Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Helen
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的海伦
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
What do you think? Do you like it?
觉得怎么样 喜欢吗
Oh, my god! Happy birthday!
我的天啊 生日快乐
Happy birthday, Helen.
生日快乐 海伦
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Isn't it gorgeous?
美极了 对吗
Did you make this yourself?
这是你自己做的吗
Yes.
是的
Darling, it's gorgeous.
亲爱的 这蛋糕太好看了
Make a wish, mom.
许个愿吧 妈妈
Help!
帮我一起吹
Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你 宝贝
Just one.
就弹一首
A short one.
很短的一首
Let's eat!
大家开动吧
Everything I have is yours,
我的一切都是你的
you're part of me.
是你让我变得完整
Everything I have is yours,
我的一切都是你的
my destiny.
你是我的归宿
I would gladly give the sun to you,
如果太阳归我所有
if the sun were only mine.
我愿将它献给你
I would gladly give this earth to you,
我愿将这大地 与漫天繁星
and the stars that shine.
捧到你面前
Everything that I possess I offer you.
我拥有的一切 都愿奉献给你
If I shoot those guys out there,
如果我开枪打死外面那些人
and plead temporary insanity,
然后以暂时性精神错乱作为申辩
would you corroborate my story, huh?
你会愿意帮我作证吗
Oh, shit.
该死
The alarm didn't go off.
闹钟没响
Come on.
快起床
It's almost 8:00.
快八点了
Julie has a test in her first period.
朱莉第一节课还有测验呢
Where's your tie? l don't know.
你的领带呢 我不知道
And I can't take her.
我一早要去开恶心的教师会议
I have this stupid early faculty meeting.
所以没法带她去学校了
David! I'm up! I'm up!
戴维 这就起 这就起
Wake up!
快醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒
We gotta go, darling.
我们得走了 亲爱的
Everyone is gonna be there.
大家都会去的
I already told brian I could go,
我已经告诉布莱恩我会去
and if I back out now,
如果我临阵退缩的话
he's gonna think I'm a chicken.
他肯定会觉得我特懦弱
Good morning.
早上好
You know how hard it is to get a reservation
你知道每年这个时候
at Claire's this time of year.
要在克莱尔餐厅订位有多困难
I thought you'd be thrilled.
我以为你们都会很兴奋
Hey! I slept just fine.
我睡的很好哦
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
But you never said you made plans.
可你从没说过你有这打算啊
It was supposed to be a surprise.
我本想给你们个惊喜的
Hey, who cleaned up? But...
谁收拾的 可是
I did. But that is not the point. When?
我收拾的 但那不是关键 什么时候
The point is, I never said
关键是 我从没说过
that you could go away for the weekend either.
你可以离家在外过周末
You're crazy. I would have helped.
你真是神经 我说过会帮忙的
Dave did.
戴夫说过
Is that true?
真的吗
Somebody was supposed to tell you.
某人早应该告诉过你的
Well, I forgot!
我忘了
Well, you're not going, and that's that.
那你就不能去 就这样了
Great! Thanks a lot!
太好了 真是感谢
But if you think
但如果你们觉得
I'm going to claire's with you instead,
我会跟你们去克莱尔餐厅的话
think again!
那就做梦吧
She has to be in school in seven seconds. You gotta go.
她立马得去学校 你们快走吧
Hello?
有人吗
Can I help you?
有什么要帮忙的吗
I was just...
我只是
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Well, I can... ask you that question.
这个问题该我问你才对
Nobody's supposed to be here this time of night.
不该有人那么晚还待在这的
So what are you still doing here?
你还在这里干什么
Aren't you in my music theory class?
你是我音乐理论课的学生吗
I just... I can't... get it right.
我就是 拉不对
Nothing I play sounds adequate,
我拉不出一支能听的曲子
not a single note I play.
每个音符都那么难听
Well, it's not your notes that are wrong.
并不是你把音符拉错了
But you need to slow down.
而是你需要慢慢来
Try to... pay more attention
试着去更加注意
to what happens in between the notes.
音符之间的连贯性
Try to hold on to time.
试着把握好时间
What do you mean?
什么意思
Suspension. Silence.
停顿 休止
That's where you'll find what you're looking for.
你会在其中找到你想要的东西
In the distance between things.
就在万物的间隔中
And you really shouldn't be smoking in here.
还有 你不该在这里抽烟
Let me know when you want to go.
想走的时候告诉我一声
I'll let you out.
我给你开门
No need to climb out the window.
不用爬窗户出去
I don't see it coming.
我没想到会这样
But l can feel it.
但我却能感觉到
It's there.
它就在那里
Hey, Helen.
好啊 海伦
Hi, Donna.
你好 唐娜
So you think they'll read your brief, withdraw the suit,
你觉得他们会读你的辩护状 撤回诉讼
and send us a written apology?
然后给我们寄道歉信吗
Or a fruit basket.
或者送一篮水果致歉
Oh! Helen's here.
海伦来了
Hey, love.
你好啊 亲爱的
Thank god you're here.
谢天谢地你来了
You gotta save me from this man.
你可得救救我 我受不了他
He thinks he's invincible.
他觉得自己所向披靡
What are you doing here? Huh?
你怎么来了 有事吗
Well... actually, I was nowhere near this neighborhood,
其实 我不在这附近
And l just thought I'd stop by and say hi.
我只是想过来看一下 打个招呼
But you are so busy.
但你这么忙
I'm sorry, I should have called first.
抱歉 我该先给你打个电♥话♥
No, no, no, it's perfect.
不 不 你来的正好
We're gonna go to lunch in a few minutes.
我们马上要去吃午饭
Why don't you come with us? Yeah.
一起来吧 是啊
No, thanks. I'm not hungry.
不了 谢谢 我不饿
You don't have to eat. Just join us.
你不吃也行啊 一起去就成
You know, I...
你知道 我
I really should go home and get out of these clothes.
我真的该回家了 好换掉这身衣服
You sure?
你确定
Yeah. Absoiuteiy.
是的 当然
I just wanted to stop by and say hi.
我只是想顺道过来打个招呼
I'll see you later. All right.
再见 好的
See you, suz. Take care, honey.
再见 苏茨 路上小心 宝贝
Hello, everyone.
大家好
After I've returned your essays, we'll discu...
我把大家的论文发下去后 来讨论
We will...
我们要
Excuse me.
抱歉
I'm going to bed.
我要睡觉了
Sleep tight, sweetheart.
睡个好觉 小甜心