你好吗?
How are you doin'?
你想谈谈吗?
You wanna talk about it?
我想我要失去约翰了。
I think I'm losing John.
我想他终于 厌倦了我的胡说八道。
I think he's finally tired of my bullshit.
你呢?
How about you?
你厌倦了我的胡说八道?
You tired of my bullshit?
我是个顾问。 我被它吸引了。
I'm a counselor. I'm attracted to it.
-所以请你劝我。 -哦,不。我知道得更清楚。
- So counsel me. - Oh, no. I know better.
我爱你就像爱你一样。
I love you just the way you are.
你认为有可能。。。
Do you think it's possible...
如此悲惨的事情 可能发生在某人身上。。。
that something so tragic can happen to somebody...
他们永远不会从中恢复过来?
that they never recover from it?
我喜欢相信 恢复总是可能的。
I like to believe that recovery is always possible.
有个小故事 我没去过,嗯。。。
There's a little back story that I haven't been, um...
-完全成功。 -我知道。
- completely successful with. - I know.
我什么都试过了。我真的有。 我什么都试过了。
I've tried everything. I really have. I've tried everything.
十二步,呃, 自助,团体治疗,
Twelve steps, uh, self-help, group therapy,
收缩,冥想。。。
shrinks, meditation...
-一切。 -这不是全部。
- Everything. - That's not everything.
哦,是吗? 还有什么?
Oh, yeah? What else is there?
我是个很好的倾听者。
I'm a really good listener.
也许吧。 某天晚上,一个。。。
Maybe. Some night, by a...
温暖的火焰。
warm fire.
我马上回来。
I'll be right back.
我能再拿一杯吗 请来点霞多丽?
Can I get another glass of Chardonnay, please?
-今天。 -是的,女士。
- Today. - Yes, ma'am.
谢谢您。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thanks.
非常感谢你。
Thank you very much.
上帝啊。我不敢相信 我们在做这个。
God. I can't believe we're doin' this.
-绝望的措施。 -这是违法的。
- Desperate measures. - It's illegal.
这是无害的,而且是意料之中的。
It's harmless, and expected.
研究证明 所有的青少年,在某些时候
Studies have proven that all teenagers, at some point
-在他们青春期的生活中,有人偷东西。 -什么研究?
- in their adolescent lives, have shoplifted. - What studies?
嘿。我们本来可以 避免了这一切
Hey. We could have avoided this whole thing
如果你能简单的得分 你妈妈的酒。
if you woulda simply scored some of your mom's booze.
听着,我妈妈是个酒鬼。
Look, my mom's a functioning alcoholic.
-她解释了每一个。。。 -约翰!
- She accounts for every... - John!
-约翰,你在这里干什么? -只是吃点校外午餐。
- John, what are you doing here? - Just gettin' some off-campus lunch.
你不允许有 约翰,校园外的午餐。
You're not allowed to have little off-campus lunches, John.
-你知道的。你也是,查理。 -对不起,泰特小姐。
- You know that. You too, Charlie. - Sorry, Miss Tate.
来吧,我开车送你回去。
Come on, I'll drive you back.
你知道吗? 查理,给你。
You know what? Charlie, here.
去上车吧。 我马上就到。
Go get in the car. I'll be right there.
你♥他♥妈♥的是什么 你在干什么?
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
妈妈,我真的很不舒服 你这么说。
Mom, I'm really uncomfortable with you saying that word.
好吧,那就别把我 在这个位置上,约翰。
Well, then don't put me in the position, John.
你知道今天是星期几吗?
Do you know what day it is?
在所有的日子里 你要拉这狗屎。。。
Of all the days for you to pull this shit...
你认为你能做什么? 只是在城里闲逛?
What do you think you can do? Just wander around town?
我对你要求不多。
I don't ask you for very much.
-给我一天! -妈妈,我给了你17年!
- Just give me one day! - Mom, I've given you 17 years!
我需要你 负责任。
And I need you to be responsible.
你知道那是什么意思吗?
Do you know what that means?
负责任。别跟我说话 关于责任,妈妈!
Responsible. Don't talk to me about responsible, Mom!
-我只需要一件事! -妈妈,我对你不负责!
- I just need this one thing! - Mom, I am not responsible for you!
就这样。够了。 我受不了了,妈妈。
That's it. That's enough. I can't take it, Mom.
他死了。
He's dead.
迈尔斯死了。
Michael Myers is dead.
-你想让我说什么? -结束了吗?
- What do you want me to say? - That it's over?
我们应该试着继续 为了幸福的生活,妈妈。
That we should try to get on with some attempt at a happy existence, Mom.
因为发生的一切 在你的脑子里漏在我身上。
Because all the shit that's going on in your head is leakin' out on me.
