彗星
柔道煞星
援救
我在哪里
Where am I?
名字
在这
找上门之前把他弄走
美国♥军♥队
带他去吗
就是你
坏了
偷懒的傻瓜
都要我来做吗
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey. Whoa!
嘿 停下 停在那
Hey, stop! Stop right there!
嘿 嘿
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey. Whoa, stop.
停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop.
停下
Stop.
那边到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on out here?
特克斯
Tex.
特克斯
Tex!
我在吃罐头辣椒 长官
I'm just eating some canned chili, Sarge.
你要来些吗
You want some?
赶紧给我滚过来告诉我这个女人在说什么
Get your ass out here and tell me what this woman's saying.
嘿 女人 你说什么
Hey, woman, what you saying?
她啥都没说 长官
She ain't saying shit, Sarge.
问问她是谁
Ask her who she is,
还有车里那尸体是怎么回事
and what's with that stiff in that cart?
明白
Copy that.
想知道
你
过来
明白了吗
Okay.
什么
Huh?
谁
是
这个
死人
好了
小
多余的地方给他住
她说了什么
What'd she say?
我也不是很清楚 长官
Um, I don't really know, Sarge.
我觉得她说的是
I... I think she said...
我觉得她是说 他们已经治好了他
I think she said, um, they fixed him,
好像有东西把他阉了还是什么
or something like neutered him, or something.
她帮他缝合了伤口
She stitched him up.
你这翻译当的是真是"太好"了
You're crap for an interpreter.
长官
Sarge,
这个女人沟通能力很差
this woman has very poor communication skills.
搞清楚怎么回事
Figure it out.
长官 他还没死
Sarge, he's not dead.
彗星
什么
What?
彗星
她说了什么
What's she saying?
我认为她说的是 这个人被彗星撞击了
I think she said he got hit by a comet.
天呐 特克斯
Jesus, Tex.
就会有颗彗星经过地球
中会打开一个洞口
就会从这个洞里出来
什么
What?
她说他太阳穴有个洞
She said he has a hole in his temple.
英语中的"寺庙"和"太阳穴"是同一个词
太阳穴有个洞
A hole in his temple?
我肯定翻译对了 我知道那个词
Yup, I'm right about that. I know that part.
才没有
No.
寺庙
死亡勇士会从洞里出来
他已经来了
啊 刚刚我说错了
Ah! No.
她是在说一座佛教寺庙
It's a Buddhist temple.
那里有个洞
It has a hole in it.
然后有些死人会从那里出来
And then some dead guy comes through it.
对
Yeah.
我还以为你会说缅♥甸♥语呢
Thought you knew the goddamn language.
我之前也是这么想的
Man, I thought I did too, man.
但那本《缅♥甸♥语入门》根本不管用
That Burmese for Dummies is just not working out.
所以只是他们的一个神话故事吗
Just one of their myths?
你现在真的让我很难堪
You're making me look real bad now.
的女人
反正你们都死定了
蠢货
你是偷运钚的人吗
You the plutonium mule?
我在哪里
Where am I?
我们是在说核设施吗
We talking nuclear facility?
什么
What?
你会告诉我们的 你叫什么名字
You'll tell us. What's your name?
你有名字吗
You have a name?
行吧
Well...
不管你在努力做什么
while you're working on it,
我也在努力做我的事
I'm working on it too.
我是陆军情报部的
I'm with Army Intelligence.
而且我很擅长我的工作
And I'm good.
你是怎么受伤的
How did you wind up with that injury?
你是在哪缝合伤口的
Where did you get the stitch job?
你真"会"说话
Good talk.
与此同时
Well, in the meantime,
我正在给你做面部识别
I'm running you through facial recognition.
这是个国际数据库
It's an international database.
你的指纹
Your fingerprints...
我们也搞到了
we've got those, too.
所以我们会查明你的身份的
So we'll find out.
或者你也可以直接告诉我
Or you can just tell me.
我记不得了
I can't remember.
做什么
What are you doing in Burma?
Burma是缅♥甸♥在英国殖民时期的耻辱叫法 现已改为Myanmar
[旧称]
Burma?
[现称]
I thought it was Myanmar.
有意思
Very funny.
如果你在这做的事情 和我要做的事情
If what you're doing here has anything to do
有任何关系的话
with what I'm doing here...
我就不是很乐意了
I've got a problem with that.
你是武士吗 还是雇佣兵
Are you a ronin? Merc for hire?
黄饼是指重铀酸盐 是核工业中的一种重要原料
你是偷偷开采黄饼的吗
Did you sneak in the yellow cake,
还是你有藏得更深的秘密
or are you in it deeper?
饼
Cake?
我们在你的装备里找到了这个
We found this in your outfit.
这是你的吗
That yours?
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
不客气
Hmm. You're welcome.
其他东西呢
Where's the other stuff?
什么东西
What stuff?
我不是很确定
I'm not sure.
你用这个做什么
What do you use this for?
我不知道 可能是用来定位辐射吧
Uh, I don't know. Locate radiation.
陆军
我的方法是可行的 我只是
This is doable. I just...
我需要更多的时间
I need more time.
那他那个纹身呢
What about that tattoo he's got?
你有问过他吗
You ask him about that?
还没 我还在试着让他开口
Not yet. I'm still trying to get him to talk.
那好 我们开始吧
Well, let's get on it, then.
太快了
It's too soon.
他头部受了很重的伤
He's got a massive head trauma.
听着 这件事我们可以等会再说
Look, we can cry about it later.
我们现在可以开始吗
Can we do this now?
起来
Come on.
这是吐真剂
It's a truth serum.
你为谁工作
Who are you working for?
他们叫它神庙谷 对吗
They call it the Valley of the Temples, right?
你知道我没弄明白什么吗
You know what I don't understand?
你到底为什么还能活着
How the hell are you still alive?
我们已经知道
We already know that there are
那里的钚含量超标
excessive levels of plutonium there.
我们知道这一点
We know this.
但我们认为缅♥甸♥人不知道这一点
We don't think the Burmese know about it.
还有中国人 他们太聪明了