神奇的绿巨人
The Incredible Hulk.
拥有无穷的力量
Strength, invulnerability,
然而却脾气暴躁
and a temper that has made him infamous.
是由一次意外的伽马炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥而创造的
Created by the accidental exposure to an exploding gamma bomb,
毫无疑问 绿巨人是...
the Hulk is, without question,
地球上最强大的霸者
the strongest being on Earth.
他的愤怒所产生的力量...
The power coursing through his raging body
正是我们所需要的
is exactly what we need.
但是正因为他的愤怒天性
But that raging quality
把他抓来可不是容易的事情 克鲁勒博士
will not make it easy to bring the Hulk in, Dr. Cruler.
这也正是我们雇佣...
Which is why we've employed
"憎恨"的原因
the Abomination.
由于他暴露在伽马射线之下
His exposure to gamma energy
他的外表不是很有魅力
endowed him with not only charming looks,
但据称他的皮肤比绿巨人的还要坚硬
but skin said to be stronger than the Hulk's.
我怀疑憎恨是否能...
I contest that the Abomination
和他的老对手一样强大
is just as powerful as his old enemy.
我想我们很快就能验证这一猜想了
I suppose we will soon test that theory,
是吧 范姆普博士
won't we, Dr. Fump?
丑八怪
Hey, fin head!
绿巨人...
Hulk...
你该露面了
About time you showed up.
你那张丑脸能吓跑很多人 憎恨
Your ugly mug scared off everyone, Abomination.
但是你吓不倒我
But you don't scare me.
我劝你趁早滚蛋
Time for you to leave.
这可不是和老朋友说话的方式
That's no way to talk to an old gamma-powered pal.
等我揍扁你的头 我就会离开的
I'm not leaving until I crush you under my scaly fist!
我就希望你这样说呢
I was hoping you'd say that,
这样我就可以把你打到城外去
so I can smash you out of town!
我来这里是为了追求和平和宁静
I come here for peace and quiet.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
只是来感受一下新鲜的山风
Just came for the fresh mountain air.
还有巨大的破坏
And some mass destruction!
这个镇上的好人不应该遭受这些
Good people of this town don't deserve this.
你会付出代价的
You're gonna pay.
憎恨 你听到了么
Abomination, do you copy?
我们的样本在哪里
Where is our specimen?
绿巨人正在展示他那又大又丑的脸呢
The Hulk just showed his big, ugly face.
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
最好是十分钟
Better make that 10.
马克6型超高速钢铁侠盔甲
The Mark VI Hypervelocity Iron Man Armor.
由方舟反应堆供电
Powered by an arc reactor,
这套盔甲拥有金钛合金复合外壳
this suit features a gold titanium composite shell,
四倍反重力喷射器
quad repulsor projectors,
还装备了各种能源武器
and various energy weapons as built and worn by
这多亏了伟大的发明家 托尼·斯塔克
its prolific inventor, Tony Stark.
你忘记说"亿万富翁慈善家"...
You forgot the part about how I'm a billionaire philanthropist
还有"女士们 先生们"了 你这糟糕的废料堆
and ladies' man, you lousy scrap heap.
侮辱是完全不必要的 先生
Insults are entirely unnecessary, sir.
这些话既不会激怒 激励我 也不会伤害我的感情
They neither motivate me with anger, nor hurt my feelings.
真没幽默感 贾维斯
You're no fun, Jarvis.
你没有对我的幽默感进行人工智能编程 先生
You did not program my artificial intelligence for fun, sir.
下次系统更新 我会编程让你少顶嘴
Next system update, I'm programming less backtalk.
或许你的盔甲需要系统更新
Perhaps it is your armor that needs a system update.
这次训练已经接近它不可避免的结局了
This training exercise is nearing its inevitable end.
是么 你是怎么推算出来的
Yeah, how do you figure?
我已经完成了我的计算
I've completed my calculations.
你的盔甲可能更加迅速
Your armor may be faster,
但是反浩克装甲却要强大得多
but the Hulkbuster suit is far stronger.
因此 在一对一的较量中
And, in a one-on-one battle,
力量型比速度型多拥有69%的胜算
power overcomes speed 69% of the time.
别担心 我的技术克服过比这更糟糕的可能性
Don't worry, my tech has overcome worse odds than those before.
