要知道……
See...
人和狗不一样
...man ain't like a dog.
而我说的……
And when I say "man,"
是泛指的人类,而不是男人
I'm talking about man as in mankind, not man as in men.
因为男人
Because men,
好吧,我们和狗差不多
well, we a lot like a dog.
你知道,我们常常亵渎一些东西
You know, we like to piss on things.
寻花问柳
Sniff a bitch when we can.
和它们一样勃起
Even get a little pink hard-on the way they do.
我们想在自己的地盘上大便做记号♥ 你知道,我们要自己保护自己
We territorial as shit, you know, we gonna protect our own.
但是人类
But man...
人类明白死亡
...he know about death.
懂得历史
Got him a sense of history.
有信仰
Got religion.
然而……
See...
狗呢……
...a dog...
狗不懂得什么生日 又或者是圣诞节
Man, a dog don't know shit about no birthdays or Christmas
或是复活节的兔子,都不知道
or Easter bunny, none of that shit.
也不知道有一天,上帝会来召唤
And one day God gonna come calling,
你看,它们无牵挂的度过一生
so, you know, they going through life carefree.
但是,像你我这样的人,我们总在猜测
But people like you and me, man, we always guessing.
想知道“如果……?” 你明白我的意思?
Wondering, "What if?" You know what I mean?
所以当你跟我说
So when you say to me,
“嘿,我觉得我们不应该这么做”
"Hey, I don't think we should be doing this,"
我会说,宝贝,我也觉得我们不必这样做
I gotta say, baby, I don't think we need to be doing this neither,
但是我们不能 躺在阳光之中整天无所事事
but we ain't gonna get no move on in this world, lying around in the sun,
这样我们在世上不会有任何进展,
Iicking our ass all day.
我是说,我们是男人
I mean, we man.
我是说,你是女人, 但我们是男人
I mean, you a woman and all, but we man.
就我刚才说的……
So with this said...
你告诉我在你的生命中,你要做什么
...you tell me what it is you wanna do with your life.
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说,我想,我可以…… - 等一下
I mean, I guess I could, like... - Hold up a second.
有事吗,朋友?
What's happening with you, man?
喜欢你看到的这个么,恩?
You like what you see, huh?
看看这,宝贝 就像这样子的
Look here, baby, it break down like this:
从前面20元,从后面40元
Twenty in the front, 40 in the back.
喂
Hello?
干嘛不走过去跟那个混♥蛋♥ 解释一下
Why don't you walk over there and explain it to that motherfucker.
片名:《川流不息》
该死的 - 这里是D&Z体育台
Damn. - From the D&Z sports desk,
我是丹尼斯·菲利皮,结果是——
I'm Dennis Phillippi, and the answer--
调频107.1,hip-hop的第一名—— - 不是假的就是些垃圾
Hot 107. 1, number one for hip-hop-- - Nothing but a bunch of jive and junk.
接下来是你赢得去拉斯维加斯 旅行的机会
Coming up, your chance to win a trip to Las Vegas.
我是豪勒,这里是调频107.1
Holler at your boy, it's Hot 107. 1.
兄弟,别和我捣乱! - 喂,喂,喂
Please! Fucking with me, man! Hey! - Hey, hey, hey!
喂,怎么了?!
Hey, what the hell?!
拉住那家伙 - 混♥蛋♥,感觉怎么样?
Pull that shit again, - Motherfucker, how you like that?
揍死你
boot your ass to hell.
听见我说话了么 - 给我他妈的滚出去
You heard me! - Get the fuck up out of here.
疯狂的杂种
Deranged son of a bitch!
你没事吧,诺拉? - 谢谢你,D
You all right, Nola? - Thanks, D.
进来吧,来这边
Come on in, man. Come on in here.
该死的,老兄,你该找些人 在这看场子
Damn, man, you gotta get some security up in here.
我就是这里唯一一个他妈的看场子的
I'm the only motherfucking security in here.
确定些比较好,别被爆了脑袋
Sure is good not to be cracking heads.
那么,你需要什么 一半还是一整盎司?
So, what you need, man, a half or full O?
一盎司吧,海♥洛♥因♥被生产出来了
Ounce will do good. Fourth coming up and all.
真正直
Righteous, man.
嘿,你还记得你决赛 带到我弟弟家去的
Hey, you remember that sticky herb you brung up
粘糊糊的药草吗?
to my brother's house for playoffs?
是的,我记得这件事 这次不会这样了,朋友
Yeah, I remember that shit. That ain't this, now, man.
我们所谈论的…… 这是全新的
We talking about... That's a whole other zip-up bag on that.
这是这儿他妈的 最好的产品了
That's fucking prime product right there.
有些大公♥司♥会来这里提供海♥洛♥因♥
We got some big company coming in here for the Fourth.
我想你也想小赚一笔吧
Thought you may want to get you some money.
大公♥司♥? - 是的
Big company? - Yeah.
什么样的? - 你知道史金尼·布莱克吧?
Like what? - You know Skinny Black?
史金尼·布莱克
Skinny Black.
是的,我知道史金尼是谁
Yeah, that-- Yeah, I know who Skinny is, man.
我认识他是老早以前的事情了
I know Skinny from way back in the day.
我认识他的时候他还在 在露天汽车餐馆里面
See, I know Skinny when he was hustling
在他的卡特拉斯牌汽车后面
his underground tapes down at the drive-in,
推销他的地下磁带
out the back of his Cutlass.
