baltimore MAY 3 1962
巴尔的摩 1962年5月3日
片名: 发胶
woke up today
今早醒来
feeling the way
自我感觉
i always do
依旧如常
hungry for something that i can't eat
想吃美食却又不能
then i hear that beat
耳畔又响起那声音
that rhythm of town starts calling me down
这城市的节拍催我出发
it's like a message from high above
仿佛是来自上天的召唤
pulling me out to the smiles and the streets that i love
去迎接我所熟悉的笑脸 走上我所喜爱的街道
good morning, baltimore! Good morning, baltimore
早安 巴尔的摩!
every day's like an open door
每日都像敞开的一扇门
every night is a fantasy
每夜都像是梦幻的旅程
every sound's like a symphony
每个声音都仿佛是首交响曲
good morning, baltimore
早安 巴尔的摩
and someday when i take to the floor
有天我会登上舞台
the world's gonna wake up and see
将全世界都唤醒 让它看到
baltimore and me
巴尔的摩 还有我
look at my hair
看看我的头发
what 'do can compare with mine today?
今天有谁能跟我相比
i've got my hairspray and radio
带上发胶和收音机
i'm ready to go
准备好要出发
the rats on the street
街上的老鼠
all dance around my feet
都在我脚边起舞
they seem to say: "Tracy, it's up to you"
它们好像都在说翠茜 由你做主
so oh, oh, don't hold me back
所以 哦 别阻拦我
'cause today all my dreams will come true
因为我的梦想今天就要实现
good morning, baltimore
早安 巴尔的摩
there's the flasher who lives next door
我家隔壁住着个暴露狂
there's the bum on his barroom stool
还有个无业游民坐在吧椅上
they wish me luck on my way to school
他们在我上学的路上 祝我好运
good morning, baltimore
早安 巴尔的摩
and someday when i take to the floor
有天我会登上舞台
the world's gonna wake up and see
将全世界都唤醒 让它看到
baltimore and me
巴尔的摩 还有我
i know every step
我熟知每个舞步
i know every song
我熟知每一首歌♥
i know there's a place where i belong
我知道自己身属何方
i see all those party lights shining ahead
我看到前方闪烁着舞会灯光
so someone invite me before i drop dead
请谁在我死之前 邀请我参加吧!
before she drops dead
在她死之前!
so oh, oh, give me a chance
哦 哦 哦 给我一次机会
'cause when i start to dance i'm a movie star
因为我一开始跳舞 就是个电影明星
oh, oh, oh
哦 哦 哦
something inside of me makes me move
当我听到伴奏声
when i hear that groove
身体里就有股动力催我向前
my ma tells me no
妈妈说不行
but my feet tell me "go"
但我的脚却告诉我去吧
it's like a drummer inside my heart
就像我心里有个鼓手
so oh, oh, don't make me wait
所以 哦 不要让我再等待
one more moment for my life to start
我的生活要即刻开始
i love you, baltimore
我爱你 巴尔的摩
every day's like an open door
每日都像敞开的一扇门
every night is a fantasy
每夜都像是梦幻的旅程
every sound's like a symphony
每个声音听起来都像交响乐
and i promise, baltimore
我许诺 巴尔的摩
that someday when i take to the floor
有天我会登上舞台
the world's gonna wake up and see
将全世界都唤醒 让它看到
gonna wake up and see
都唤醒 让它看到
baltimore and me
巴尔的摩 还有我
yes, more or less, we all agree
是的 我们大家都赞同
baltimore and me
巴尔的摩 还有我
someday the world is gonna see
有天将全世界都唤醒 让它看到
baltimore and me
巴尔的摩 还有我
mount everest is the most famous, but not the highest...
珠穆朗玛峰是世界上最著名的
geographical point on this earth.
却不是最高的地理点
Now, who can tell me what that is?
谁能告诉我哪里才是
Um, excuse me, miss whimsy?
对不起 温茜老师
I can't see the board again.
我又看不见黑板了
Tracy turnblad.
