I can see to it you are not on the transport.
为什么如此宽大为怀? - 我周围全是庸医
Why so generous ? - I'm surrounded by incompetents.
那些医生根本帮不了我的忙...
These doctors are unable to do anything for me.
我已经无法再忍♥受我的痛苦了
And the pain is unbearable.
请把外套打开
Open the jacket, please.
让我看看
Let me see.
我听过这种心音
I know this sound, yeah.
我也有这种病,很痛苦吧?
I have a similar condition. It's pretty painful, isn't it ?
是的
Yes.
不过我现在面临了 进退两难的处境
But only here, I have a little problem.
我身为医生有义务救你一命
On the one hand as a physician, I'm obliged to help you.
但如果我救了你的话...
On the other hand, if I save your life--
你会把这里所有的居民 都送进集中营
I mean, you'll liquidate the ghetto.
如果你不救我的话...
And if you do not,
我的手下会亲手解决你
my men will liquidate you.
齐格万岁!齐格万岁
Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil !
这是德国♥军♥中电台
This is the radio of the German Armed Forces Network.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁 现在为各位插播新闻快报
Heil Hitler. We will now broadcast a special bulletin.
我们的军队在诺曼第 和敌军展开激战 - 原来你想听新闻啊...
Our troops are engaged in the Battle of Normandy. - Ah, news.
对不起 也许你想知道最新战况
Sorry. Perhaps you would like to hear how the war is going.
不过你们一定有自己的 消息管道吧 - 有自己的收音机
But, of course, you have your own sources of information, -your own radio.
在犹太人区里? - 你以为我们很笨吗?
In the ghetto ? -You think we are stupid ?
我们自有线民
We have informers.
我们知道你们在听英国广播电台 也知道你们妄想叛变
I know that you listen to the B.B.C., that you're dreaming about resistance.
你干脆告诉我 收音机在谁手上好了?
Why don't you give me the name of the criminal who owns the radio ?
那我就饶你一命,如何?
I'll save you. What do you say ?
这真是个困难的抉择 真是困难
It's-It's a hard decision to make, yes. It's a hard decision.
是的
Yeah.
我可以...我可以...给我一杯水好吗?
May I-- May I-- May I have a glass of water, please ?
如果这样能让你拿定主意 有何不可?
If it helps you to make up your mind, why not ?
来杯水
Water.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起,先生,但我...
Excuse me, sir, but I--
是毒药!
Poison !
他吃的是毒药! - 你这个浑帐犹太人!我不准你死!
It was poison ! You bastard Yid ! I forbid you to die !
你不该这么激动 听我的劝
You really shouldn't get excited. Take my advice.
毕竟我是全球知名的 心脏病权威
You know, I am a world-famous cardiologist, yes.
全球知名的心脏病权威...
A world-famous cardiologist.
我是个有名的心脏病权威
I'm a... world-famous cardiologist.
艾丝塔 - 教授!教授!
Esther. - Professor. Professor !
住手,他已死了 站起来
Stop. He's dead. Boys.
你居然让这个龌龊的犹太人 公然忤逆我
You let this dirty Yid defy me.
但是,将军 - 明天早上把收音机给我搜出来
But Herr General-- - I want to see this radio here tomorrow morning !
快去! - 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Go ! -Heil Hitler.
停!
注意了 注意了
Achtung, achtung !
有一名恐布份子违反禁令...
A criminal terrorist is hiding a radio in the ghetto...
在犹太区里私藏了一台收音机
in defiance of regulations.
除非在午夜前...
Unless the man responsible brings himself and the accomplices...
他及其从犯向将军自首...
to the Kommandantur by midnight,
否则我们将会处决十名人♥质♥
ten hostages will be shot in reprisal.
注意了 注意了
Achtung, achtung !
有一名恐布份子违反禁令...
A criminal terrorist is hiding a radio in the ghetto...
在犹太区里...
in defiance of regulations.
私藏了一台收音机...除非在午夜前...
Unless the man responsible brings himself and his accomplices...
他及其从犯...向将军自首...
to the Kommandantur by midnight,
否则我们将处决十名人♥质♥
ten hostages will be shot in reprisal.
你好
Hello ?
你在家吗?
Are you there ?
你好
Hello ?
你要干嘛?
What do you want ?
你是这样跟客人打招呼的?
Oh, is that a way to greet a visitor ?
对不起 要不要我到地下室 - 拿瓶香槟上来?
Sorry. Shall I go to the basement, -fetch a bottle of champagne ?
难怪你这里门可罗雀
No wonder you never had any customers. Yeah ?
我要告诉你 那种绿色生发膏的秘密
Yeah. So, I wanted to tell you about that green stuff, you know ?
老史用了一点效都没有...
