Callie and Decca were two sisters.
凯莉和迪卡是一对好姐妹
They were on a boat.
她们坐在同一艘船上
"there was an upside-down tree.
"那里曾经有一颗颠倒树
"And anyone who walked in through the door of its trunk
“只要有坏人走进它身上的那个树洞
"would be immediately turned to good
"一瞬间
if they were bad."
都会变成好人"
Callie said, "I would really like to see that tree sometime."
凯莉说 "真想亲眼看看这棵树啊"
They went on and on in the water.
她们就这样继续在水面漂泊
Can you make water?
你能做出水波的形状吗?
Yeah.
棒极了
And then all of a sudden, they hit land. Oh.
然后 她们到达了目的地 噢
And all the animals joined them,
所有小动物都加入了她们的队伍
'cause they wanted to see the upside-down tree, too.
因为他们都想一睹这颗颠倒树的风采
They had a bunny rabbit.
其中有小兔子
Can you make a bunny rabbit?
你能做出小兔子的形状吗?
Yeah, the bunny rabbits went, and there were...
很好 除了兔小兔子 还有...
wolves.
小狼
And there was a cheetah.
猎豹也在其中
And... No, don't eat my nose.
还有... 不 不要咬我的鼻子
I'm trying to tell a story.
我在给你讲故事呢
Are you a monster?
你是个小怪物吗?
Are you a monster eating my nose?
你是一个想咬我鼻子的小怪物吗?
I'm so scared of monsters.
我超级怕怪物
"I wish I could find the upside-down tree,"
"我希望我能找到颠倒树
and they ran and they found the upside-down tree, but outside was a lion.
她们一路寻找 终于找到了颠倒树 但是树前有只狮子
"Get away from my tree.
"离我的树远点
This is my tree."
这是我的树"
And Callie said,
凯莉就说
"Well, if it's your tree, Lion, why don't you go inside it?"
"如果这是你的树 怎么你不进去呢?"
Lion said, "All right, I will."
狮子说"好吧 进就进"
And he went inside his tree.
接着它走进了那个洞
And his claws went back in his paws.
之后 它收起了它的爪子
He started smiling.
开始微笑
He started relaxing.
他开始放松起来
He said, "You're my friends,
说 "你们是我的朋友
and all my friends are welcome here."
欢迎大家来到这里"
And so Callie and Decca went into the upside-down tree,
所以凯莉和迪卡顺利的进入了颠倒树
and they all lived happily ever after.
从此过上了幸福的生活
Do good people ever turn bad in the upside-down tree?
好人进入颠倒树会变成坏人吗?
No.
不会的
Good people never turn bad.
好人永远都是好人
Sweet dreams, baby.
做个好梦 宝贝
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸! 爸爸!
Ham!
哈蒙!
Gunpowder.
用火♥药♥消毒
Okay.
好的
Ready?
准备好了?
I'm ready.
准备好了
And...
现在...
now.
开始
Son of a...!
狗娘...!
Watch your language.
别说粗口
Last one.
最后一个
This one's not coming out.
这个伤口里面的子弹拿不出来
Jane.
简
Jane.
简
What?
干嘛?
The Bishop boys.
毕肖普的人
They're coming.
他们来了
They're coming?
他们找到我们了?
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
If them bullets don't kill you,
如果这些子弹没害死你
and this storm you somehow brought upon us don't kill you,
你又躲过这一场由你引起的灭顶之灾的话
goes without saying...
我向你保证...
I will kill you.
我不会饶过你的
But I reckon,
但我知道
You might just be immortal.
你不是故意的
Don't go jumping up the second I leave, starting gunfights.
不要我前脚走 你后脚就跳起来和他们交战
No.
不会的
I can't feel my legs.
我感觉不到我的腿了
You...
你...
You get going.
你快走吧
Get Katie safe with you.
和卡蒂找个去找个安全的地方
I'm not gonna have you lose another child.
我不想害你再失去你的另一个孩子的
Jane?
简?
Mm-hmm?
嗯?
You don't have to come back.
你就不用回来了
I understand.
我不怪你
You know me better than that.
你知道我不是这种人的
Mommy, when are we coming back?
妈妈 我们什么时候回来?
Real soon, sweetheart.
很快 亲爱的
Coming back real soon.
我们很快就回来了
Remember where you came from.
要记住你的根
What was there?
那里有什么?
A cord.
连结
Right.
没错
And wherever you are, I feel you.
不管你身处何地 我都与你同在
Okay? Okay.
好吗? 好的
Okay.
很好
Didn't I make it clear last time?
我上次没跟你说清楚吗?
You ain't welcome here, Jane.
这里不欢迎你 简
Get out.
滚出去
Bishop boys are coming for us.
毕肖普的人找到我们了
I need help.
我需要帮助
You roll over in that bed of yours, Jane,
简 你去找你的丈夫问问
I think you'll find someone who can help you.
我想你的丈夫能帮到你的
He can't help.
他帮不了
That's why I came. That's funny, isn't it?
所以我才来找你 真有趣
Isn't that also the reason why you left?
他不久也是你离开我的原因吗?
There is so much you don't know, Dan.
还有很多事情你都不清楚 丹
What I know...
我只知道...
is I seen everything I need to know with my own two eyes.
所有事情 都是我亲眼所见的
So whatever you gotta say to me,
所以 无论你想对我说什么
I figure you go back to that little house of yours and best tell it to your husband.
你都最好给我滚回你家去 跟你的丈夫说去
'Cause me, I'm busy.
因为 我很忙
And I don't got time to entertain every girl I laid with back in Missouri.
没时间再和每个我之前在密苏里亲密过的女人纠缠不清
Dan!
丹!
If my husband could help, I wouldn't have come here.
要是我的丈夫能帮忙 我就不会来这里了
He's in rough shape.
他现在状况很糟糕
Well, that's too bad. What did he do?
太惨了 他干了什么
Bishop boys have been hunting us down for years.
毕肖普的人找我们已经很多年了
They finally found Ham, and they shot him to hell and back.
最终他们还是找到了哈蒙 然后从他的背后射伤了他
Well, I ain't no doctor.
你需要一位医生
I don't need a doctor.
我不需要医生
I need a gunslinger.
我需要一位神枪手
Them Bishop boys are coming for you...
要是毕肖普的人来找你麻烦...
you don't need a gunslinger.
那你需要的不是一位神枪手
You need a goddamn regiment.
你需要一大群
If I were you...
我要是你的话...
I would just go home, and I would toss that big sack of shit on a wagon
我就会回家 把那个人♥渣♥丢在马车上
and I would ride him into town yourself,
然后把他送到镇里 献给毕肖普
so they can hang him quick.
这样他们就能快点了结了他性命
Bishops would be sated,
这样一来 毕肖普满意了
and you'll still have your life.
你也可以安心生活了
Maybe even a little bag of gold for your troubles.
或许你还能领一笔补偿金
Anything else you choose to do...
你需要做的唯一一件事就是...
is pure ignorance.
忘掉过去继续生活
I thank you for your hospitality.
感谢你的热情款待
You're welcome. And judging by the looks of things,
不用谢 反正现在看来