(WOMAN MOANING)
(MAN SIGHING)
要我停么
You want me to stop?
不 别停 你为什么要停下
No, don't stop. Why did you stop?
我不知道 你动了一下 你的腿还是什么 还要我继续么
I don't know, you moved your leg or something.You want me to keep going?
嗯 继续 别停
Yeah. Keep going. Don't stop.
像这样,哦
Like that. Yeah.
噢 别动 别停
Okay. Don't move. Don't stop.
天哪
Oh, God!
(PHONE RINGING)
哦 天哪 上帝
Oh, lord! Oh, Jesus!
(RINGING CONTINUES)
干我
Fuck me! Fuck me!
阿 干♥你♥
Ah, fuck you.
(PHONE BEEPING)
是我 你不必接
JANE: Sam, hi, it's me.You don't need to pick up.
我知道你正忙着收拾行李
I know you're busy, like, packing or something.
就来说声...嘿...
Just calling to say "yea!"
听着
And, listen...
我这儿有点状况
I'm kind of in a situation.
(GROANING)
如何
What?
我圆♥满♥了
I finished.
真的
You did?
嗯 这可真不错啊
Yeah. That was really good.
你呢
What about you?
嗯…
Uh...
我还行
Yeah, I'm fine.
你确定
You sure?
嗯,我感觉不错
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
(SIGHING)
我妈又问我能不能在四月结婚
Oh, my mother asked about April again.
为什么她抓住四月不放
Why is she so fixated on April?
我肯定是经济原因
I'm sure it's economic.
我那会儿不行
I can't leave then.
我知道 可能她只想在租金上省一笔
I know. She's probably just trying to get a deal on rentals.
太多人在六月结婚 当然也可能是一些别的荒谬的原因
Beat the June rush or something ludicrous.
你想改变计划
You wanna change the plan?
不 没啊
No, I don't.
你想吗 不想
Do you? No.
我就不懂为什么人们无论如何要在六月结婚
I don't know why people get married in June anyway.
我是说 一月怎么了
I mean, what's wrong with January?
(PEOPLE LAUGHING)
我一直搞不懂你为什么要去那儿工作
I just never saw the reason to go out there.
感觉很纠结
It's disruptive,in my opinion.
Alex应该在这儿完成她的论文
Alex should be here to finish her dissertation
而你也应该留在剑桥 这对你的实习大有好处啊
and you should stay in Cambridge if you'll be practicing here.
我当然愿意留在剑桥
Well, I'd rather be in Cambridge, absolutely.
但是豪斯曼研究所是国内最好的项目
But the Hausman institute is the best program in the country.
我认为你应该重新考虑精神病学 Sam
I think you should reconsider psychiatry, Sam.
这是门衰弱的学科
It's a feeble discipline.
如果你对大脑有兴趣 那就深层次地探索它...
If you're interested in brains, get to the thick of it.
灰质 那些灵丹妙药
The gray matter. That's honest medicine.
为什么要在没什么前景的科目上浪费你的才华呢
Why waste yourself on the hopeless?
如此迷人的 Alex
WOMAN 1: It's so impressive, Alex.
一个硕士学位
The MD alone.
多么辉煌的成就
It's a tremendous achievement.
然后又拿到了博士学位
Then a PhD.
呃 我还没读完呢
Well, I haven't finished it yet.
基因学 我的天啊
WOMAN 2: Genetics, my God!
基因组学
Genomics.
哦对 当然 基因组学
Right, of course. Genomics.
你们要和你妈妈住在一起多久
How long are you staying with your mother?
我们不和她一起住
We're not staying with her.
哦 我以为你们要一起住呢
Oh, I thought you were.
不 我们住在她房♥子里
No, no, no, we're staying at her house,
但她现在不在那儿住
but she's not living there now.
她是个执行官 是吗
She's an executive, isn't she?
不完全是
Uh, not exactly.
她从事娱乐产业
She's, uh, in the entertainment industry.
她是个唱片制♥作♥人
She's a record producer.
啊对 Alex曾提起过
That's right. Alex mentioned that once.
好了 似乎每件事都在你们掌控之中
Well, it seems you have everything under control.
当然 我们尽可能的考虑全面
Definitely. We've covered everything.
考虑下我的建议
Think about my suggestion.
哦还有 照顾好Alex
Oh, and take care of Alex, please.
我们可不想让她变成科学怪人
We don't want her joining the scientologists
素食者也不行
or the vegetarians.
(BOTH LAUGHING)
-你准备好了吗 -嗯
You ready? Yeah.
你们现在可不能走 我们还没吃蛋糕呢
MRS. ELLIOT: You can't leave now. We haven't had the cake!
(PLANE ENGINE HUMMING)
-Q -漂亮
SAM: "Q." ALEX: Beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你已经落后40了 你得专心
You're behind by 40. You have to focus.
我专心着呢
I am focusing.
不 你没有 你分心了
No, you're not. You're distracted.
我只是是没翻字典 小人精
No, I just don't read the dictionary, smarty-pants.
再来杯果汁
Could I get another juice?
能再给我杯威士忌吗
Can I get another scotch, please?
我觉得你不用再担心那件事了 亲爱的
I don't think you should worry about it anymore, honey.
我根本没打算担心
I didn't plan on worrying about it at all.
没那么多时间了
It's not that much time.
理论上是的
Theoretically, yeah.
天哪,真希望我能有一片阿普唑仑
Oh, God, I wish I had a Xanax.
她说了什么 睡一觉
What did she say, a week?
她很含糊
She wasn't specific.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不明白你为什么不早点儿回她电♥话♥
I don't know why you didn't call her back earlier.
我也不明白
Neither do I.
我们可以另作安排 你知道吗
We could've made other arrangements, you know.
我知道 我也不懂为什么我没回她电♥话♥
I know. I don't know why I didn't call her back.
我应该那样做的
I should have.
Forty seven.
(IN A FUNNY WAY PLAYING)
* On a summer day
* You can't hear her call
* But in a funny way
* She reminds you
of the fall
* On a summer day
* You can't hear her call
* But in a funny way
* She reminds you
of the fall
* Through the fields
and the streets
* And the lakes
and the trees
* And the grass and the logs
and all my dogs
* And I am
* Home again
* In the autumn air
* You can't see her smile
* But in a funny way
* She reminds you of a child
* In the autumn air
* Feel her soul unfold
* And in a funny way
* You feel your
romance slow
* Through the fields
and the streets
* And the lakes
and the trees
* And the grass and the logs
and all my dogs
* And I am
* Home again
* On a winter day
* You can't hear her call
* But in a funny way
* The snow begins to fall
* On a winter day
* You can't hear her call
* In a funny way
* You love her even more
(SIGHING)
这都谁的车啊
Whose cars?
不知道
I don't know.
(GROANING)
她真的很古怪
She's really weird, Al.
我知道啊 你告诉过我了
I know, honey. You told me that before.
我只想再强调一遍
I just wanna re-emphasize.
好吧
Okay.
也许是
It's probably
发育性紊乱或者什么