Do you hear that, Jeremy?
你听到了吗 杰里米
Hear what?
听到什么
The song of the forest?
森林之歌♥
Hey, I can hear it now.
我现在能听到了
That's the Wolf Girl who sings.
那是唱歌♥的狼女
This story begins a long, a long time ago.
这个故事开始于很久很久以前
A priest named Nicodemus decided to raise an army of paupers
一个叫尼哥底母的牧师决定组建一支穷♥人♥军队
in order to liberate the Holy Land of Jerusalem.
去解放耶路撒冷的圣地
Nicodemus managed to convince a large number of peasants
尼哥底母成功说服了一大批农民
and other hopeless souls to follow him to Christ's tomb.
和其他绝望的人追随他去基♥督♥之墓
He soon had 100 followers.
他很快就有了100个追随者
From whence they made their way across the country towards Jerusalem.
他们从那里出发 穿过整个国家去耶路撒冷
But soon, food became scarce.
但很快 食物变得稀缺
Then winter set in, harsh and punishing.
然后凛冬降临 严酷而折磨人
They starved to death one by one.
一个接一个饿死
Only a handful entered the forest.
只有少数人进入森林
This very forest in fact.
就是这片森林
Back then, giant wolves ran wild.
那时候 巨狼到处乱跑
But Nicodemus was unconcerned.
但尼哥底母毫不在意
He proclaimed an angel visited him in a dream
他说有个天使在梦中造访他
and told him this was the shortest route to do God's bidding.
并告诉他这是执行上帝旨意的捷径
"Onwards!"
前进
Starved and desperate,
在饥饿和绝望中
Nicodemus saw a young girl,
尼哥底母看见一个小女孩
flesh that would serve a sustenance for his hungry followers.
为他饥饿的追随者提供作为食物的肉体
She begged him to let her go.
她求他放了她
Silence, woman. "Silence woman."
安静 女人 安静 女人
You will fulfill the will of God.
你要完成上帝的旨意
Now pray for salvation."
现在祈求救赎吧
The young girl's beautiful and pure song had awoken the forest,
年轻女孩美丽纯洁的歌♥声唤醒了森林
and it wished to protect her.
它想要保护她
The forest was a defender of the innocent,
森林是无辜者的守护者
that is, when it sends its emissaries.
也就是它派出使者的时候了
Seeing the girl on the back of a huge wolf,
看到一个女孩骑在一匹巨狼背上
Nicodemus shouted, "Witch, you're a witch!
尼哥底母大喊 女巫 你是女巫
You're safe because you've mated with Beelzebub."
你安全了 因为你和别西卜交♥配♥了
The girl responded,
那个女孩回应了
"The company of wolves is better than that of man."
狼的陪伴比人的美好
"You're going to die witch."
你会死的 女巫
She disappeared forever in the forest.
她在森林里永远消失了
Are there still wolves, mummy?
这还有狼吗 妈妈
Wolves? No.
狼 没有
No, there aren't.
不 没有了
As for man?
至于男人
Yes, there are.
有的 还有
We have deadlines for a reason, Eve.
我们有截止日期是有原因的 伊芙
You can't let these motherfuckers get away with this.
你不能让这些混♥蛋♥心存侥幸
I know, and I told them, but they have
我知道 我告诉他们了
a problem with the delivery. What can I do?
送货出了点问题 我能怎么办
You need to put your foot down,
你得坚定立场
you need to put pressure on these guys.
你得给这些人施压
But that's what I'm doing, and I think they're reliable.
但这就是我正在做的 而且我认为我很坚定
You need to be tougher,
你得更坚定
otherwise this is all going to blow up in our faces,
否则这一切都会在我们面前完蛋
we'll all be fucked.
我们都会完蛋
If you want, I can put Martin on this.
如果你愿意我可以让马丁负责
He's right here.
他就在这里
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
He can be there tomorrow if you want.
如果你想 他明天可以过去
No.
不
Thank you, but I'll handle it myself tomorrow.
谢谢 我明天会亲自处理
Make sure you do. I don't like to be disappointed.
一定要做到 我不喜欢别人让我失望
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Hello?
你好
No, I couldn't call you back. I had a shitty day.
不 我没法回你电♥话♥ 我今天过得很糟糕
Stop it with the apartment.
别再提公♥寓♥了
I don't know, I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
Let's talk about it when I get back, okay?
等我回米再说 好吗
Yeah. Bye.
是啊 再见
No-one ever dared give an order in my presence.
没人敢在我面前下命令
Well, it's only the first time.
这只是第一次
You have a strange power over me.
你对我有种奇怪的力量
Whether it's love or not, I don't know.
不管是不是爱 我不知道
And you know what I want, is just to be with you.
你知道我想要什么 就是和你在一起
That's the way I like it, don't you?
我就喜欢这样 你呢
What can I get you?
您要点什么
Can I have a mojito?
我要杯莫吉托
Here you are.
给你
Thank you. Welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Are you my date?
你是我的约会对象吗
No.
不是
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
May I offer you a drink?
要喝点什么吗
I think I'm fine, thank you.
我不用了 谢谢
Let me guess, you're Russian?
让我猜猜 你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
No. Polish?
不是 波兰人吗
French.
法国人
Aren't you that French actress or something?
你不是那个法国女演员吗
No.
不是
You look sad.
你看起来很难过
How about we get back to my place?
我们去我家吧
Look, that's enough.
够了
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Just talking, right?
只是聊聊 行吧
Who do you think you are? Miss Universe?
你以为你是谁 宇宙小姐?
Hey, it's time to give up. You're bothering her.
嘿 别纠缠了 你打扰到她了
No, I'm not. Thank you very much.
不 我没有非常感谢你提醒
Two more, for me and my girl.
两杯 给我和我妹子
You okay?
你没事吧
Yes. Thank you.
没事 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
What a asshole.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, obviously, that's ...
是啊 看得出来
Two mojitos.
两杯莫吉托
May I offer you a drink?
要喝吗
Why not, yeah. It's from the asshole.
为什么不呢 是那个混♥蛋♥请的
Right. Thanks.
行 谢谢
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
I told him to change his deodorant.
我让他换除臭剂
Yeah, right.
是啊 没错
What are you doing in this fantastic place?
你在这个神奇的地方干什么
Um, I came to supervise a construction project in the area,
我是来监督一个建筑项目
and tonight I needed to get some fresh air,
今晚我需要透透气
have a drink, so I ended up here.
喝一杯 所以我来了这里
And you?
你呢
Oh, well, I, uh ...
这个 我…
You're here to dance?
你是来跳舞的吗
I saw you. You're a natural.
我看见你了 你很有天赋
Oh, you haven't seen anything yet.
你还没看过我的大招
Really? Yeah, I can do the splits.
真的 我可以劈叉
No, I'm here to see my brother.
不 我是来找我弟弟的
They're in the back.
他在那
He's not in a great place right now.
他现在状态不太好
His girlfriend just died ... cancer.
他女朋友刚刚去世 因为癌症
Oh,
抱歉
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
That's life.
这就是人生
I'll buy the next round if you want.
如果你想 下一杯我请
You've got killer moves.
你跳得太棒了
Oh, come on. No, really.
得了吧 不 我说真的