我记得
I remember.
我全都记得
I remember everything.
韦伯上尉 早上好
Captain Webb. Good morning.
有人给你解释过一切了吗
Has everything been explained to you?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
等结束以后 你就不再是大卫·韦伯了
When we are finished with you, you will no longer be David Webb.
你想让我变成谁都行 长官
I'll be whoever you need me to be, sir.
你完全清楚 选择留下意味着什么
You knew exactly what it meant for you if you chose to stay.
你不能逃避你做过的事 杰森
You can't outrun what you did, Jason.
是你造就了你自己
You made yourself into who you are.
最终你必须面对现实
Eventually you're gonna have to face the fact.
你是自愿的
You volunteered.
希腊-阿尔巴尼亚边境
克里斯蒂安·迪索特有预约
Christian Dassault made a reservation.
兰利 弗吉尼亚州
参议院情报委员会调查中情局
希瑟·李
Heather Lee.
长官 有一台1993年分配给俄♥罗♥斯♥
Ma'am, we have a device issued to a stay-behind team
新西伯利亚待命队伍的机器
in Novosibirsk, Russia, in 1993.
库存清单上的状态为已损坏
Marked on our inventory as destroyed.
它在敲我们的门
It's knocking on our front door.
复♥制♥到移♥动♥存储设备
01 铁手
02 光谱
03 沙漏
04 卢比孔
05 旗鱼
06 拉克丝
07 后果
08 翡翠湖
09 黑烟斗
10 踏脚石
什么情况
What's the status?
那个人什么也没干
Whoever it is, is just sitting there idle.
没有对外通信 什么都没有
There's no outbound traffic, nothing.
让开
Move.
他们找到了一处后门
They've found a back door.
我们需要反向访问脚本 我去定位来源
We need the reverse shell. I'm gonna locate the source.
我来弄
I'm working on it.
各位 我们的机密主机受到重大入侵
Okay, people, we have a major breach of our classified mainframe.
放下手头的一切 都去忙这件事
Drop everything you're doing, get on it right now!
分♥析♥师
大卫·韦伯
长官 我这就把脚本发给你
Ma'am, I'm sending you the shell.
收到
Got it.
-现在就要 -对
- Need it right now? - Yeah.
-查找IP地址 -路由跟踪呢
- Getting IP. - Where's that traceroute?
未知用户 监控中
Unknown user. Monitoring.
IP追踪终端
雷克雅未克
Reykjavik.
秘密行动黑客大本营
SecOps hacking camp.
切断那栋楼的电源
Kill the power to the building.
访问那里的电动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Get into that power grid now.
遵命
Yes, sir.
远程恶意软件激活
-我控制了那栋楼的电力 -待命
- I've got the power to the building. - Stand by.
-十秒 -我们首先解决这件事
- Ten seconds. - Let's get on top of this.
远程恶意软件激活
-切断电力 -收到 切断电力
- Shut it down. - Copy that. Shutting it down.
杜威
Dewey.
我们被黑了
We've just been hacked.
有多严重
How badly?
可能比斯♥诺♥登事件更严重
Could be worse than Snowden.
知道是谁干的吗
Is there any attribution?
我们正在调查
We're working on it.
李说肯定是对我们系统非常了解的人干的
Lee says it must be someone with a deep knowledge of our systems.
可能会影响到深梦 还有铁手行动
This could affect Deep Dream, and Iron Hand.
一小时后在会议室给我报告
I want a briefing in my conference room in one hour.
硅谷 加利福尼亚州
对
Yes.
-确认了吗 -对 确实有入侵
- Did you get confirmation? - Yeah, there was a hack.
我们暴露了吗
So are we exposed?
还不清楚 我们在查
We don't know yet. We're checking.
给杜威打电♥话♥ 安排在华盛顿见面
I want you to call Dewey. Set up a meet in DC.
亚伦 现在是关键时刻
Aaron, we got a lot at stake here,
-我们不该再找麻烦了 -照做就行了
- maybe we shouldn't rock the boat. - Just do it.
