孩子们 快点儿
Boys, let's do this!
格雷
Gray?
亲爱的 你在干嘛
Honey, what are you doing?
还在看什么 快走吧
What is this here? Let's go.
快点 亲爱的 还有两小时就起飞了
Come on, honey. Your flight's in two hours.
去戴恩县机场只要36分钟
Dane County Airport is 36 minutes away,
堵车也只要60分钟
60 with traffic.
那你乖乖地上车需要多少分钟
How many minutes to get your little butt in the van?
多少呀
How many of those?
-喂过你床下的小怪物了吗 -喂过了
- Feed the monster under your bed? - Yes.
每天都要给我电♥话♥
Call me every day...
给我发照片 我才不会忘记你的样子
and text me pics so I don't forget what you look like.
我只是要离开一星期
I'm only gonna be gone a week.
扎克
Zach.
你又不是要上战场 快点
You're not going off to war here. Please.
上车
Come on.
-回见 -我爱你
- I will see you later. - I love you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye, okay? - Bye.
你爱上她了吗 儿子
Are you in, buddy?
我知道这很难受 亲爱的
I know it hurts, sweetheart.
你还好吗
Are you gonna be okay?
东西都带上了吗
Everything right on there?
我都嫉妒你了
I'm so jealous.
你肯定能玩得很开心 我爱你
You're gonna have so much fun. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
很好
Okay, great.
先把这些给你哥哥吧
All right, let's give these to your brother, okay?
拿上这些 拜托 拿好了
You hold these, please. Can you hold these?
-亲爱的 要保管好这些 -知道
- Honey, I need you to take care of these. - Yeah.
听着
Hey.
-好了 -听妈妈的话
- Alright. - Listen to your mother.
照顾好你弟弟 记得接电♥话♥
Take care of your brother. Answer your phone.
我是认真的 那个绿色的键
I'm serious. It's the green button.
看到我名字时 就按下它 知道吗
When you see my name, push it, okay?
还有记住 如果有东西追你 赶紧跑
And remember... something chases you, run.
拜托
Come on.
-好了 -真好笑 来吧 我们走
- All right. - You're funny. Okay, let's go. Come on.
-再见 儿子们 -再见
- Bye, guys. - Bye.
-我已经开始想你们了 -知道
- I miss you already. - Yeah.
这就是最后一次家庭早餐
So much for our last family breakfast.
你干嘛非得这么说
Why do you have to say things like that?
你给你妹妹打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call your sister?
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voice-mail.
没事的
It'll be fine.
她每天要照顾两万个人呢
She handles 20,000 people a day, right?
多两个都不是事儿
She can handle two more.
哥斯达黎加
How big is the island?
很大
Big.
有多少磅重
But how many pounds?
哪有这么问的
That doesn't make sense.
当他们开园时 只有8个品种
When they first opened, they had 8 species.
现在他们有14种食草类和6种食肉类
Now they have 14 herbivores and 6 carnivores.
每周要消耗50吨♥食物
That's 50 tons of food a week.
欢迎来到伊斯拉·纳布拉尔 侏罗纪世界
Welcome to Isla Nublar, home of Jurassic World.
我们希望您在此享受一个安全快乐的旅程
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us.
克莱尔小姨在哪儿
Where's Aunt Claire?
在火车前部的各位旅客
Those of you in the front of
可以看到我们园区的大门
the train should be able to see our main gates.
以20年前初代公园的大门为原型
Built with the frame of the original park over 20 years ago.
请遵守公园守则
Please obey all park rules.
请注意自己的穿戴
Proper attire,
不允许脱下鞋子或上衣
including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times.
你们小姨计划一点钟和你们见面
Your aunt arranged to meet you at 1:00.
他能走慢点吗
Can he slow down?
不能
Nope.
快来啊
Come on!
你阿姨给了你们VIP权限
Your aunt's got you VIP access...
你们可以不用排队参加所有活动
so you can get in all the rides without waiting in line.
走吧
Let's go.
兄弟 她说我们得等着
Dude, she said we had to wait.
我不想再等啦
I don't wanna wait anymore.
