你们昨晚没回家吗
Did you guys stay out last night?
是啊伙计 你应该和我们一起出去的
Yeah dude, you should've been with us
我们从汤米爸爸那儿喝了整整六听
We took the whole six-pack from Tommy's dad
是我的主意
It was my idea.
等等 等等 你们是喝多了还是怎么着
Wait, wait, did you guys like get drunk, or something?
我什么都不记得了 完全不省人事
I don't remember a thing. I'm blacked right out.
你就抿了一小口 你个废材
Ya really had a sip, you loser!
约伯老婆 目光短浅愚顽人物的典型代表
约伯老婆害怕了
Dill Pickle are scared.
不要那么叫我 莱尔
Don't call me that Lyle.
丽贝卡 小心点
Rebecca, be careful!
一定是差不多有十二听
Must've been like a twelve-pack or something.
得小心点 不能在我忙着的时候喝
Had to be the look out. Can't drink when I'm on the job.
比如说你♥爸♥爸快醒的时候
Like your dad's gonna wake up? URRGHH..
铃已经响了 小伙子们
Bells rang, boys.
那又如何 霍华德先生
Whatever, Mr Howard.
对你们来说这都只是个笑话是吗
This is all a joke to you guys huh?
那就来看看你们的测验分数有多有趣
Let's see how funny these test scores are.
宝贝 快跳下来
Honey, jump off!
迪伦 请回到你的座位
Dylan, please get back in your seat.
- 迪伦 - 迪伦 你还好吗 - 迪伦
- Dylan? - Dylan, are you ok? - Dylan?!
他没事吧 霍华德先生
Is he ok, Mr Howard?
嘿 迪伦 伙计
Hey, hey, Dylan, buddy?!
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
迪伦 醒醒 嘿 迪伦
Dylan, wake up! Hey, Dylan!
天啊 丽贝卡 丽贝卡 醒醒
Oh my God! Rebecca! Rebecca! Wake up!
丽贝卡 宝贝
Rebecca, honey?!!
你眼中的世界
迪伦 我的兄弟 你得整点新片看看了
Dylan, my man. You gotta get yourselves some new porn.
- 来瓶啤酒吗 - 我赶时间 你去哪了
- Want a beer? - I'm on the clock. Where have you been?
出去了
Out.
老天 伙计 你清理了这么个茅房♥来住
Christ, boy, you cleaned this white closet
但你就不能
I've followed by but you're goddamn telling me
偶尔收拾一下吗
you can't sweep up in here every once in a while?
除了你没人来这儿
No one comes around as you.
那你就应该努力改观一下
Then you should make an effort.
- 你去哪了 - 洗车
- Where you've been? - Car wash.
- 挣点外快 - 胡说八道
- Got an extra shift. - Bullshit.
打电♥话♥问他们
Call them.
- 觉得我不会打 - 觉得你应该打
- Think I won't? - Think you should.
你有没有跟任何大家熟知的不法之徒有所勾结
Have you been associated with any known criminals?
没有长官 没有过
No, sir. Have not.
那你有跨过边境线吗
Have you crossed over the state's line at any time?
没有长官 没有过
No, sir. Have not.
工作怎么样
How's the job going?
无聊 不过还在做
Mm. Boring. But still mine.
两个月了 破纪录了
Two months. Mm. Gotta be some kinda record.
还有什么要问的吗
Anything else you need to know?
我想问你什么时候会失手
I need to know when you're gonna slip up,
然后又为你的不良记录增添一笔
and stick your packet in the grease again.
这像是无稽之谈
This may be a dumb question.
但我究竟对你做过什么
But what did I ever do to you?
你去别人家里
You went into other people's houses, and
拿走不属于你的东西
took things that didn't belong to you.
那是别人经过长♥期♥艰辛努力获得的
Things that they worked long and hard for.
我已经偿还了 吉登斯
And I paid my debt, Giddons.
我问心无愧
My conscience is shiny and new.
好吧 那柏和莱尔呢
Yeah, well, how about Bo and Lyle?
柏和莱尔与此事无关
Bo and Lyle weren't on that job.
还是老样子啊
So the record states.
没错 你这样很讲义气
Yeah, it's real sweet of you, take
为昔日同窗承担一切
the hit for your old school buddies.
吉登斯 我无意冒犯
Giddons, all due respect,
但你不是侦探 你是我的假释官
you're not a detective. You're my PO.
而且我知道你特别关注我 为什么
And I know that you ride me more than most. Why?
你很聪明
You're smart.