乔治 准备好发布了吗
Hey, George. We ready for the launch?
杜布纳48k 序列号♥
踏脚石行动
希瑟 你认识国家情报局局长吧
Heather, you know the Director of National Intelligence?
希瑟·李 动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络部 长官
Heather Lee, Cyber Ops, sir.
知道是谁吗
Have you got a name for us?
黑客是前中情局特工
The hacker was a former Agency operative.
可能与克里斯蒂安·迪索特合作
Believed to be working with Christian Dassault,
曾与杰森·伯恩有关联
and previously linked to Jason Bourne.
伯恩
Bourne?
-天啊 -他们拿到了什么
- Jesus Christ. - What did they get?
秘密行动文件
Black-ops files.
从踏脚石行动到铁手行动
From Treadstone all the way to Iron Hand.
铁手行动
Iron Hand?
但它还尚未实施呢 天啊
But that's not even operational yet, for Christ's sakes.
尼基·帕森斯现在在哪
Where is Nicky Parsons right now?
在行动
On the move.
她离开了雷克雅未克 经布加勒斯特到雅典
She left Reykjavik, traveling through Bucharest to Athens.
我觉得她是要去见什么人
Feels like a meet to me.
你们要怎么处理
Well, how are you going to handle it?
从根上解决此事
We cut the head off this thing.
长官 我想指挥这次行动
Sir, I'd like to be point on this operation.
你没受过这方面的训练
You're not indoctrinated for this material.
我已经参与进来了
I'm already into it.
我在帕森斯下载的文档中植入了恶意软件
I embedded malware into Parsons' download.
只要有人一打开这些文件 我就能追踪
When those files are opened, I can trace them.
让我加入吧
Let me in.
我会为你们抓到帕森斯和文件
I'll deliver Parsons, the files,
如果伯恩也在的话 我也会抓到他
and, if he's out there, I'll give you Bourne, too.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我欣赏你的热情
I appreciate your enthusiasm,
但不要把你的个人计划强推给国家情报局局长
but do not push your personal agenda to the DNI again.
明白
Understood.
好了 你应该能帮上忙
All right. I think you can help me.
本次行动我让你全权指挥
I'm going to give you full operational control on this,
保证你能调用
and I will make sure you have access to
相关人员和资源
any relevant teams and resources.
你每一步行动都要向我报告
And I want to know every move you make.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
非常感谢 长官
Thank you very much, sir.
怎么了
Yeah?
我现在需要你帮忙
I need your help, now.
这边还没干完
I'm not finished here.
杰森·伯恩出现了
Jason Bourne is in play.
-在哪 -雅典
- Where? - Athens.
把罗马的事解决了
Close your account in Rome.
明白
Understood.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
李通过闭路电视查到了线索
Lee got a hit from a CCTV feed.
帕森斯半小时前坐上一辆朝雅典西边开的公交
Parsons boarded a bus a half-hour ago, headed west across Athens.
两支队伍已经在路上了
I got two local teams en route.
-找到伯恩了吗 -还没
- Any sign of Bourne? - Not so far.
我能感觉到他跟这件事有关
He's involved in this somehow. I can feel it.
上传雅典所有的视频信♥号♥♥
Upload all Athens data and feeds,
激活实时处理程序
and activate real-time processing.
明白
Copy that.
进行到哪一步了
Where are we?
帕森斯坐的公交刚到宪法广场
Parsons' bus has just arrived at Syntagma Square.
希腊议会前面
There's a demonstration
有游♥行♥示♥威♥活动
in front of the Greek parliament building.
她是想利用游♥行♥作掩护
I think she'll use it as cover.
派AB两支队伍去广场
Deploy Alpha and Bravo to the square.
在议会外面的人群中以及任何
Recon for Parsons in the crowd outside parliament,
可能的汇合点寻找帕森斯
and any possible rendezvous points.