差不多了
Almost.
"差不多了"
"Almost."
先生 恕我直言 你确定这是最好的选择吗
Sir, with all due respect, are you sure this is our best option?
我们为什么不直接纠正问题
I mean, why can't we just correct the problem?
因为我侄子
Because my fuckin' nephew...
杀了条狗
killed a dog.
还偷了辆车
And he stole a car.
这辆车
A car...
现在就在我们手上
which currently is among our inventory.
所以我们要为了一辆车放弃一切
So we're giving everything up for a car?
这不是一辆普通的车
It's not just a car.
这是约翰·威克的车
It is John Wick's car.
我不明白 先生
I don't know. Sir,
为什么我们不能把车还给他
why don't we just give it back?
他杀了我侄子
He killed my nephew.
我哥哥
My brother.
还有我手下十几个人
And a dozen of my men.
就为了他的车
Over his car.
和一条小狗
And a puppy.
你居然觉得他现在会停手
And you... you think he will stop now?
先生 他孤立无援
Sir, he's one man.
我们为什么不干掉他
Why don't we just eliminate him?
约翰·威克
John Wick...
是一个非常专注
is a man of focus...
非常投入
Commitment...
不达目的不罢休的人
And sheer fuckin' will.
他曾在一家酒吧里杀了三个人...
He once killed three men in a bar...
用一支铅笔 我知道 我听过这个故事
With a pencil. I know. I've heard the story.
用一支该死的铅笔
With a fucking pencil!
还有谁能做到
Who the fuck can do that?
我向你保证
Well, I can assure you
你听到的关于这个人的故事
that the stories you hear about this man,
不是不全面
if nothing else,
就是打了折扣
has been watered down.
威克先生
Mr. Wick.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
好孩子
Good dog.
-你在干什么 约翰 -看你
- What are you doing, John? - Looking at you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在等你
I'm waiting for you.
过来
Come here.
小子
Hey, boy.
你这地方不错 很安静
Nice peaceful place you got here.
-你好 奥雷利欧 -你好
- Hey, Aurelio. - Hey.
约翰 怎么搞的
John, what the hell?
我以为这是你的爱车
I thought you loved this car.
你觉得能修吗
What do you think?
好吧 发动机都快掉下来了
Well, your motor's about to fall out and...
整个底盘都拱起来了
the chassis' all bent up,
传动轴彻底毁了
the... the driveshaft is all destroyed.
而且我不知道你有没有注意到
And I don't know if you noticed,
挡风玻璃也四分五裂
but you got a crack in your windshield.
我还能怎么想
I mean... what do I think?
我能修
I could fix this.
谢谢你帮我找到她
Thanks for finding her.
别客气 伙计
Not a problem, man.
打几个电♥话♥而已 举手之劳
I just made a few calls. No big deal.
修好了告诉我
Let me know when it's fixed.
没问题 2030年圣诞之前
All right. It'll be ready Christmas...
就能修好
2030.
你好 约翰
Ciao, John.
桑蒂诺
Santino.
喝咖啡吗
Café?
谢谢
Grazie.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你妻子的事我很遗憾 约翰
I was sorry to hear about your wife, John.
谢谢
Thank you.
这条狗 他有名字吗
And the dog, does he have a name?
没有
No.
听着 约翰 说实话
Listen, John... with all sincerity...
我也不想来的
I don't want to be here.
别这样做
Please, don't.
请你别这样做
I'm asking you not to do this.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没人可以退出又回归 却不承担后果
No one gets out and comes back without repercussions.
我也很为难 约翰
I do this with a heavy heart, John.
但是别忘了 如果不是因为我
But remember, if not for what I did
那晚帮你完成不可能完成的任务
on the night of your impossible task,
你也不可能像现在这样 坐在这里
you wouldn't be here right now, like this.
这一切都是拜我所赐
This is because of me.
这一切某种程度上是属于我的
This, in part, is mine.
收回去
Take it back.
-"收回去" -收回去
- "Take it back"? - Take it back.
血契可不是开玩笑的 约翰
A marker is no small thing, John.
如果一个人把血契给予别人
For a man to grant a marker to another,
就表示用灵魂立下血誓
is to bind a soul to a blood oath.
去找别人
Find someone else.
听好了
Listen to me.
这是什么
What is this?
记得吗 这是你的血
Do you remember? This is your blood.
当初你来找我 我帮了你
You came to me. I helped you.
如果你拒绝我
If you don't do this,
你知道会有什么后果
you know the consequences.
我不是以前那个人了
I'm not that guy anymore.
你一直都是那个人 约翰
You are always that guy, John.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是的 你说得对
Yes. You're right.
你帮不了我
You can't.
但是他能帮我
But he can.
我们很快就会再见面 约翰
I'll see you soon, John.
你家很漂亮 约翰
You have a beautiful home, John.
晚安
Buona sera.
晚上好 约翰
Well, good evenin', John.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
煤气泄漏
Gas leak?
嗯 煤气泄漏
Yeah, gas leak.
你重操旧业了
You workin' again?
回见 吉米
I'll see you, Jimmy.
走吧 小子
Come on, boy.
晚安 约翰
'Night, John.
真要命
Oh, shit.
我想见经理
I'd like to see the manager.
这么快又见面真是太好了 威克先生
How good to see you again so soon, Mr. Wick.
要我帮你通报吗
Shall I announce you?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
别动
Stay.
威克先生来见你了 先生
Mr. Wick is on his way to see you, sir.
无可挑剔
Impeccable.
把这些加入流通
Put these into circulation.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
谢谢你 朋友
Thank you, my friend.
干得漂亮 太漂亮了
Beautiful work. Beautiful.
你在干什么 乔纳森
What are you doing, Jonathan?
他把我的房♥子烧了
He burned my house down.
你拒绝了他的血契
You rejected his marker.
你应该庆幸他只烧了房♥子
You're lucky he stopped there.
你到底怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking,
居然把血契交给桑蒂诺·丹东尼奥这样的人
giving a marker to a man like Santino D'Antonio?
电影精选列表