但这次不会 先生
Not this time, sir.
你逃不掉了 先生
You are incapable of escape, sir.
请投降吧
Please surrender.
这次不会
Not this time.
激活电磁脉冲
Charging the E.M.P.
爆♥炸♥
Explosion.
技术障碍
Technical difficulties.
反浩克装甲已经丧失活动性
The Hulkbuster systems have been immobilized.
我认为你会活着的 贾维斯
I think you'll live, Jarvis.
是的 如你所说 先生
Yes, if you say so, sir.
恭喜 证实你的技术比...
Congratulations, your technology did prove superior to...
你的另一项技术先进
Well, your other technology.
贾维斯 没有人比我更聪明
Jarvis, nobody outsmarts me
即使是我
like me.
你让我发疯
You're making me mad,
越发疯我就变得越强大
and the madder I get, the stronger I get!
你越生气也就越愚蠢
And you get sloppy when you're angry, too.
现在 你给我听着
Now, you listen to me.
你要么就听我...
Here's how we're gonna do this...
是什么
What, now?
你的声音太小了 我听不到
Couldn't hear you with your mouth full of my fist.
也许我做得过火了
Maybe I overdid it.
是的
Yep.
这些战斗让我很饿
All that fighting made me hungry.
那你为什么不尝尝这个
Then why don't you chew on this?
现在是全垒打
Now that is homerun.
现在我又饿又疯狂
Now I'm hungry and mad.
机器人 无人战机
Robots? Those war drones?
九头蛇 我有种感觉 这绝不是巧合
Hydra. Got a feeling it ain't a coincidence.
这个小镇突然来了这么多坏家伙
This town is suddenly bad guy central.
看来我还破坏得不够
But I didn't have enough to smash.
这么可爱 像睡着的婴儿
So cute. Sleeping like baby.
毕竟这不是太难么
That wasn't so hard after all.
特别是你不用做最困难的工作的时候
Especially when you didn't have to do the hardest part of the job.
我抓住他了
Hey, I got him here.
无论如何
Regardless,
那些损坏的无人机费用要从你的工钱里扣
the cost of those war drones is coming out of your pay.
至少现在你可以把他带进来
Now, the least you can do is bring him inside.
我讨厌为九头蛇工作
I hate working for Hydra.
我们听到了
We heard that.
这个地方需要打狗队
This place need dog catcher.
甜心 我回家了
Honey, I'm home.
退下 退下
Stand down. Stand down!
克鲁勒博士 样本
Dr. Cruler, the specimens.
我们的燃料供应终于到来了
Our fuel supply has finally arrived.
非常好
Excellent.
方舟反应堆已经完成了运行阶段
The arc reactor has completed its target phase.
好了 你们这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我的赏金呢
All right, you ghouls, where's my reward?
马上就送来 我们保证
Oh, it's coming. We assure you.
你可以把绿巨人放进燃料容器室里
You can put the Hulk in the fuel containment cell.
另一个是干什么的
What's the other one for?
为什么 当然是为你准备的
Why, you, of course.
把他放进另一个容器里
Put him in the other cell.
我还是不太确信我们有足够的屏蔽 克鲁勒博士
I still don't believe we have enough shielding, Dr. Cruler.
我的计算没有错 范姆普博士
My calculations are correct, Dr. Fump.
反应核心能够吸收巨大的伽马能源
The reactor core was built to absorb enormous green energy.
我们有协议的
We had a deal!
给你们带来绿巨人
Brought you the Hulk!
你们抓我♥干♥什么
What do you want with me?
为什么 因为你也很特别
Why, you're special, too.
你们两个稀有的伽马怪物...
The rare gamma in you two monsters
可以给我们的新方舟反应堆增压充电
has the potential to supercharge our new arc reactor.
感谢你们 九头蛇将拥有...
Thanks to you, Hydra will have the power
创造新式武器的能力
to create a weapon capable of destroying
摧毁我们所有的敌人
all our enemies.
是的 虹吸效应见效了
Yes, the siphon is working.
准备对反应堆线圈充电
Prepare to charge the reactor coil.
一切准备就位 克鲁勒博士
Prepared and standing by, Dr. Cruler.
电影精选列表