Gas stations marked on it?
上面有加油站的标志
No.It's just a local map
没有 这只是一张本地地图
We OK for gas?
我们可以加油吗
No,it's fine
不 没问题
They said it was full when I picked up the van
我提车的时候他们说已经满了
Just this gauge is playing up
只是这个油表出问题了
You did check it,yeah?
你确实检查过了 是吗
Hey,kiddies...
孩子们
No other cars on this road
这条路上没有别的车
Wonder why?
想知道为什么
Bloody idiot
该死的白♥痴♥
I'm perfectly OK
我很好
Was it an animal or something?
是动物还是什么
What the hell could it have been?
到底是什么东西
We'll have to do something The bleeding won't stop
我们得做点什么 血流不止
It wasn't an animal...
那不是动物..
Simon,wait here. I'll go down and have a look
西蒙 在这儿等着 我下去看看
Vicky he's right,you start the car. I'll go check
Vicky 他说得对 你去发动车 我去看看
Give me a wrench or something
给我个扳手什么的
Be quick
快点
Ayesha,help me...
阿伊莎 帮帮我..
OJ,how do you feel?
OJ 你感觉怎么样
Maybe it was some dope fiend after his stash.…
也许是某个瘾君子在他藏♥毒♥的地方..
You are on the road to Hell, my children...
你们正在通往地狱的路上 我的孩子们..
On the road to Hell
在通往地狱的路上
You OK?
你还好吗
Does anyone know where we are?
有人知道我们在哪儿吗
All these old roads link up
所有这些旧路都连接起来了
Think we'll find that chai stall again?
你觉得我们还能找到那个茶摊吗
Sure. But first I want to check out the van
当然 但我首先要检查一下这辆车
Any damage?
有什么损坏吗
No.Seems OK
没有 看起来还好
What was that back there?
刚才那是什么
Those people,they way they looked. What's going on?
那些人 他们看起来 怎么回事
But the van seems OK. so let's get out of here
但是货车看起来没问题 我们走吧
Don't worry,OJ. It won't be long now
别担心 OJ 不会太久的
We'll get you to a hospital
我们送你去医院
I want to go home
我想回家
There's that road!
那条路在那里
The short cut?
捷径
Yes,it's the same road!
是的 就是那条路
Don't you ever shut up?
你就不能闭嘴吗
It's not just one of us...
不只是我们中的一个..
We're all to blame for what's gone wrong here
我们都应该为这里出现的问题负责
We planned this together and told lies
我们一起计划了这一切 并说了谎
Maybe that's where it all started to go wrong
也许这就是一切开始出错的地方
We never should have come here
我们根本就不该来这里
Maybe that old man was right...
也许那个老家伙是对的..
For us, this is the road to Hell
对我们来说 这是通往地狱之路
God is Great
上帝是伟大的
Those lights over there
那边的灯
See them?
看到他们了吗
Right...Right
对... 对
Listen... It could be that Deewana place
听着... 可能是迪瓦纳的地方
It's not the Chai stall
不是印度奶茶摊
But there must be some way out of here
但是一定有办法离开这里
All these back roads must eventually lead to the highway
所有这些小路最终都必须通向高速公路
Someone here must surely be able to point us in the right direction
这里肯定有人能给我们指出正确的方向
So why're we waiting?
那我们还等什么
Excuse me.…
不好意思...
Sorry to trouble you but...
很抱歉打扰你 但是..
We seem to be lost
我们好像迷路了
We're looking for the road to Jannat Pur
我们正在寻找去 Jannat Pur 的路
Can you help us?
你能帮我们吗
Jannat Pur?
詹纳特普尔
I can show you the way to Jannat Pur
我可以告诉你去 Jannat Pur 的路
In the darkness it's easy to get lost
在黑暗中很容易迷路
But I can show you the way
但我可以给你指路
Come...
来..
Hold on a second...
等一下..
What could I do?
我能做什么
Straight ahead!
一直往前走
Keep going forward
继续往前走
Do you have water...?
你有水吗
Please I need water
求你了 我需要水
Water...
水..
I'm so thirsty...
我好渴..
Give me water...!
给我水...
Then I shall suck every drop of blood from your veins!
那我就吸干♥你♥血管里的每一滴血
Help me,mother...!
救救我 妈妈...
Give him some water
给他点水
Listen...We don't have any water
听着... 我们没有水
Then I will suck your blood! All of you!
那我就吸你们的血 你们所有人
You will all die a hideous death!
你们都会死得很惨
Like sick dogs you will all die!
你们都会像病狗一样死去
Wait.…. I must show you something now
等等... ... 我现在必须给你看点东西
Doesn't matter if there's no water
没有水也没关系
Hit it,Vicky! Go.….!
开始吧 Vicky! 快...
Use the handbrake and reverse
使用手刹和倒车
It'll stop the spinning!
它会停止旋转
Watch out for OJ!
小心OJ
Think we killed him?
你觉得是我们杀了他吗
But he would have killed us
但他会杀了我们的
You were angry and people say too much when they are upset
你当时很生气 人们不高兴的时候会说太多话
What's important now is that we stick together,right?
现在重要的是我们要团结在一起 不是吗
Have you checked the gas?
你检查过汽油了吗
No need to...
没必要..
What? You're kidding!
什么 你开玩笑吧
Come on...
来吧..
I'll talk to him
我会和他谈谈的
Chill,Vicky.It's alright
冷静点 薇琪 没事的
No-one's blaming you
没人怪你
It's no-one's fault
这不是任何人的错
Us getting lost here, running out of gas...
我们在这里迷路了 没油了...
..and even this crappy van
...甚至还有这辆蹩脚的货车
All no-one's fault,right?
都不是任何人的错 对吧
Listen.…
听着..
What's the point of all this right now?
现在这一切有什么意义
Let's get home first then we can have this fight...
让我们先回家 然后我们再来吵架...
I think I see more lights up there
我想我看到上面有更多的灯光
It could be a workshop or even someone's house
可能是一个车间 甚至是某人的房♥子
I'm coming
我来了
I got us into this.
是我把大家扯进来的
And I'm going to get us out
我要把大家弄出去
As well as OJ
还有OJ
But what if that...
但是如果..
..crazy guy comes back?
...疯子回来了怎么办
That guy?... I wouldn't worry...
那个人 ... 我不担心..
Even if he survived, he won't have much fight left in him
即使他能活下来 他也不会有多少战斗力了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To sort this out
去解决这个问题
WORKSHOP ONE MILE
车间一英里
God...
天啊
Please let it be open.
请让它开着吧
Roxy come back!
Roxy 回来
Where'd she go? That way,I think
她去哪儿了 我想是那边吧
Anyone there?
有人在吗
Hello? Can you hear me?
喂 能听见我说话吗
She's not here
她不在这儿
Maybe she went back to the van
也许她回到车上了
电影精选列表