他现在已经不那样了 他的上一部赢得白金唱盘
Not no more he ain't. Last one he put out went platinum.
白金? - 是的
Platinum? - Yeah.
那比黄金的还少见,对吧? - 可他还在孟菲斯
That's more special than gold, right? - But he's still in Memphis.
他和他的兄弟蒂迦每个国♥庆♥日都和 他那些朋友在一起鬼混
He and his brother Tigga hook up with their friends every Fourth of July.
我关掉这地方,专为他们开放
I shut the place down, make it all private for them.
他们只要付我钱就行了
And they just buy me out.
胡扯 - 不是胡扯
Bullshit. - No shit.
史金尼能让你那样子?
Yo, Skinny rolling like that, man?
你还是省省吧,该干什么干什么
Best get your ass up here with that good shit.
那些人可不想看到这的低级货色
Those boys don't want none of this dirt weed.
你想伤害我,对吧?
So you're trying to hurt my feelings, right?
只是想帮帮朋友 - 我知道,老兄
Just trying to help out a friend. - For sure, man.
I
好了,好了,好了,该死的
All right, all right, all right, goddamn it,
你们这些尽兴的混♥蛋♥们 我们要买♥♥一赠一了
we're going into a 2-for-1 for all you balling motherfuckers.
你们会喜欢这东西的
You gonna love this shit.
这些可爱的小妞们将跳两支舞 而只需要一支舞的价钱
These lovely ladies will be doing two dances for the price of one.
为我们表演的有鲁西斯、菲比 还有莱克萨斯
We got Luscious, we got Phoebe and we got Lexus
到一号♥台来
coming up to satellite one.
麦克 - 怎么样,D?
Mike. - What up, D?
有事么,宝贝? - 很潮湿,嗯?
What's happening, baby? - Wet out there, huh?
是的,没办法,老兄
Yeah, sorry, man.
真令人丧气 - 是啊
It's like a motherfucker. - All right.
嘿,宝贝
Hey, baby.
嘿,莱克萨斯在哪? - 那边,一号♥台
Hey, where Lex at? - Over there on satellite one.
不要错过,抓住机会
Don't miss out. Take advantage.
莫妮在一号♥台
We got Monique coming up on satellite one.
你们会喜欢这种买♥♥一赠一的 - 他妈的什么事?能不能让我……
You'll love this, 2-for-1. - What the fuck? Will you let me...
这些可爱的小妞们将跳两支舞 而只需要一支的钱
These lovely ladies will be giving you two dances for the price of one.
过来,不好意思,老爹 - 没看见我正在做生意么?
Come here. Excuse me, daddy. - Don't you see me on a hustle?
你干嘛呢? - 我不在干活么
Where you at? - I ain't at shit.
我跳到第三支舞了 - 别跟我说这个
I was on my third dance. - Don't tell me--
你觉得我跑出来钩一钩手指头
You think I can just run up in here, snap my fingers
就能让那些混♥蛋♥掏钱?
and make these motherfuckers throw their money at me?
看看你那不要脸的腔调 - 我还没赚到钱呢
Watch your motherfucking tone-- - I ain't even made payout yet!
这个非常不错
This one is pretty good.
我那倒霉的房♥子也被闯入了,杂种
My motherfucking house got broken into too, bitch.
天啊,不 - 天啊?是的
Hell, no. - Hell, yeah, they kicked
他们踹开所有的门,偷走为 聚会准备的最后一点毒品
both my doors in, girl. Stole the last pound of hydro weed for the party.
你听到了么?
You hear that?
我的心在说,他妈的快点好吗?
That's my gut saying, "Hurry the fuck up," okay?
来吧 - 看看这啊
Come on. - Look at this.
谁看看这家伙,你们他妈的管这叫什么, 铃舌?
Hell, no. Look at this shit. What the fuck you call that, the clapper?
开灯,关灯,不要播放 今晚我要出场了
Lights on, lights off. Don't play. I'm gonna roll tonight.
D,我不在乎说什么 我不再做白班了
I don't care what you say, D, I ain't working day shift no more.
我不在乎搭计程车回家
I don't care if I got to take me a taxi ride home.
我让你做你就得做 - 我才不和那些露出屁♥股♥的人一起工作
You gonna work if I say you gonna. - I ain't working with these skank-ass,
不再跟那些司机们交易了 - 这可得我说得算
trucker-bait ho's no more. - Kiss my ass.
妈的,又管着我 - 别说没用的了
Bitch, fucking take my shit again. - Shit don't make no sense.
如果我知道你那么悠闲,我早就进去了
If I'd known y'all was gonna take your sweet fucking time, I'd have come in.
楚蒂说她昨晚赚了500块 500块!听见了吗?
Trudy says she made $500 last night, $500, you heard me?
那个脸上有胎记的婊♥子♥? - 五百块
Bitch got that birthmark on her face? - Five hundred dollars
为那些种棉花的男人跳舞赚的
for dancing for some man who makes cotton.
做什么会赚这么多?她肯定在撒谎 - 这不公平
What she do for him? She tricking. - It ain't fair.
我被骗了,我可赚不了500
I'm tricking! I ain't making $500.
怎么了?傻子! - 嘿!
What the hell, fool?! - Hey!
蒂杰 - 他妈的离我车远点
D. Djay. - Get your ass away from our car.
电影精选列表