装载作业已完成,起飞准备已完成一半。
The loading operations are
finish, half ready for take-off.
有问题吗,中士?
There a problem, Sergeant?
不,先生...
No, sir...
抱歉,我只是,呃--
Sorry, I was just, uh--
把你的狗屎放在一起。 我们五点后起飞。
Get your shit together.
We lift off in five.
是的先生。
Yes, sir.
嘿,你有HALO资格,是吗?
Hey, you're HALO qualified, yeah?
光环?
HALO?
不,先生。
No, sir.
我们要进行光环跳跃吗?
Are we doing a HALO jump?
你会好起来的。
You'll be fine.
我会去水果圈。
I'd go Fruit Loops.
我女儿很喜欢它们。
My daughter loves them.
米切尔中尉报道。 我重复。
Lieutenant Mitchell reporting. I repeat.
米切尔中尉报道。
Lieutenant Mitchell reporting.
啊,操。
Ah, fuck.
追捕被俘虏的中♥央♥情报局资产。
Going after a CIA asset
that's been captured.
计划是以最小的伤亡把他救出。
The plan is to extract him
with minimal casualties.
他正在收集有关俄♥罗♥斯♥军♥火♥商、前克格勃亚历山大·彼得罗夫的情报。
He was gathering intel on Alexander
Petrov, a Russian arms dealer
and former KGB.
怎么了?
What's up?
那是你的家人吗?
That your family?
不,只是头盔附带的一张照片。
Nah, just a pic that came with the helmet.
是的。 妻子和孩子。
Yeah. Wife and kids.
好的。
Nice.
那是新的5.11战术手套吗?
Are those the new 5.11 tactical gloves?
你知道那些带有凯夫拉针织物的吗?
You know the ones with the Kevlar knit?
是啊是啊。 凯夫拉针织。
Yeah, yeah. Kevlar knit.
惊人的。
Awesome.
联合TAC,
JTAC,
试着放松一下,好吗?
just try to relax, okay?
直接从欧元区的另一条路回来,然后就可以走了。
Right back the other way on
the Euro and gets that one to go.
还有口哨…
And the whistle too...
那么不好?
That bad?
是啊,太糟糕了。
Yeah, that bad.
你想谈谈吗?
Do you wanna talk about it?
想拥抱吗?
Wanna hug?
我们可以拥抱。
We can hug.
你需要我?
You need me?
是的,我想问你一件事,但是…
Yeah, I wanted to ask you something, but...
好的。 咖啡?
Okay. Coffee?
当然。
Sure.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
凉爽的。
Cool.
所以,呃,
So, uh,
你知道婚礼即将举♥行♥,对吧?
you know the wedding's coming up, right?
是的,我愿意。 第二十三。
Yes, I do. Twenty-third.
没错。
That's right.
你不会改变日期吧?
You're not gonna change the date, are you?
什么?
What?
我已经把一切都安排好了。 我已经把孩子们安置到位了。
I've got everything organized.
I got the kids in place.
我把前妻们都安排好了。
I got the ex-wives in place.
- 露西将出院。
- 收割者。
- Lucy will be out of the hospital.
- Reaper.
我不会更改日期。 我,
I'm not going to change the date. I,
嗯,其实想跟你聊点别的事。
um, actually wanted to talk
to you about something else.
我本来想问 -
I wanted to ask--
谁动了我的屎?
Who moved my shit?
空军...
Airman...
谁动了我的屎?
who moved my shit?
啊?
Huh?
咖啡包。
Coffee pods.
我——我不知道,先生。 我用点滴。
I-- I don't know, sir. I use the drip.
好吧,我不能相信你说的任何一句话,可以吗?
Well, I can't trust a
word you say then, can I?
是的。
Yeah.
我抓紧时间。
I take the time.
每个该死的早晨。
Every goddamn morning.
我做
I do it
为了提高效率,易于识别,
for efficiency,
easy recognition,
和组织。
and organization.
值得赞赏吗?
Is it appreciated?
不。
No.
它受到尊重。
It is respected.
我想不是。
I think not.
但我做到了
But I do it
为了士气
for the morale
中队的。
of the squadron.
你说的是?
You were saying?
行动从 15 开始。
Op starts in 15.
是啊是啊。 我以为你想谈点什么
Yeah, yeah. I thought you
wanted to talk about something.
它可以等待。
It can wait.
拉屎。
Shit.
你失去了一些东西吗?
You lose something?
啊,只是我的麦片。
Ah, just my cereal.
你的什么?
Your what?
果循环。
Froot Loops.
我有一盒水果圈。 我不知道我用它做了什么。
I had a box of Froot Loops. I
don't know what I did with it.
天哪,空军。
Jesus Christ, Air Force.
刚开始这个操作,您就已经为一盒磨砂薄片而出汗了。
Barely started this op and you're already
sweating about a box of Frosted Flakes.
不,不。 它是——它是 Froot Loops。
No, no. It was-- it was Froot Loops.
啊?
Huh?
果圈,而不是磨砂片。
Froot Loops, not Frosted Flakes.
这小子是真的吗?
This kid for real?
不要成为一个混♥蛋♥。
Don't be an asshole.
那很可爱。
That's cute.
谢啦。
Thanks, man.
该死的水果循环。
Fucking Fruit Loops.
空军,你几岁了?
How old are you, Air Force?
二十七。
Twenty-seven.
啊...
Ah...
主教,你女儿现在多大了? 二十?
Bishop, how old's your
daughter now? Twenty?
你应该为空军安排一个日期。
You should set Air Force up on a date.
是的。 我会射你的老二,阿贝尔。 我向上帝发誓。
Yeah. I will shoot you in the
dick, Abell. I swear to God.
不亲爱的。
No, honey.
我不能。
I can't.
我不能来。
I can't come.
因为我必须在这里
'Cause I gotta be here
在上班。 是的。
at work. Yeah.
听着,让你妹妹走吧。
Look, just get your sister to go.
你妈妈呢?
What about your mom?
好的。 好吧,你为什么不打电♥话♥…?
All right. Well, why don't you call...?
哦,你打电♥话♥给茱蒂了? 呃...
Oh, you called Judy? Uh...
看看吧,好吧,好吧。
look, okay, okay.
如果只是几件事,那就很好。
If it's only a couple
of things, that's fine.
没事儿。 但现在我得走了
That's fine. But right now, I gotta go
因为我有一个任务,是吗?
'cause I got a mission, yeah?
齐格勒有点泪珠。
Zegler a little teardrop.
你知道我不喜欢大学时的那个镜头,对吧?
You know I don't like
that shot in college, right?
它是大约三十年制♥作♥的——是的,
It's made about thirt-- yeah,
大约有 37% 的时间是这样。
it's made about 37
percent of the time.
他妈的。
电影精选列表