你整天只会吃饭 睡觉 我要你去学点东西
All you do is eat and sleep. I want you to get some education.
我的借书证借你
Here's my library card.
去图书馆借几本书
Why don't you go down there and take out a few books?
应该学点其他东西了 你除了吃饭 睡觉
It's time you learned how to do something besides eating and sleeping.
你们俩最好安静点 隔壁的猫主人刚打电♥话♥来
You two better settle down. The owner of a cat next door just called.
他说你们俩太吵闹了
He complained about the racket you two were making.
他说会吵到他的猫
He says it's upsetting his cat...
所以要你们停止吵闹
...and for you two to stop this racket.
为什么要举办魔术表演 查理·布朗
What's this about a magic show, Charlie Brown?
史努比在图书馆借了一本魔术的书
Snoopy found a book about magic at the library.
现在他要表演魔术 -没错
And now he's going to give us a show? -That's right.
他连舞台都搭好了
He's built a stage and everything.
我很荣幸向各位介绍
It gives me great pleasure to introduce...
首度登台
...in his first show ever...
最伟大的魔术师之一
...one of the world's great magicians.
欢迎 伟大的韩丁尼
None other than the Great Houndini.
骗人 那不是兔子 骗人
Fake. Fake. That's no rabbit. Fake. Fake.
那不是兔子 我们要退钱
That's no rabbit. We want our money back.
抢劫 好假的表演
Robbery. Robbery. Ha, ha. What a fake act.
各位先生 女士
And now, ladies and gentlemen...
伟大的韩丁尼现在将表演 著名的铁环魔术
...the Great Houndini will attempt the famous ring trick.
这是抢劫
Yeah, yeah. It's a robbery.
把铁环分开来看看
Now let's see you take them apart.
骗人
Fake. Fake.
没错 骗人的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fake, fake, fake.
伟大的韩丁尼现在要表演 精彩的棍子插洞魔术
The Great Houndini will now attempt the great stick-in-the-hole trick.
我们需要一位自愿上台的观众
We need a volunteer from the audience.
我 我要上台
Me, me. I wanna volunteer.
请上台
Please step up to the stage.
请推出箱子
The box, please.
请注意
Please note:
伟大的韩丁尼将棍子插♥进♥洞里时
When the Great Houndini plunges the stick through the hole...
棍子会完全穿过箱子
...it penetrates completely through the box.
现在请自愿的观众进箱子
Now I will ask the volunteer to step into the box.
请各位安静
Quiet, everybody...
让伟大的韩丁尼表演这精彩的魔术
...while the Great Houndini performs that fantastic trick.
哇!
Ow!
注意
Attention, attention.
我们需要另一位勇敢的观众
We will need another fearless volunteer.
天啊 我不要
Boy, not me.
我想我符合条件
I think I fit the description.
我要上台帮助我的好朋友史努比
I'll go up there and help my good friend Snoopy.
很好 我的朋友
Very good, my friend.
请你站进魔术箱子
lf you will just step into the magic closet...
我们将让观众大吃一惊
...we will amaze the audience.
请各位仔细看
Watch carefully, please.
噢!哇!
ALL: Oh, wow.
喂 放我出去
Hey, hey. Get me out of this.
噢!啊!
PATTY: Oh! Ooh! Ah!
喂 放我出去
Hey, get me out.
放我出去 救命
Hey, get me out. Hey. Help. Help.
为了娱乐观众
And now, for your amazement...
伟大的韩丁尼将表演心灵感应
...the Great Houndini will give a display of telepathy.
我们的助理将到观众席
Our assistant will go into the audience...
挑几样观众的个人物品
...and select personal objects.
伟大的韩丁尼将试着说出每一项物品的名称
The Great Houndini will try to name each and every object.
伟大的韩丁尼说这物品是一顶很漂亮的帽子
The Great Houndini says that the object is a very pretty beanie.
伟大的魔术师 请问小姐手上拿的是什么
And now, great magician, what is the young lady holding?
伟大的韩丁尼说
The Great Houndini says...
她手上拿的是一支怀表
...that the object being held is a watch on a chain.
噢!哇!
Oh! Wow.
他怎么办到的
How's he do that?
接下来的魔术
Now for the next trick...
我们需要观众合作
...we need the cooperation of the audience.
我们需要另一位观众借我们一件衣物
We need another volunteer to lend us a piece of clothing.