我再也受不了了。
And I can't take it anymore.
你自己告诉我的 你看着他燃烧。
You told me yourself you watched him burn.
-约翰,我没有留下来看他的骨灰。 -妈妈,20年了。
- I didn't e-exactly stay to see his ashes, John. - Mom, 20 years.
二十年。
Twenty years.
你不认为他会 已经出现了吗?
Don't you think he would have shown up by now?
他在等什么啊?
What's he waitin' for, huh?
好的,妈妈。我活不下去了 这样地。我很抱歉。
Okay, Mom. I can't live like this. I'm sorry.
什么。。。 什么意思,约翰?
Wha... What does that mean, John?
如果你想戴手铐 对你死去的兄弟来说,没关系。
If you want to stay handcuffed to your dead brother, that's fine.
但你不能拖我走。 不再是了。
But you're not draggin' me along. Not anymore.
-是吗?
- Yes?
为我们带来一个梦想 给他一双眼睛
♪ Bring us a dream Give him a pair of eyes with a ♪
罗尼?
Ronny?
-妈妈,让我来。 -他到底在哪?
- Mom, let me. - Where the hell is he?
-罗尼!
- Ronny!
嘿,罗尼!
Hey, Ronny!
-你到底在哪? -诺玛叫我到周边去。
- Where the hell were you? - Norma told me to walk the perimeter.
你在哪 这两个什么时候出来的?
And where were you when these two got out?
抬起眼睛,罗尼。
Eyes up, Ronny.
心理。
Psycho.
詹妮丝!
Janice!
别再下去了,好吗? 我得去上课了。
Don't send down any more, all right? I gotta go to class.
詹妮丝?
Janice?
-哦!休斯敦大学! -嘘!最好的部分。
- Oh! Uh! - Shh! The best part.
哦!
Oh!
我得分数还是什么?
Do I get points or what?
嗯?
Huh?
你得分了。是啊。是啊。
You score. Yeah. Yeah.
嗯。嗯,只是 今天我突然想到。。。
Hmm. Well, it just occurred to me today...
我从来没有 以前庆祝过万圣节。
that I've never celebrated Halloween before.
为什么呢?
And why is that?
哦,我们得了精神病 家族中的连环杀手
Oh, we've got a psychotic serial killer in the family who
喜欢屠夫 在万圣节,和
loves to butcher people on Halloween, and
我只是觉得 不喜欢。。。
I just thought it in bad taste to...
庆祝一下。
celebrate.
为什么是现在?
So why now?
嗯,因为你的 你必须集中精力的生活
Mm, because there comes a point in your life where you have to concentrate
关于什么是正确的。
on what's right about it.
真的?
Really?
和你。。。
And you...
是一个很好的例子。。。
are a sterling example...
什么是对的。
of what's right.
今晚你会得到 我全神贯注。
And tonight you get my full concentration.
我很荣幸。
I'm honored.
很好的观点,A.J。 那么,维克多能做些什么。。。
Very good point, A.J. So, what could Victor have done...
为了救伊丽莎白?
to save Elizabeth?
有人吗?
Anybody at all?
来吧,大家。 有人读过这本书吗?
Come on, people. Did anybody read the book?
伙计们。 这是“弗雷恩史坦”
Guys. It's "Frahnk-en-steen."
你本来可以看电影的!
You could have watched the movie!
莫莉。拜托。
Molly. Please.
你有什么想法吗 关于维克多和伊丽莎白?
Do you have any thoughts on Victor and Elizabeth?
嗯,呃。。。 嗯。。。
Well, uh... Um...
我觉得维克多应该 尽快与怪物对质。
Well, I think that Victor should have confronted the monster sooner.
我是说。。。他完全有责任 为了伊丽莎白的死。
I mea... He's completely responsible for Elizabeth's death.
他是,他被恐惧吓坏了 他什么都没做。
He was, he was so paralyzed by fear that he never did anything.
它带走了死亡 让那个家伙得到线索。
It-It took death for the guy to get a clue.
你觉得他为什么 终于可以面对他的怪物了?
And why do you think he was finally able to confront his monster?
我想维克多已经到了
I think that Victor had reached
他一生中 一无所有。
a point in his life where he had nothing left to lose.
我是说,怪物看到了 杀死他爱的人。
I mean, the monster saw to that by killing off everybody that he loved.
维克多终于不得不面对了。
Victor finally had to face it.
是关于救赎的。 这是他的命运。
It was about redemption. It was his fate.
好吧,各位,嗯, 玩得愉快!
Okay, everybody, um, have a good time!
厕所!
John!
什么?
What?
这是许可证。
It's a permission slip.
公共汽车45分钟后开出。
Bus leaves in 45 minutes.
电影精选列表