哈尔·奥斯特利是副总裁
Hal Osterley, vice president.
吉姆·德鲁克头发少
Jim Drucker, bad hair.
艾瑞卡·布兰德有优先权
Erica Brand, deserves better.
哈尔吉姆艾瑞卡 哈尔吉姆艾瑞卡
Hal, Jim, Erica. Hal, Jim, Erica.
我是克莱尔
And I am Claire.
迟到三分钟
Three minutes late.
欢迎来到侏罗纪世界
Welcome to Jurassic World.
每一年我们的销♥售♥额都在攀升
While year over year, revenue continues to climb...
运营成本也在逐年增加
operating costs are higher than ever.
虽然我们的股东们很有耐心 但说实话
Our shareholders have been patient but let's be honest...
恐龙已经不足为奇了
no one is impressed by a dinosaur anymore.
20年前 重新培育已灭绝的生物就像魔法一样
20 years ago, de-extinction was right up there with magic.
而现在 孩子们看剑龙
These days, kids look at a Stegosaurus
跟看动物园里的大象一样
like an elephant from the city zoo.
但我们的研发工作并没有停滞不前
That doesn't mean asset development is falling behind.
我们的DNA发掘者每年都能发现新的品种
Our DNA excavators discover new species every year.
但消费者想看到体型更大 吼声更响
But consumers want them bigger, louder,
牙齿更多的恐龙
more teeth.
好消息是
The good news?
我们的基因拼接技术开启了全新领域
Our advances in gene splicing have opened up a whole new frontier.
我们在过去十年中的研究中取得了
We've learned more from genetics in the past decade...
比挖一百年化石更多的成果
than a century of digging up bones.
所以
So...
你们说想要赞助新景点
when you say you want to sponsor an attraction...
具体有什么设想
what do you have in mind?
能让我们血脉偾张的
We want to be thrilled.
谁不想呢
Don't we all?
暴虐龙 我们的第一头基因改造的混血恐龙
The Indominus Rex. Our first genetically modified hybrid.
你们是怎么让两种不同的恐龙
How did you get two different kinds of dinosaurs to, you know...
暴虐龙不是生出来的 是设计出来的
Oh, Indominus wasn't bred. She was designed.
她长大了能有50英尺长
She will be 50 feet long when fully grown.
比霸王龙更大
Bigger than the T- Rex.
每当我们展示一个新品种 客流量便会飙升
Every time we've unveiled a new asset, attendance has spiked.
全球各大新闻报道
Global news coverage...
名人入园参观
celebrity visitors.
举世瞩目
Eyes of the world.
她什么时候能展出
When will she be ready?
她已经准备好了
She already is.
快点儿啊
Come on!
慢点
Relax.
快点 哥们 冷静
Come on. Dude, chill.
欢迎光临创新中心
Welcome to the Innovation Center,
科技与史前生命的交汇之地
where technology meets prehistory.
能够用角与顶端掠食者对峙
can go horn-to-tooth with the apex predators.
如希腊俗语中所说的"脸上长着三只角"
Literally meaning "Three-horned face" In Greek...
三角龙只有霸王龙的一半高
Triceratops is half as tall as T. Rex
相当于一百兆吨♥TNT炸♥药♥
as one-hundred trillion tons of TNT.
它转身回头看
turn its head back to look over its shoulder...
用自己危险的尾巴瞄准扫击
to better aim the swing of its dangerous tail.
胞嘧啶 鸟嘌呤 腺嘌呤和胸腺嘧啶
Cytosine, guanine, adenine and thymine.
从古到今每种生物都共有的四种细胞
The same four things in everything that ever lived.
别乱跑好吗
Hey, don't wander off, all right?
老妈可没付钱叫我照看你
Mom's not paying me for babysitting.
格雷 是你吗
Gray, is that you?
克莱尔小姨
Aunt Claire!
好的 我得挂了 我侄子们来了
Okay, yeah. No, I'm gonna have to go. My nephews are here.
你好
Hi.
天呐 你真可爱
Oh, my gosh, you're so sweet.
扎克