来 把这个给魔术师 -不
Here, we'll give this to the magician. -No!
还给我
Give it back, give it back.
别担心 甜心 他不会伤害你的毯子
Don't worry, sweetie. It won't hurt your blanket.
伟大的韩丁尼将把毯子剪成碎片
MARCIE: The Great Houndini will cut up this blanket into many pieces...
然后在各位眼前将毯子变回原状
...and then, before your very eyes, he will make it all come back together.
安静 伟大的韩丁尼正在准备
Quiet. Quiet, while the Great Houndini readies himself.
不知道这次要表演什么魔术
I wonder what this trick is going to be.
我们需要观众参与这精彩的空中飘浮表演
We would like another volunteer for the great levitation trick.
哇!
Wow.
在各位的眼前
MARCIE: Before your very eyes...
伟大的韩丁尼将把一个人飘到空中
...the Great Houndini will raise a person into the air.
天啊 我真想试试看
Boy, I'd like to try that.
太好了 有观众自愿了
Great. We have a volunteer.
请上台 女士
Please come up, madam.
请躺在桌子上
Just lie here on that table.
他真的会吗
Does he know what he's doing?
现场保持肃静
He must have absolute quiet.
需要安静
absolute quiet.
伟大的韩丁尼需要安静
The Great Houndini demands absolute quiet.
希望他真的知道自己在干什么
I hope he knows what he's doing.
噢!
ALL: Oh.
哇!
ALL: Wow.
现在轮到最精彩的魔术
MARCIE: And now, for the best trick of all.
伟大的韩丁尼将表演 伟大的隐形魔术
The Great Houndini will now perform the great disappearing act.
表演需要另一位自愿观众
This calls for another volunteer from the audience.
我自愿过一次了
Boy, I volunteered once.
这次应该你上台 查理·布朗
Maybe you should go this time, Charlie Brown.
我?
Me?
很好 刚刚说我的男士
Yes. The gentleman who just said "me."
请上台
Please come forward.
我 -是的
Me? -Yes, yes.
头又大又圆的男士
The gentleman with the large, round head.
请上台
Please come right up.
让我介绍伟大的韩丁尼给你认识
Let me introduce you to the Great Houndini.
麻烦拿出毯子
Blanket, please.
哇!
AUDIENCE: Wow! Oh!
老天啊 下雨了
Good grief. Rain.
下雨了 大家跑哪去了
CHARLIE: It's raining. Where did everybody go?
我要怎么办?
What about me?
我听到呼吸声 -是我
I hear breathing. CHARLIE: It's me.
好
Yipe!
谁是我
Who's me?
我 你的哥哥 我的狗把我变成隐形人
Me, your brother. My dog made me invisible.
我在大家面前 却没人看得到我
No one can see me, even when I'm here.
学我这么做
Go like this:
跺你的脚
Stomp your feet up and down.
说可恶 -可恶
Say, "Rats." -Rats.
说我受不了了 -我受不了了
Say, "I can't stand it." -I can't stand it.
真的是你
It's you, all right.
这世界上没有隐形人的容身之处
There's no place in this world for someone who's invisible.
我注定要像游魂一样在世界上游荡
I'm doomed to walk the earth as a lost soul.
哥哥 如果你是游魂 你的房♥间可以给我吗
lf you're a lost soul, big brother, can I have your room?
我想在当游魂到处游荡前 应该要喂我的狗
CHARLIE: I guess before I roam the world as a lost soul, I should feed my dog.
老天啊
CHARLIE: Good grief.
史努比 吃晚餐了
Hey, Snoopy. Supper time.
瞧你对我♥干♥的好事
See what you did to me?
你在愚蠢的魔术表演上 把我变成隐形人
You and your stupid magic show. You made me invisible.
我看不见自己的手指 甚至不知道我的脚在哪里
I can't see my own fingers. I don't even know where my own feet are.
你是魔术师 让我恢复原状
You're the magician. Make me visible again.
把我变回来
Bring me back.
一点用都没有
A lot of good that did.
我还是隐形人 而且全身湿透了
I'm still invisible and now I'm all wet.
你现在又想干嘛
Now what are you doing?
我觉得自己像巧克力饼干
I feel like a chocolate chip cookie.
我再问一次 你又想干什么
I'll say it again: Now what are you doing?
电影精选列表