翠茜·特布莱德
If i have to write you up for inappropriate hair height one more time...
要是我再因为你发型过高 而记你名的话
you will be removed to detention.
你就得被留校察看了
Miss wimsey, what am i supposed to do?
温茜老师 那我该怎么办呢
Hair can't just hang there like a dead thing on your cheeks.
头发又不能像个死物一样 瘪塌塌地挂在你脸上
I mean, well...uh...you know what i mean.
哦 你知道我的意思 我...
I...ahh.
我...
As i said, it is not mount everest.
就像我说过的 不是珠穆朗玛峰
Now, next week we will be talking...
那我们下周会讨论
about earthquakes and volcanoes.
关于地震和火山的内容
And as exciting as that might sound...
最激动人心的是
we have to look back approximately 60 million years.
我们要追溯到大约600万年前
Now, if you turn your pages...we are going to start with the ring of fire.
请大家把书翻到火山和地震带那部分 我们下面开始学习...
I want you to contemplate what causes...
我要你们思考一下是什么造成了
the separation of the two components.
这两种成分的分离...
Penny, come on, hurry!
佩妮 快来 快点!
Outta my way!
别挡路
Push! We're late.
快 我们要晚了!
One minute to air. Ok.
一分钟后开播 好的
40 to go!
还剩40秒!
Don't change that channel.
别换台
Coming up next: The corny collins show.
下面是柯尼·科林斯电视秀
30 seconds.
还有30秒
Hiya, dad! Goodbye!
嗨 爸爸 拜拜!
Hi.
嗨!
It's my daughter.
是我女儿
10 seconds. Places, everyone.
10秒了 大家各就位!
Hurry up, penny, we're missing it!
佩妮 快点 我们要赶不上了!
My mom says i'm not allowed to perspire!
我妈妈不让我这么出汗的!
Hey there, teenage baltimore!
嘿 各位巴尔的摩的年轻人
Don't change that channel 'cause it's time...
别换台 因为现在是...
for the corny collins show...
柯尼·科林斯电视秀时间
brought to you by ultra clutch hairspray.
由 Ultra Clutch 发胶赞助
Oh, every afternoon when the clock strikes four
每个下午 当时针指向四点时
well, a crazy bunch of kids crash through that door, yeah
一大群孩子就冲进那扇门
well, they throw off their coats
他们脱下外套
and leave the squares behind
把数学公式通通忘光
and then they shake it, shake it, shake it
然后就摇呀摇呀
like they're losin' their mind
摇到失去理智
you'll never see them frown
你看不到他们皱眉头
'cause they're the nicest kids in town
因为他们是城里最棒的孩子
oh, every afternoon you turn your tv on, huh
哦 每天下午你打开电视
yeah, we know you turn the sound up
我们知道爸妈不在的时候
when your parents are gone, yeah
你们会把声音调大
then you twist and shout for your favorite star
为你最喜欢的明星摇摆尖叫
and when you've practiced every step
要是你觉得练好了
that's in your repertoire
节目必需的每个舞步
you better come on down
那你最好过来吧
and meet the nicest kids in town
来见见城里最棒的孩子们
Nice white kids who like to lead the way
欢迎想要领导潮流的白人孩子们
and once a month we have our negro day
而每个月我们还有一次黑人日节目
and i'm the man who keeps it spinnin' round
我就是让这一切进行的人
mr. Corny collins with the latest greatest
柯尼·科林斯先生和他最新最棒的...
baltimore sound
巴尔的摩之声
so, every afternoon drop everything
所以 每个下午 请把一切都抛诸脑后
who needs to read and write
如果你能唱会跳
when you can dance and sing, yeah!
干嘛还要读书写字
forget about your algebra and calculus
忘掉代数和微积分
you can always do your homework on the mornin' bus
你可以早上在公车上赶作业
can't tell a verb from a noun
就算不能分辨动词和名词
they're the nicest kids in town
他们还是城里最棒的孩子
电影精选列表