乐高星球大战
乐高星球大战 学徒的危机
Lego Star Wars - The Padawan Menace
在克隆战争席卷整个星系的
it is a time of great upheaval as the clone wars
某一个动♥乱♥的时候
rage across the galaxy
这次 共和国最大的挑战
On this day the biggest challenge to the republic -
和新的英雄们
and its newest heroes -
将会以一个最难以想象的外形出现
will come in most unlikely of forms
太好看了
Fascinating.
一群绝地学徒刚从银河野外实习归来
A group of Padawans returns from a field trip to the Outer Rim Territories,
但是他们真正的冒险才刚刚开始
but their real adventure is about to begin.
看啊!
Check it out!
瞧我的!
Look what I can do!
又到了参观的地点 年轻的绝地学徒们
One more visit we have, my young Padawans,
而这里是最重要的
and most important it is.
银河参议院
A tour of the Galactic Senate.
但是我们想来点刺♥激♥的!
But we want excitement!
你们会觉得刺♥激♥的
But you will have excitement.
这里正在举♥行♥让人兴奋的气体矿脉监管商谈
The thrill of watching as a gas mine treaty is negotiated.
尤达大♥师♥ 出什么事情了么?
Master Yoda, is something wrong?
我必须离开一下
Leave you, I must.
我感到共和国有严重的威胁
A grave threat to the Republic, I fear.
玩的开心哦!
Fun have!
3-POC 你来照顾这些学徒
In your care now these Padawans are, 3-POC.
-你去哪里? 别离开我们! -安静
-Where are you going? You can't leave us! -Peace out.
我没有照顾绝地学徒的程序
Taking care of younglings is just not in my programming.
欢迎你们 未来的绝地武士!
Welcome, Jedi of tomorrow!
我们是你们的导游 我是C-3PO
We are your tour guides. I am C-3PO,
这是我的同事 R2-D2
and this is my counterpart, R2-D2.
那么 我知道你们是非常
Now, I can tell that you are all most
有礼貌而且举止文明的
polite and very well behaved.
喂 喂 你们应该礼貌对待一个机器人
Now, now. You should always be respectful to a droid,
特别是我这样不喜欢悬浮
especially one like myself, who does not like to float
或旋转的
or to spin!
这就是命啊 生来服务 生来受罪
Just my destiny again. Made to serve, made to suffer.
太刺♥激♥了
Too much excitement.
-请走这边 -头好痛啊
-Come along, please. -Major headache.
恩 应该不会更糟了
Well, I suppose it could be worse.
哈哈 这里肯定比孤儿院好多了
Hey, this sure beats that orphanage.
恩 这个中间应该是果冻
Miney... I wonder if that has jelly in the middle.
只有一种方法可以确认
Only one way to find out.
嘿 你!干嘛的?
Hey, you! What are you doing there?
这里是限制开放区域
This is a restricted area.
老鼠啊!哪里去了? 在哪里去了?
A mouse! Where'd it go? Where'd it go?
一会见罗
Later, man.
-嘿 来人啊 拦住那小子 -抓住他!
-Hey, someone stop that kid! -Get him!
银河参议院
The Galactic Senate,
也被称为是共和国的
also referred to as the Republic...
酷 好的 我要这个 这个
Cool. All right. I'll have one of those, one of those.
这样应该就行了 好了
That should just about do me. All right.
-喂喂 我们去哪里? -银河参议院
-Hey, hey, where we going? -Galactic Senate.
-那个小子去哪里了? -太酷了
-Where did that kid go? -Awesome.
都是你的错
This is your fault.
我偷到了共和国秘密作战计划
I have stolen the Republic's secret battle plans,
而且炸♥弹♥也快安放好了
and the bomb is almost in place.
做的太好了 Asajj Ventress
You have done well, Asajj Ventress.
当炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候
When the device detonates,
就是我的舰队进攻的信♥号♥♥
that is the signal for the fleet to attack.
遵命 大♥师♥
Yes, Master.
我们会大获全胜的!
And then total victory will be ours!
他在这里干嘛?
What's he doing here?
停!
Cut!
Darth 你没有在这个场景里面
Darth, you're not in this scene.
Darth 看我
Darth, look at me.
-我没有么? -没有
-I'm not? -Nope.
看这里?是的 你看到你的
See that? No, do you see your...
好的 是的
Right. Exactly.
