最近我的生活肯定很动荡
For some time, my life will be too unpredictable.
再说
And besides...
-你就该在这 -可你是无辜的啊
- ...you're meant to be here. - But you're innocent.
你知道
And you know it.
这就够了
And for now, that will do.
你估计听的都烦了
I expect you're tired of hearing this...
不过你长得真像你♥爸♥爸
...but you look so like your father.
除了眼睛
Except your eyes.
-眼睛像 -我妈妈
- You have-- - My mother's eyes.
我跟詹姆和莉莉
It's cruel that I spent so
在一起那么久 你却没有 是很残忍♥
much time with James and Lily, and you so little.
但要记住
But know this:
爱我们的人永远不会离开我们
The ones that love us never really leave us.
他们就在
And you can always find them...
这里
...in here.
你真是最聪明的学生
You really are the brightest witch of your age.
得走了
We have to go.
-怎么了 -他自♥由♥了 我们成功了
- Well? - He's free. We did it.
什么成功了
Did what?
晚安
Good night.
你们怎么回事
How did you get there?
刚还在那 现在又去那了
I was talking to you there. And now you're there.
-他说什么呢 哈利 -不知道
- What's he talking about, Harry? - I don't know.
罗恩 没人能同时出现在两个地方的
Honestly, Ron. How can somebody be in two places at once?
好啊 哈利
Hello, Harry.
地图上看到你了
I saw you coming.
我这个样子还不是最糟的
I've looked worse, believe me.
-你被开除了吗 -不是
- You've been sacked. - No.
我主动辞职的
No. I resigned, actually.
为什么辞职
Resigned? Why?
看来有人不小心泄露了我的情况
Well, it seems that somebody let slip the nature of my condition.
明天这时候
This time tomorrow, the owls
会有很多家长来信
will start arriving and parents will not want...
不希望 我这样的人任教
...well, someone like me teaching their children.
-可邓布利多 -他为我
- But Dumbledore-- - He has already...
冒的险够多了
...risked enough on my behalf.
再说 我这样的人
Besides, people like me are....
这么说吧 反正我习惯了
Well, let's just say that I'm used to it by now.
你怎么这么悲伤 哈利
Why do you look so miserable, Harry?
根本没什么改变
None of it made any difference.
-小矮星逃走了 -怎么没改变
- Pettigrew escaped. - Didn't make any difference?
你可是改变了一切 你发掘了真♥相♥
It made all the difference in the world. You uncovered the truth.
拯救了一个无辜的人
You saved an innocent man from a terrible fate.
这算是天大的改变了
It made a great deal of difference.
最让我自豪的
If I am proud of anything...
就是这学期你的进步
...it is of how much you have learned this year.
既然我不是老师了
Now, since I am no longer your teacher...
地图还给你 我也不用自责了
...I feel no guilt whatsoever about giving this back to you.
该说再见了 哈利
So now I'll say goodbye, Harry.
我们肯定会再见的
I feel sure we'll meet again sometime.
现在呢
Until then...
恶作剧完毕
...mischief managed.
退后 不然我就拿到楼上去
Stand back, I said! Or I'll take it upstairs if you don't settle.
哈利
Harry.
这是哪来的
Wherever did you get it?
我能试试吗 当然是等你试过之后
Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course.
-什么啊 -别说话
- What are you talking about? - Quiet.
让大人物过来 我不是故意打开的 哈利
Let the man through. I didn't mean to open it, Harry.
包的不严实 他们逼我的
It was badly wrapped. They made me do it.
哪有
Did not.
-火弩箭 -全世界最快的飞天扫帚
- It's a Firebolt. - It's the fastest broom in the world.
给我的吗
For me?
-谁送的呢 -谁知道
- But who sent it? - No one knows.
还带了这个
This came with it.
-上吧 哈利 -开开眼界
- Go on, Harry! - Yeah, let's see.
有多快 哈利
How fast is it, Harry?
荧光闪烁
Lumos.
我庄严宣誓我不怀好意
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
恶作剧完毕
Mischief managed.
诺克斯
Nox.
电影精选列表