看看他名字到底是不是雷蒙德
I'll show you his name isn't Redmond.
不,我们不会如此行事
No, we're not doing that.
为什么?!
Why?!
他名字是如何,无关紧要
Because it doesn't matter what his name is.
关键是我们所预见的
Okay? We all had the visions.
可这也太精准了
This has to be exact.
事关重大
Everything has to be right.
他不是在我们见面前,在消息墙上告诉这间小屋的吗?
Didn't he tell us about this cabin on the message board first?
然后我们才都有了关于小屋的幻象?
And then we all had visions of the cabin?
我也不知这……
I don't know. It...
应该是我们先有了预见
No, we had the visions first.
消息墙?
Message board?
听着,我们毋需怀疑我们为何在此的原因
Look, we're not doubting why we're here.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
太阳会照常升起,
The sun will rise,
也许是我们最后的日出
maybe for the last time for all of us.
你们胡言乱语的前提就有问题
The premise of your scam is flawed.
我是一名人♥权♥律师,莱纳德
I'm a human rights attorney, Leonard.
要不要我给你展示一下那些孩子们的照片
How about I show you photos of kids
——那些被折磨杀害的孩子,成堆躺在那里?
who have been tortured and killed, lying in piles?
你想要为人类延续寻找理由,
You want to make a case for humanity to go on,
那你不会成功的
you're gonna lose.
这是我知道的一些孩子们的照片
This is a picture of some of the kids I coach.
今年,男孩们在三岁和八岁年龄段突破了记录
This year, the boys had a record of three and eight.
女孩们,在五岁和六岁
The girls, five and six.
所以,我们也不好受
So, we're not very good.
若是你听见他们的欢声笑语,你会清楚我来此的原因
If you could hear them laugh, you'd understand why I'm here.
也许你们会睡得好些,要是能更好看到对方的话
Maybe you'd sleep better if you could see each other easier.
♪ 困阻兮我立之
♪ I got some troubles
- ♪ 光阴兮阻短之……
- ♪ But they won't last...
你喜欢吃吗?
You like it?
要是去餐馆,
Come to the restaurant,
我可以做各种各样的墨西哥玉米煎饼早餐
I can make you all kinds of breakfast burritos.
俗话说鸡蛋做得好,
They say if you can make an egg great,
样样做得好
you can do anything.
艾瑞克
Eric.
绑在我手上的绳子有些松了
My hands are a little looser.
我能到汽车后备箱就行
I just need to get to the trunk of the car.
- ♪ 未曾有犬喜我微兮
- ♪ That liked me some
♪ 未曾有友为我求兮 ♪
♪ Never had a friend or wanted one ♪
♪ 躺之徜之,笑之于日,缘于我之 ♪
♪ So I just lay back and laugh at the sun, 'cause I'm in ♪
你非常有礼貌
You're very polite.
♪ 甜——甜——甜——,蜜——蜜——蜜……♪
♪ Shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo-shoo... ♪
你是个好人
You're a good person.
- 好了 - 听我说,
- Okay. - Listen,
你们这伙人是在某种社交应用上互相认识的,是吧?
you guys met on some kind of message board, right?
你们这是得了分享性妄想
You're having a shared delusion.
这是21世纪特有的健康危机
That's a uniquely 21st-century health crisis.
我说的是真的
It is real.
你们陷在了回音室效应里,你们知道吗?
You're in an echo chamber, you know that, right?
你上了网,然后发现不知是谁和你有同样的幻景,
You got online, and you found random people
于是你们便觉得你所梦见的幻景都是真的
who had random visions and you took that as evidence.
记得在一个路易斯安那州的军事基地
Remember the guy who shot up three people
有个家伙枪杀了三人吗?
in an Army base in Louisiana?
他曾就是像你们这种线上组织的一员
He was part of an online group like yours.
他们上传视频,关于那些影子政♥府♥
They posted videos about how the shadow government
是如何追踪他们并利用思想控制武器
was stalking them and using mind control weapons
尝试摧毁他们的生活
in an attempt to destroy their lives.
我们在网上互相寻得对方
We found each other online
是因为我们都诉说了相同的幻象
because we said we had the same visions.