而这世上没有什么比一个聪明人更愚蠢的了
And nothing is in this world dumber than a smart guy.
一个聪明人 他的目光超越所处的渺小世界
A smart man. He sees beyond his little world.
而且那可能会令他惊讶
And it kinda whoops him.
所以当他出现错误的行为时 情况会很复杂
So when he makes that wrong move, and you will.
而你一定会这样
It tends to be messy.
或许你没有看到我的另一面
Well, maybe there's a side of me you don't see.
只要你在假释期间 你就得按照我的意思做
As long as you're on parole, you are only what I see.
可恶
Damn
如果我是你的话 我会照办
I'd like to do it if I was you.
这附近到处都是窃贼和小偷
There's burglars and thieves around these parts.
我打赌你以为我会来不及
I bet you thought I wasn't gonna make it.
我不确定我能不能来得及
I wasn't sure that I was.
没错 你只有十二个小时来换衣服了
Oh that's right, you only have 12 hours to change.
你应该昨晚就开始
You should've started last night.
哈哈 她说的兴致勃勃
Haha. She said gamely.
我们有两个受托人会去汤姆森斯家
Well, 2 of our trustees are gonna be at the Thomasons.
- 要我迷人一些吗 - 不 做你自己就好
- Do I have to be charming? - No, just be yourself
事实上 你得施展点魅力
Actually, you need to be a little charming.
不过只要点头 微笑 和夫人们交谈就好
Just nod, and smile and talk to the wives.
是在汤姆森斯家 多瑞西会在那里
It's the Thomasons. Dorothy's gonna be there.
你可以在我们身后闲聊
You can gossip behind our backs.
我保证他会尽可能多的让我转身的
I promise he'll turn my back as often as possible.
你就穿这件吗
Is that what you're wearing?
要么双倍要么不玩
Let's go double or nothing.
这次我让你三个球
I'll spare you 3 balls this time.
没钱了 老兄
All tapped out, buddy.
来吧 别像个娘们儿似的
Come on man. Don't be a pussy
我知道你还没有尽兴
Know you got some green right there in the pocket.
没有 我挺好的
Nah, I'm good.
嘿 你打算撇下一个手气正好的人
Hey, you walk out on a man who's still gambling.
小伙子 那你可能找错人了
You might catch a bad guy, boy.
你又要打架了是吗 迪
Are you starting fights again, Dyl?
别打扰他们了 大个儿
Why don't you rack them up, big guy?
不然我很乐意从你那拿走那些钱
I'll happy to take those cash off you.
来吧兄弟 请你喝杯啤酒
Come on man. Let me buy you a beer.
你一直在忙什么 哥们
So what you been working on, man?
多半在洗车
Dirty cars, mostly.
是吗 那听起来可不带劲
Yeah, that sounds shitty.
好差事就要来了
Better work's coming.
这殖民地的很多新企业
You know, lotta new businesses
就要倒闭了
going belly up in this colony.
这块大肥肉就在那儿
Tons of shit just sitting there.
等着被捡
Just waiting to be picked.
我知道你缺钱
I know you could use the money.
尤其是当你想来玩桌球的时候
Especially if you ever wanna play pool again.
我其实也不是很挥霍
I'm not exactly flush.
好吧好吧 那不这么说
Well, hell, let's change that.
嘿 能给我这位穷亲戚来杯啤酒吗
Hey, can I get a beer here for my poor relation?
我们会再联♥系♥你
We'll be seeing you.
你知道 如果吉登斯发现
You know, Giddons finds out that
你和柏闲聊
you and Bo have been chatting.
他会直接把你再送进去的 小伙子
He's gonna send you right back up, man.
是啊 他无论如何都会这么做的
Yeah, he probably will anyway.
以我的观点 你应该稳操胜券
Personally I think you're a shoo-in.
我不确定
I don't know guys.
市议会是个好出路
The city council will be a good stab.
但我还有个医院要经营
But I still have a hospital to run, you know.
我只是 我不确定我是否准备好进一步发展
I'm just... I'm not sure if I'm ready to move on.
据我来看 他做了太多的推辞了
Methinks a man doth protest too much.
- 一点也没有 - 别这样说
- Not at all. - Stop it.
他还要继续这样四个月呢
He's still got 4 months of protesting ahead of him.
等到我们都求你了你再宣布
Wait until we start begging before you announce.
请不要这样
Please don't ever...
亲爱的 这是不争的事实
Sweetie, it's an undeniable truth
就差上头版了
that might as well be written in print.
电影精选列表