♬你要去哪里?
♪ Where are you going?
告诉我你想成为什么
♪ Tell me what you want to be
你长大了,但你迷失在一页没人能看到
♪ You're coming of age ♪ But you're lost on a page ♪ No one can see
智慧是浪费在年轻人身上吗?
♪ Oh, is wisdom wasted on the young?
还是你唱过的和平歌♥曲能改变世界?
♪ Or will the peaceful songs you've sung ♪ Help to change the world?
一切都取决于你孩子,你所要做的就是长大小女孩你现在就会爱你现在就会懂得生活在等待现在该是你生活和付出的时候了我在想
♪ It's all up to you ♪ Child, all you gotta do is grow up ♪ Little girl ♪ You'll love now ♪ You'll learn now ♪ Life's waiting ♪ It's your turn now ♪ To live ♪ And to give ♪ And, oh, I wonder
♬你到底要去哪里?
♪ Where in the world are you going?
你会找到天堂还是地狱?
♪ Will you find a heaven or hell?
当你眼中有爱的时候,你会聪明吗?还是因为太盲目而无法分辨?
♪ Will you be wise ♪ When there's love in your eyes ♪ Or too blind to tell?
哦,总有一天你会明白痛苦的真♥相♥当你回首青春的时候你会明白一件事那就是无论你去哪里我的爱与你同在
♪ Oh, someday you'll learn the bitter truth ♪ And when you look back on your youth ♪ The one thing you'll know is true ♪ That wherever you're going ♪ My love goes with you
嗯,我的爱与你同在
♪ Well, my love goes with you, yeah
它随你而去
♪ It goes with you ♪
你没有去波士顿。
You didn't go to Boston.
不。
No.
我跟那个混♥蛋♥说我要一千,我要一千。
I tell that prick I'm gonna have 1000 bucks, I'm gonna have a thou.
我还差50块钱呢。
I'm still 50 bucks short.
那跟这事有什么关系?
What's that got to do with anything?
一切。
Everything.
生意就是生意。
Business is business.
你得遵守诺言。
You gotta keep your word.
你的话就是你的名声。
Your word is your reputation.
你失去了你的声誉,你就没了生意。
You lose your reputation, and you're out of business.
你不是在谈生意,你是在谈你自己。
Well, you're not talking about business, you're talking about your own ego.
自我,名声,有什么区别?
Ego, reputation, what's the difference?
我刚才就是这么说的。
Well, that's what I just said.
总之,看来我的顾客只能等我拿到50块了。
So, anyway, looks like my customers are just gonna have to wait till I get me 50 bucks.
好。
Good.
好吗?大便。
Good? Shit.
富婆。
Rich broads.
你这辈子都不用赚钱。
You never had to make a buck in your life.
我每天都得出去忙忙碌碌。
I have to go out and hustle every day.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
坐在浴缸里,躺在你的肥屁♥股♥上。
Just sitting there in the bathtub on your fat ass.
我们这里什么都没有。
We ain't got nothing here.
我们不能移♥动♥。
We can't move.
我们的旧饼干罐里也没剩多少了。
And we ain't got much left in the old cookie jar either.
但是,弗兰克,你答应过……也许我们可以暂时别喝烈酒,抽根烟就好。
But, Frank, you promised... Maybe we could stay off of the hard stuff for a while and just smoke.
是啊,是啊,但等我达成协议,我们都不用出家门了。
Yeah, yeah, but when I make this deal, we ain't even gonna have to leave the house.
我们可以尽情地跳啊跳。
We can just groove and groove.
你可以下去买♥♥够一年的花生酱。
You can go down and get yourself a year's supply of peanut butter.
我可以把那台高保真音响赎回来。
I can get the hi-fi out of hock.
我可以去妮蒂家买♥♥些画笔,颜料,画架和一英里长的画布。
I can go down to Netty's and get me some brushes and some paints and an easel and a mile of canvas.
谁画?
Who paints?
我画。
I paint.
你知道我爱你。
You know I love you.
你有爱,你不需要这些东西。
You got love, you don't need this stuff.
这就是留言吗?
Is that the message?
嗯,我也爱你。
Well, I love you, too.
所以在那里。
So there.
你知道,我只是在开玩笑。
You know, I was only kidding.
关于你的画。
About your painting.
我真的很喜欢你的画。
I really like your paintings.
你自己不会吃那么多吧?
You're not gonna take that much yourself, are you?
你想要戳一下吗?
You want a poke?
不。
No.
你没问我今天去哪了。
You didn't ask me where I was today.
你以为我在哪儿?
Where do you think I was?
你以为我跟别的男人在一起吗?
Did you think I was with some other guy?
我去了我父母家。
I went to my parents'.
你去那到底是为了什么?
What the hell did you go there for?
我妈妈的生日快到了,你不在的时候我不想一个人待在这里。
Well, it was near, my mother's birthday was coming up, and I don't like to be here all by myself when you're away.
和无论如何……那你为什么这么害怕呢?
And anyhow... Well, why should that freak you out so much?
吓死我了。
It freaks me out.
你知道这让我很害怕。
You know it freaks me out.
来点音乐怎么样?
How about some music?