还记得感恩节我们做了什么吗?
Remember what you did at Thanksgiving?
于是我们才决定在木板路上相见
And then we decided to meet on the boardwalk.
当我点头时就按那样做
You're gonna do that if I nod.
好了,我们继续
Okay, let's continue.
你们被赋予选择之权
You have the opportunity to choose.
并非急于催促,
I don't mean to rush you,
但我们会迅速地询问你们作出的抉择
but we're gonna ask for your decisions very fast now.
我就直说了
I'm gonna be straight up.
下一个就轮到我了
I'm the next one to go.
我的性命全由你们决定
I'm counting on you, man.
你们,就像是我最后生的希望
You're, like, my last hope here.
艾德利安,
Adriane,
你可以马上就从这儿离开
you can walk out of here right now.
离开后,看看世界,什么都不会发生
Just walk out and see, nothing will happen.
这一切不会停止,除非你们作出选择
None of this can stop until you make a choice.
你们还不明白吗?
Don't you get that already?
你们以为我想在这儿?
You think I want to be here?
我只是一个小小的厨师
I'm just some fucking cook.
我之前没和你们讲,
I didn't tell you at first,
其实我有个儿子
but I have a son.
我不想念出他的名字,但是……
I didn't want to speak his name, but...
我在此时此刻,恳求你们做应尽之事
here I am, begging you to do what has to be done
否则,我的儿子也将死去
because if you don't, my son is gonna die.
过去那几天,我不停预见他死去
Over the last few days, I've had to watch him die
一遍又一遍
over and over and over again.
我预见我的小男孩被活活烧死
I've watched my little boy burned alive
就在我的怀中
as I held him in my arms.
万物焚尽
Everything was burning.
他的哭嚎声萦绕在我脑海中,无法散去,
I can't get the sound of his screams out of my head,
甚至是此刻也是,所以……
even right now, so...
作为一名母亲,请相信我当我告诉你们
as a mother, believe me when I tell you
一切真的会发生的时候
that this is really happening.
决定权在你们手里
And it's up to you.
你们究竟看见了什么?
What exactly did you guys see?
别和他们说话
Stop talking to him.
他不相信你们
He doesn't believe you.
我们都不相信你们
None of us believe you.
就这么耗着吧
Let your time run out.
我们是不会屈服的
We're not gonna do what you want us to do.
他的名字叫做查理
His name is Charlie.
他喜欢吃煎饼
He likes pancakes.
那便如此吧
Very well.
合上你的眼睛,捂住你的耳朵
Close your eyes and cover your ears.
你们不要这样子
You don't have to do this.
你们是得了妄想症
You guys are delusional.
你们是自杀邪教的一部分
You are part of a suicide cult.
你们觉察不出吗?
Can't you see that?
停下!
Stop!
求求啦!
Please stop this!
一部分人类将接受审判
A part of humanity has been judged.
我会将她搬至另外房♥间
I'll move her into the other room
如此他们便不必见到她了
so they don't have to see her.
成千上万的人类即将迈入死亡
Hundreds of thousands of people are going to die now.
我们已释放第二场灾难
We've unleashed a second plague.
胡扯
Bullshit.
塞布丽娜,请把电视打开
Sabrina, put on the TV, please.
对于新型X-9病毒的研究
There have also been new developments
目前已有新进展,
with the novel X-Nine virus,
该病毒已被证实对儿童有极高致死率
which is proving particularly fatal to children.
在十岁及以下的儿童人群中
The X-Nine virus is highly transmittable
感染X-9病毒的人数激增中
amongst children aged ten and under.
此些疫情似乎分别起始于
These outbreaks seem to be originating
世界上独♥立♥的三片地区:
in three distinct pockets of the world:
开普敦,萨福克郡,英格兰,
Cape Town, Suffolk, England,
和田纳西州,纳什维尔郊外
and outside Nashville in Tennessee.
目前已对该些地区进行封锁
Lockdowns in these areas have already begun
基于对感染者感到恐惧的
as numbers rise along with fear
健康民众数量激增
for the safety of those infected.
许多公立学校已暂停课业
Numerous public schools have been suspended
并改造作为
with some being converted
电影精选列表