我想找出这个答案
I'm trying to figure it out. I...
但是只有我自己是无法完成的
I just can't do it by myself.
你不是想让我帮你吧
You're not asking me to... to help you, are you?
想一想
Look.
你有两种现实可以选择
You have two realities to choose from.
第一种 有一个女人 用与众不同的方式进入你的生活
First one being that a woman has come into your life
她很需要你的帮助
in a very unconventional way and she happens to need your assistance.
好的
Right.
第二种 你是一个疯子
The second one is that you're an insane person,
坐在公园的长椅上自言自语
sitting on a park bench talking to yourself.
我想我选择第一个
I think I prefer the first one.
好的
OK.
让我们来找出我是谁
Let's find out who I am.
不 我想那间公♥寓♥没有租出去
No. I think that apartment was vacant.
住那的是个女人
That was a woman?
没有人住在那里
Nobody live there.
看起来我死之前就是一个鬼魂
It's like I was a ghost before I was dead.
你好 我可以帮助你吗
Hi. Can I help you?
终于有个正常人了 她可能是我的朋友呢
Finally, somebody normal. I bet we were friends.
你好 我叫大卫 我是这里的新住客
Hi, I'm... I'm David. I am a new tenant here.
你好 大卫 我叫卡特里娜 请进
Hi, David, Katrina. Come on in.
她很友善 我喜欢她 - 我就打扰你一下
She's friendly, I like her. - This'll just take a sec.
我有一个问题 楼上的公♥寓♥原来是不是 住着一个年轻女人
I have a question. The apartment upstairs, it belonged to a young woman.
我想上面确实有一个人
Yeah, I think there was somebody up there.
但是她不愿意和人交往 你知道
But she was, like, totally antisocial.
也许我们不是很亲近的朋友
OK, maybe we weren't close friends.
就像一个养猫的老女人 却一只猫也没有
Kinda like a cat lady, but without any cats.
对不对
Right?
好了 我想我们都做完了
OK, I think we're done here. Let's go.
好的 谢谢 - 这是复古的
OK, thank you. - Look. This is so retro,
我有一扇窗户打不开了
but I've got a window I can't get open.
她一定是在开玩笑 - 什么
She's got to be kidding. - What?
什么 - 什么
What? - What?
她想你进去
She wants you to come in.
如果是卡住了
Well, if it's painted shut
那需要改锥
and you use a screwdriver to jam it, it sometimes...
试了
Oh, tried it.
但是不管用
Won't budge.
开门见山 真是难以置信
No preliminaries. Incredible.
我很想帮助你 但是我有其他事要作
I'd like to help, but I have dinner plans.
我准备了点心
Well, I got dessert.
真恶心 让我吐
I just threw up in my mouth.
好的 我...
Well, OK. I...
我很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也高兴 大卫 - 谢谢你
You too, Dave. - Thanks.
她为什么穿健身的服装
Why is she wearing workout clothes?
除非中午锻炼 要不谁穿健身服
If you were gonna work out in the middle of the day,
但为什么还要穿魔术胸罩
the only reason to wear workout clothes, do you really need a push-up bra?
波波本来应该平下去 结果都挺起来了
The whole point's to strap 'em down.
你知道吗 你不要再跟着我了 - 为什么 有些事也许可以唤起我的记忆
You're not comin' with me anymore. - Why? Something might jog my memory.
真不幸 你就象塞到我脑子里的收音机 我无法把它关掉
Too bad. You're like an AM radio someone shoved in my head and I can't turn off.
难道你不认为她太时髦了一点
You don't think she was completely un-classy and predatory?
你说的正是男人最喜欢的两件事之一
Those happen to be two of men's favorite things.
那你还不往火炕里跳 - 也许我会的
Why don't you just date a pit bull? - Maybe I will.
真倒霉 - 怎么了
Damn it! - What?
我把钥匙锁在屋子里了
I locked my key in the apartment.
备用钥匙在灭火器下面
There's a spare key under the fire extinguisher.
如果按女人胸大腿长还象模特来衡量
I mean, I guess she's sexy if you're into that whole tall, big boobs,
我猜她很性感
long legs, model-y sorta thing.
也许你就是那样想的
I guess if you wanna be that guy.
这里住着另外五户人家
There are five other units here,
但是没有一家知道 你长什么样
and not one person even remembers what you look like.
你还真是从来不和人交往
Talk about being disconnected.
你真的认为你要这么做吗 - 当然
Are you sure you really want that? - Yes, I'm sure.
下一个抽屉的左边
Next drawer on the left.
如果你想要的话 那里还有其他的东西
There's a funnel in there too, if you need it.
快看 - 那是什么
Check it out. - What is it?