你不知道发生了什么你不知道发生了什么你无法让世界转动你不知道发生了什么你今天在这里,明天你就消失了
♪ You don't know what's going on ♪ You don't know what's going on ♪ You can't make the world go round ♪ You don't know what's going on ♪ You're here today and tomorrow you're gone
当神圣的奶牛在挤奶时当美钞在滚动时你是国王和王后但当美钞变成棕色时你摔倒了你会怎么做,宝贝?
♪ When the holy cow is milking ♪ And the greenbacks are rolling ♪ You are king and queen pin ♪ But when the greenbacks turn brown ♪ And you fall down ♪ What you gonna do, baby?
♬来吧,跟我走吧♬来吧,牵着我的手♬我要回家了♬来吧,跟我走吧这里。
♪ Come, go with me ♪ Come, take my hand ♪ I'm going home ♪ Come, go with me Here.
我要回家
♪ I'm going home
当神圣的奶牛在挤奶的时候没关系。
♪ When the holy cow is milking It's okay.
你不必为我这么做。
You don't have to do it for me.
我了解你父母的事。
I understand about your parents.
这跟我父母没关系。
That's got nothing to do with my parents.
你现在要做什么,宝贝?
♪ What you gonna do now, baby?
来吧,跟我走
♪ Come, go with me
来吧,弗兰克,我们做♥爱♥吧。
Come on, Frank, let's make love.
我要回家
♪ I'm going home
你不能从银河系中获得牛奶你不能从天空中获得太阳你不能把光放在Ray Charles的眼睛里当神圣的奶牛在挤奶
♪ And you can't take the milk from the Milky Way ♪ You can't take the sun from the sky ♪ And you can't put the light in Ray Charles' eyes ♪ When the holy cow is milking
而美元在滚动你是国王和王后但当美元变成棕色你倒下了你现在该怎么办,宝贝?
♪ And the greenbacks are rolling ♪ You are king and queen pin ♪ But when the greenbacks turn brown ♪ And you fall down ♪ What you gonna do now, baby?
♬来吧,跟我走哎呦!这该死的散热器。
♪ Come, go with me Ouch! That fucking radiator.
你打算什么时候搬床?
When are you gonna move the bed?
♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家♬我要回家
♪ I'm going home ♪ I'm going home ♪ I'm going home ♪ I'm going home ♪ I'm going home ♪ I'm going home ♪
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我要把那50块弄回来。
I'm gonna get me that 50 bucks.
这是微不足道的。
That's crummy.
你答应过不会再这么做的。
You promised you weren't gonna do that anymore.
你想让我把我们的东西卖♥♥给他们,是吗?
You want me to sell them our stuff, do you?
不!
No!
所以他们不用去旅行,而是吃维生素片。
So, instead of a trip, the teeny boppers get vitamin pills.
我是在帮他们。
I'm doing them a favor.
大便。有了这样的台词,我可以竞选市长了。
Shit. With a line like that, I could run for mayor.
弗兰克,求你别走。我…我感觉不太好。
Oh, Frank, please don't go. I... I don't feel very good.
弗兰克!
Frank!
你会好的。我马上回来。不会花太长时间。
You'll be okay. I'll be right back. It can't take too long.
有必要的话就来一个。你会感觉很好。再见。
Pop one up if you have to. You'll feel great. See you.
我怎么知道是好是坏?
How do I know it's any good, man?
它太好吃了,你会希望它不是那么好吃。
It's so good, you'll wish it wasn't so good.
我上周被打败了。
I got beat last week.
那是上周的事了。现在是现在。
That was last week. Now is now.
先尝一尝怎么样?
How about a taste up front?
对不起,男人。没有样品。
Sorry, man. No samples.
太好了。
It's too good.
让我看看,好吗?
Well, let me see it, man, okay?
确定。
Sure.
嗯。
Uh-uh.
这是一位满意的顾客。
Here's a satisfied customer.
哇。
Wow.
我不需要那个,伙计。
I don't need that, man.
坐下来。
Sit down.
听着,她是个流浪汉。嗯。
Look, she's a bum tripper. Mmm-hmm.
这能让你嗨,让你快活。
If your head's on straight, like yours is, it's a groove.
这是炸♥药♥。
It's dynamite.
这是你的。
It's you.
我要了。
I'm hip.
你帮了大忙。
You're a big help.
弗兰克,我感觉不太好。
Frank, I don't feel so good.
哦,狗屎。
Oh, shit.
吃了。不。
Take it. No.
我说,吃了。
I said, take it.
吃了。
Take it.
现在,回家了。
Now, go home.
15分钟后,你就会飘浮起来。
Fifteen minutes, you'll be floating.
我只需要再过一遍,然后我就能拿到东西了。好吧?
I just have one more pass to make, and then I can get the stuff. Okay?
看在上帝的份上,别这么碍事了!
And stop being such a drag, for Christ's sakes!
亲爱的,你在干什么?
Hey, honey, what are you doing?
嘿,等一下。嘿!
Hey, wait a minute. Hey!
嘿!不要着急。
Hey! Take it easy.
让我……你会没事的。你会……没人会伤害你的。
Let me... You'll be all right. You'll be... Nobody's gonna hurt you.
没人会伤害你的。没人会伤害你的。
Nobody's gonna hurt you. Nobody's gonna hurt you.
放松。
Easy, easy, easy.