是的 好 好
Right. Good, good.
Darth 你要甜甜圈么?
Darth, do you want a donut?
谁给 Darth 弄点甜甜圈
Somebody get Darth a donut.
亲爱的 这样简直让我无法工作
Darlings, l can't work like this.
谁都没法
Anyhoo...
很快 参议长就会到这里开始会议
Very soon now, the Chancellor will arrive to begin the session.
这样很酷 不是么?
Isn't it thrilling?
我说 "这样是不是很酷?"
I said, "Isn't it thrilling?"
有请Palpatine参议长
His Excellency, Chancellor Palpatine.
那不是参议长 那是一个西斯大帝!
That's not the Chancellor, it's a Sith Lord!
哦 不好意思 等等
Oops, sorry. Hold on.
Bureaucratosis来的参议员 请发言
Senator Yaun of Bureaucratosis, you have the floor.
哇!多么华丽的言辞啊
Yes! What glorious loquacity.
等等 我不记得在绝地圣殿见过你
Wait, I don't remember you from the Jedi Temple.
是的 你记得
Yes, you do.
绝地的意念控制对绝地无效哦
Jedi mind tricks don't work on Jedis.
-我知道 -看见那个小子没有
-I knew that. -Hey, did you see that kid?
那小子跑哪里去了
Where'd that kid go?
该藏起来了!
Time to be inconspicuous.
嘿 小心
Hey, watch it!
Ian 请停下来
Ian, kindly stop that at once.
-请等我一下 -Ian是谁?
-Just give me a minute. -Who's Ian?
抓紧你的金属裤子 我会弄好的
Keep your metal pants on, I'll fix it.
我的天呐
Oh, my!
议员们 这样的行为可不符合礼仪哦
Delegates, such behavior is simply not protocol.
-我的天呐 -一团糟
-Oh, my. -Marvelous.
我感到了原力的异动
A disturbance I feel in the Force.
我希望我的感觉是错误的
Mistaken I hope my feelings are.
我真讨厌我老是对的
Tired of being right all the time, I am.
太好了
Great.
拿出你的看家本领吧
Give it your best shot.
投降吧 绝地
Surrender, Jedi.
-和我的拳头商议吧 -来啊 过两招!
-Negotiate that! -Bring it on!
小心俺的耳朵! 小心 小心!
Watch meesa ears! Watch out, watch out!
俺真是个幸运的甘地人!
Meesa one lucky Gungan!
俺被击中了!
Meesa hit!
可怜的加加 哦 好了
Poor Jar Jar. Oh, well.
学徒们 请跟着我立即离开这里
Padawans, please follow me out of here immediately,
千万不要惊慌哦!
and don't panic!
偶滴个宇宙神啊!马上到大巴那里!
My stars! To the bus, and no delay!
太 帅 了!
Totally awesome!
天啊 差点就中招了
Man, that was close.
把这个光碟拿到我们的基地去
Take that disk to the staging base.
用我停在左边泊机亭的飞船
Use my ship at the left docking bay.
收到 收到
Roger, roger.
-你另外一个左边 -收到收到
-Your other left. -Roger, roger.
放我出去
Get me out of here.
那个战斗机器人拿到了秘密作战计划
Secret battle plans, that droid has.
我去搞定 老兄
I'm on it, bro.
噢 我的天呐 我差点都尿裤子了
Oh, my gosh. I'm gonna pass out.
不好意思 对不起
Excuse me, sorry.
司机呢?
But where is the driver?
我不干了!
等等 回来!
Wait, come back.
我可飞不来这玩意
I can't fly this thing.
我是个礼仪机器人 不是飞行员
I'm a protocol droid, not a pilot!
R2 停下来!
Artoo, stop that!
这趟飞行的存活率大约为650百万分之一
The chances of surviving this flight are approximately 650 million to one.
必须将作战计划送到基地
Must get plans to staging base.
-我们必须跟着他 -我会死跟着他的
-Follow him, we must. -I'm all over it, like green on beans.
看起来不太难
That wasn't so hard.
我都开始相信我能操作这飞船了
I do believe I could get the hang of this pilot thing.
噢 天啊
Oh, dear.
我想我可以和他好好交谈一下
I suppose I had better exchange insurance information with him.
或者别了 R2 快带我们离开这里
Or not. Artoo, get us out of here!
电影精选列表