新的线索
New leads.
上面有一个地址
Look, there's an address written on here.
我看不太清楚 这是一个5还是6
I can't make that out. Is that a five or a six?
我想
I think it's a...
那是5 一定是5
No, no, no, that's a five. Definitely a five.
我们现在有一个地址 一个干洗店的收据和一包火柴
So we have an address, a dry cleaning ticket and a book of matches.
你知道这意味着什么
You know what that means?
意味着可以生一堆小火 - 我们还有希望
We could start a very small fire? - There's still hope.
是的 这裤子是黑色的
Oh, yes, these pants were jet black.
应该是阿玛尼牌子的
Armani, I believe.
我记起来了 它们很贵
I remember them. They were expensive.
你还记不记得其他 关于这个女人的事 这很重要
Do you remember anything else about the woman? It's important.
她看起来很活泼 长得有些像洋娃娃
She's pleasant, but a little dull maybe.
洋娃娃 - 洋娃娃
Dull? - Dull?
我觉得她很悲伤 很孤独
I think of her, I think of sadness, loneliness.
我不想听他分♥析♥我的精神心理
I don't need a psychological profile from this guy.
让我们把裤子取回来好不好 - 把裤子给我好吗
Can we just get the pants? - Can I get the pants?
太长时间没来取 我把它捐给流浪汉收♥容♥所♥了
Item left too long. We give them to homeless shelter.
你把我的裤子给了别人 你疯了吗 那可是阿玛尼牌子的
You gave away my pants? Are you insane? They were Armani.
好了 我们走
OK, let's go.
你跟着来吗
Are you coming or not?
你到底走不走 那是裤子 你要裤子有什么用
They're pants, what do you need 'em for?
我想是425
425, I think.
看起来眼熟吗 - 不太眼熟
Look familiar? - Not really.
你好啊
Hi.
你好
Hello.
我能帮你什么吗 - 你好
Can I help you? - Hi.
也许听上去很奇怪 我想知道你认不认识一个女人
This might sound a little odd, but I was wondering if you knew a certain woman.
金发 大约5尺1寸
Blond, about five-foot-one...
2寸...半... - 2寸...半...
Two. And a half. - Two and a half?
我的上帝啊 你是谁
Oh, my God. Who are you?
我不认识你
I don't know you. I...
是我妻子雇佣的你吗 - 对不起 你说什么
Did my wife hire you? - I'm sorry, what?
我知道她发现了
I knew she'd find out.
不管她给你多少 我会给你双倍
Whatever she's payin' you, I'll double it.
多少都可以 - 我并不是想要你的钱
Anything you want. - I'm not looking for money.
当娜 那是谁 - 那是她.你晚上6点再来
Donald! Who is it? - That's her. Come back around six.
我会准备好支票
I'll have a check ready.
哇
Wow.
怎么了 难道你还以为 我和那老色鬼有一腿
What? You don't think I actually had sex with that old horndog.
看起来像 伊丽 - 是伊丽莎白 刚才真恶心
Kinda looks that way, Lizzie. - It's Elizabeth. And that's disgusting.
要看事情好的一面 6点时 我会得到一些钱
Well, look on the bright side. At 6:00, I'm coming into some money.
谢谢 - 不用谢
Thank you. - You're welcome.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
我也许真是个荡♥妇♥
Maybe I was a slut.
一个孤独的 破坏别人家庭的荡♥妇♥
A lonely, home-wrecking slut.
如果我真是一个荡♥妇♥ 有健康的性需求并没有错
So what if I was a slut? There's nothing wrong with a healthy sexual appetite.
根本就没有错
Not at all.
当然了 现在跟我说话的就是 "想填补我内心空虚"的猛♥男♥先生
Look who I'm talking to, Mr. Tried To Feel Me Up One Time.
我在试着认同你的观点
I'm trying to agree with you.
大卫 - 怎么啦
David. - What?
就是这里
This is it.
你认出这里了
You recognize it? Good.
很好
OK. Come on.
这是牧斯餐厅 我喜欢这个餐厅
This is Moose's. I love this restaurant.
你经常来这里吗 - 不
You ate here a lot. - No.
不 - 我从来没来过
No. - I never did.
我记得我从那面窗户往里看 希望我可以在这里吃饭
I remember looking in that window and wishing I could eat in here.
你象是无家可归的人吗 为什么不进来
What, were you a homeless street urchin? Why didn't you?
我很想进来 但是没有时间
I wanted to, I just never got around to it.
干洗店的人说的很对
Maybe the dry-cleaner guy was right about me.
你好 我能帮你什么吗
Hello, can I help you?
不 谢谢 也许下次吧
No, thank you. Maybe some other time.
电影精选列表