我唾弃你的坟墓2
两位吗 这边请
For two? Right this way.
-这里可以吗 -太好了 谢谢
-Is this okay?-This is great. Thank you.
您的菜单
Your menus.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你一定一直被要求做这些相同的事
You must get askedto do this all the time.
你知道的 你走过这条路
You know.You've been there.
是啊 这是我的荣幸
Yeah, it's my pleasure.
好吧 我真的很感激
Well, I really appreciate it.
所以...你怎么想
So...what do you think?
听着 我没办法帮你
Look, I wouldn't be helping you
我得告诉你事实
if I didn't tell you the truth.
要在这里成为经纪人 你会需要去寻求一个新的合作组合
To get an agent here, you're gonnaneed to get a new portfolio.
你的照片我觉得非常...陈旧
Your photos feel very...Midwestern.
是的 那当然
Yeah, of course.
您能推荐一个好的摄影师
Can you recommenda good photographer?
嗯 是的 当然可以
Well, yeah, sure,
可是他们非常昂贵
but they don't come cheap.
你要做的是找到在短期内可积极配合的合作对象
You're looking at a couple of grandfor one session.
好
Okay.
听好 你有外表
Listen, you have a look.
也有气质
You have poise.
当你第一天开始在这里工作 我就注意到你
I noticed you the first daythat you started working here.
你只需要在胶卷里表现出好的那一面
You just need to get that on film
加上比原来多一点点的风格
with a little more stylethan what's in here.
我知道了
I get it.
凯蒂
Katie.
就这样 我得继续上班
Look, I need to get back to work.
有消息就告诉我 好吗
Keep me posted, yeah?
那是一定的
Definitely.
-祝你有个愉快的夜晚 -谢谢 再见 凯蒂
-Have a good evening.- Yeah, see you, Katie.
-明天见 伙计们 -非常感谢 明天见
-See you tomorrow, guys.- Thanks a lot. See you tomorrow.
哪里去了 你这个鬼东西
Eh. Where'd you go, you little shit.
来吧 快点出来
Come on.Show yourself.
来吧
Come on!
快点滚出来
Show yourself!
去你的
Fuck!
天啊
Jesus!
去你的
Fuck!
真该死
Damn!
啊
Ah!
-嘿 杰森 -哦 嗨
-Hey, Jayson.-Oh, hey.
怎么样了
How's it going?
我认为它早已躲远了
I think he's long gone.
什么 你怎么知道的
What?How'd you know?
刚进来时它差点撞见我
He nearly knocked me overon the way in.
说不定正在出租车住♥宅♥区那边打招呼呢
Probably hailed a cabuptown by now.
你知道 不是每年都是好年
You know,some years are worse than others.
那是只老鼠 而这里是纽约
It's rats.It's New York.
重点是不管那是什么
Sort of is what it is.
你该要怎么做
What are you doing?
设一个陷阱是可行的
Setting a trap that will work.
呵
Huh.
好吧 这是你的小小爱好
Okay, a little hobby of yours?
我知道如何捕捉一些害虫
I know how to catch me some vermin.
害虫
Vermin?
是啊 在密苏里州的农场学到了不少东西
Yup. Learned a lotdown on the farms of Missouri.
-你准备抢我的工作 凯蒂 -想的美
-Are you aiming for my job, Katie?-You betcha.
好吧 我不会去招惹你这个狠角色
Well, I'm not gonna mess with you.
希望不会
Hope not.
当然不会 剩下的让我来清理
I got it.I'll clean up the rest.
让我知道陷阱是不是有用
Let me know how it works out.
你知道 如果这个行 你得教教我该怎么弄
You know, if it works, you're gonnahave to teach me how to do it.
一定行的 我收现金 首饰...
It'll workand I accept cash, jewelry...
-啤酒如何 -就这样说定
-How 'bout beer?-Deal.
我还得修理那个调光器
I still need to fix that dimmer.
已经弄好了
Already took care of it.
你好你是不是正在招募摄影
Hello.You are calling for photo shoot, yes?
是啊 我只是 嗯...您是模特儿吗
Yeah, I was just, um...You are model?
哈罗
Hello?
嗯 是的
Um, yeah.
太好了 请将照片发过来给我们
Great.Text picture to us now, please.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你要免费的拍摄
You want free photos,
我们需要先看过我们的合作对象
we need certain lookfor our portfolio.
你知道的 行销它就是这样运作的
You know, for promotion.This is how it works.
哦 请问你是
Oh. Who am I talking to?
我是伊万
I'm Ivan.
你的名字是凯蒂 我在我的手♥机♥上看到了
Your name is Katie,I see here on my phone.
是的 没错 凯蒂
Yes, that's right. Katie.
很高兴认识你 凯蒂现在请将照片发过来
Nice to meet you, Katie.Now, please, text picture.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
到了 就在门口那边让我下
Katie: Yeah, here it is.Just drop me by the door.
你好
Hello?
太好了 非常漂亮
Great.That's beautiful.
来个微笑
And smile.
好吧 转身
Okay.Turn around.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
凯蒂
Katie.
我们约好了10点会面
I have an appointment at 10 a.m.
原来是凯蒂小姐
Miss Katie, of course.
伊万
Ivan.
-伊万 -什么
-Ivan.-What?
凯蒂小姐到了
Miss Katie's here.
我的下一个会面来了这样就可以了
My next appointment's here.We're done.
凯蒂
Katie.
-是的 -我们在电♥话♥中谈过
-Yeah.-We spoke on the phone.
-你比照片更漂亮许多 -谢谢
-You are much prettier than picture.-Thank you.
也许那就是为什么我来这里的原因
Guess that's why I'm here.
是
Yes.
你有带衣服来吗
You brought some clothes?
嗯 呃...
Yeah. Uh...
好
Okay.
不
Nah.
不对 不对
No. No.
嗯 这个可以
Ah. This one.
格奥尔基 乔治
Georgy. Georgy.
嗯 这件很好
Yeah. It's cool.
好的 更衣室在那边
Great.Where do I get changed?
就在这里
Right here.
我们都是专业人士 不是吗
We are all professionals, no?
我开玩笑的 就在后面格奥尔基会带你去
I'm joking. In the back.Georgy will show you.
其他的女孩在哪里
Where is other girl?
尼基 回去睡觉不要弄伤你自己
Nicky, go back to sleep.Do not hurt yourself.
请 嗯...
And, please, um...
-不要忘了照片发布的形式 -当然
-do not forget photo release form.-Sure.
-这边请 -走
-This way.-Go.
好
Okay.
-尼基 -怎么了
-Nicky.-What, man?
离开那个箱子
Off the box.
嘿 能不能帮我一个小忙
Hey, will you help me with this?
没问题
Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
如梦似幻
Like dream.
希望照片拍的一样
Let's hope the picturessay the same.
嗯...看着我 好
Um... look at me.Good.
倾斜下来一点
Tilt down a bit.
是的 就这样
Yes, yes.
对着我 看这边