁开始就矢志不渝地
But you've wanted to get your master's in
想拿到历史学硕士 索菲
history since you were like two, Soph.
历史学并不是伯克利的主流专业
It's not like Berkeley's going anywhere, and neither is history.
那么 对于这个奇特的小村庄
So, uh, is this quaint little village
咱们未来的历史学家们有什么期待呢
everything our potential historian hoped it would be?
我还没拿定主意好吗 八字还没一撇
I'm not sure yet, okay? We haven't even seen anything.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我无意中听到了你们的聊天
Excuse me, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation,
你们可别嫌我太八婆
and I hope you don't think me too nosy,
目测你们是一群考古迷
but you seem to be a bit of a history buff.
是来瞻仰村子里的历史遗迹的吧
Come to see the village's ancient historical sites, have you?
我叫哈密斯·麦康威尔
Hamish McConville.
我叫索菲
I'm Sophie.
如果 你们想去看真正历史的话
Now, if it's real history you want to see
你们真得去瞧瞧"克劳可 德拿 戴"
you need to see theClocha de na Deithe.
克劳个啥戴
Clock de le what?
"克劳可 德拿 戴"
Clocha de na Deithe?
天父的...石头
Stones of the... Fathers?
你爱尔兰语不错啊 意思很接近
That's good, very close.
就是"众神之石"
The Stones of the Gods.
听起来很棒哎 我要去
Sounds terrifying. I'm in!
我也去
Man, me, too!
众神之石到底是什么东西
What exactly are The Stones of the Gods?
那么 让我来告诉你
Well, let me tell you.
"众神之石"是座巨石雕塑群
TheClocha de naDeithe is a collection of enormous stone sculptures
发现于森林中的洞穴里
found in the middle of a cave in the woods.
如今 这些雕塑被认为是
Now, these sculptures are thought to be
整个爱尔兰历史艺术中
the oldest existing historical artifacts
最古老的遗迹
in all of Ireland.
极有可能就是
Quite possibly the cradle
凯尔特文明的孕育摇篮
of Celtic civilization itself.
太夸张了吧
You're kidding.
为什么之前我们从未听说过有这事呢
Why have we never heard of them before?
噢 不 你绝不会在任何一本旅游指南中
Oh, no, you won't find mention of the
找到关于它的一字一句
Clocha de na Deithe in any guidebooks.
我们村子有许多东西不为人所知
No, there's lots of things about our village that people don't know about.
我们刻意与观光名胜划清界限
A lot of things that we like to keep private from the tourist trade.
但你是一个历史爱好者
But you being a history buff yourself,
不是一般的游客 对吧
you're not your usual tourist, are you?
好吧 谢谢你 可我们怎么去那里呢
Well, thank you. How do we get there?
到那儿...大概要跋涉七个小时
Now there... It's about a seven hour hike from here.
呵呵 七个小时
Seven hours?
卧♥槽♥
Ouch.
当然 你可以一直呆在路旁的小木屋里
Well, you could always stay in one of the cabins down the road.
天一亮就出发
Leave first thing in the morning,
那明天晚上就能回来了
you'd be back by tomorrow night.
只是建议 当然你可以考虑一下
That is, if you'd like, of course.
森林里的小木屋 没理由不赞啊
A cabin in the woods?What's not to like?
我喜欢你的心态
I like your attitude.
唯一不讨人喜欢的就是
Well, what's not to like is that this was
我们要走整整一天 伙计们
supposed to be a day trip, guys.
没事 不过通个宵而已 谁怕谁啊
Okay. So it's an overnight. Who cares?
咱们来举手表决吧 去的举手
Well, let's put it to a vote, then!All in favor?
你俩都不去
All opposed?
你怎么说 索菲
What's it gonna be, Soph?
挑战一下
Let's do it!
挑战一下 很好 肯定妙趣横生
Let's do it. Yes.It's gonna be fun.
肯定妙趣横生
It's gonna be fun.
很遗憾 老兄
Too bad, buddy.
-真的要去啊 -我知道 好吗
-Are you kidding me? -I know, okay?
我只是 觉得探险非常拉风
But I just... I think this could be a really cool thing.
一生必做一次的感觉
Like once in a lifetime.
你知道为了你我耐着脾气听了多少场医学会议
And you know how many medical conferences I've sat through for you.
好吧
All right.
那好 那我打电♥话♥给我儿子 他会开车来接我们
Good. Tell you what, I'll call my son, and he'll come and pick us up.
大家一起干了这杯 怎么样
Now drink up, all of you.All right?
嘿 谢谢你 老哥 谢谢 干杯
Hey, thanks, man.Thank you. Cheers.
他来了 伙计们
There it is, guys.
嗨 你来啦 肖恩
Hey, there you are, Sean.
给你介绍一下
Look at that.
这是本 索菲 大卫 还有詹妮弗
This is Ben, Sophie,David, and Jennifer.
看这车 虽然不好看 不过还算结实
Now look at that, it's not pretty,but it does the job, so...
我们走吧
Let's go.
我滴妈
Oh, boy.
你好
电影精选列表