Never worked for Stamtisch,
我用了也没效 你用了也不会有效
didn't work for me and it won't work for you.
哦
Oh.
抽完这根烟 你就会叫我去自首了吧
The last cigarette, before you tell me to turn myself in.
不,那是你和上帝间的事
Yeah, well-- No, that's between you and Him up there.
如果上帝真的存在的话
If He is up there. Yeah.
不,事实上...我是要问你有关暗号♥的事
No, actually, I wanted to ask you about the signal.
我在想你应该早就 接到暗号♥了吧
I-I was wondering if-if-- That-That signal must have come by now.
至少随时可能会收到
I think, uh, at least any minute now.
你认为呢? - 啊?唔
What do you think ? -Huh ? Hmm ?
干什么?
What ?
我现在要说的话 最好在黑暗中说
For what I'm about to say, I'd rather be in the dark.
我没有收音机
I don't have a radio.
我从不曾有过收音机
I've never had one.
就算我有也不敢听
And if I did, I wouldn't have had the guts to listen to it.
那你怎么知道俄♥国♥人在哪里?
So how did you know where the Russians were ?
我编出来的,多数都是 - 我不这么认为
Well, I made it up. Most of it. No, no, -I don't think so.
我不认为你有能耐编出谎言
I don't think you can make that up. I don't think so. I did.
卢德纳之役,坦克大战
The battle for Rudna, you had the battle for the tanks,
空军,邱吉尔--还有爵士乐队的事
the Luftwaffe, the Churchill-- Yeah, the jazz band. Yeah, all of that.
事实上足球比赛的结果 倒是千真万确...
Actually, the soccer score was genuine,
还多亏你那天唱歌♥跳舞呢
thanks to your dancing that day.
伯札尼卡的事 是我在基地听到的
And Bezanika, I really did hear that in the Kommandantur.
但其它的事...全是我编出来的
But as for the rest of it, it's lies.
都是谎言
All lies.
有时连我自己都大感意外
Sometimes I amazed myself.
但那些都是谎言...和我心中的希望
But it's lies... and wishful thinking.
你说的是实话吗 - 终于吐实了
You're telling the truth ? - Finally.
告诉我!告诉我你有多恨我
Go ahead. Tell me how much you hate me.
你 -
Do you--
所以那...那是...
So that-that was--
原来德军倾巢而出,大费周章...
Our dear friends, the Germans, and half the German Army,
在犹太区里大肆搜查...
they were tearing the ghetto apart...
为的只是一台
for a--
根本不存在的收音机?
for a radio that doesn't even exist ?
别告诉米莎,他会受不了的
Don't tell Mischa. It'll kill him.
你没睡
You're not sleeping.
在黑暗里看书会伤眼睛的
You shouldn't ruin your eyes like that.
我再也见不到我的父母了 对吧?
I'm not going to see my parents again, am I ?
俄♥国♥人不会来,是不是?
The Russians aren't coming, are they ?
会,他们会来的。俄♥国♥大军就要来了
Yes, they are. A whole battalion of them.
坦克和乐队浩浩荡荡 从莫斯科开来
Straight from Moscow, with tanks and a big band.
这又是谎言吗?
Is that another lie ?
我为什么要相信你?
No. Why should I believe you ?
我怎么会骗你关于这种事?
Would I lie to you about something like that ?
是的
Yes.
我听到你和你朋友的谈话
I heard you talking to your friend,
但我了解你为什么会那样做
but I understand why you did it.
你一心想要...做好事
You wanted to be-- to be good.
这是替汉娜吻你的
That's from Hannah.
她告诉我 她希望能有像你这样的女儿
She told me she wishes we had a little girl like you.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going ?
我有事要办,你该睡了
Well, I have something I have to do, and you should get some sleep.
为什么?
Why ? Well, I--
你怎么老是问个没完
Questions. Always questions.
我要把收音机交给德国人
I have to give the Germans my radio.
但你没有收音机。这就比较麻烦了,对吧?
But you don't have a radio. That's a problem, isn't it ?
也许我可以去...向盖世太保解释...
You know, maybe I'll go and explain it all to my good friend in the Gestapo...
也许他会体会其中的幽默...
and he'll see the funny side of it,
我们还会大笑一场
and we'll have a good laugh about it.
这一吻是为我自己吻的
That one's from me, maidelah.
小心点
Be careful.
米莎,开门,我是雅各布
Mischa, open the door. It's me, Jakob.
暗号♥来了吗? - 还没有 我需要你助我一臂之力
Has the signal come ? Not yet, but I need your services.
我们要去救人♥质♥? - 那件事已经摆平了
Are we going to rescue the hostages ? -That's being taken care of.
电影精选列表