帅呆了
Oh, fuck yeah.
你的门怎么关着 小麦
Why's your door closed, Maxie?
爸 我六年级了 有时候要保护隐私
Dad, I'm in sixth grade. I need, uh, privacy sometimes.
听着 我要去机场了
Oh. Look, I'm heading to the airport.
两天后回来
Be back in two days.
麻烦对你妹妹好点
Please be nice to your sister,
帮妈妈做点事 别碰无人机
help your mom, and do not touch the drone.
-不会的 再见 -我认真的好吗
- I won't. Bye. - I'm serious, okay?
-那不是玩具 是我工作用的 -好
- It's not a toy. It's for my work. - Yep.
一路顺风 爸爸再见 爱你哦
Safe flight. Bye, Dad. Love you.
谢谢 过来抱一下 小家伙
Thank you. Hey. Come give me a hug, bud.
你回来的时候给你抱两下
I'll give you two hugs when you get back.
我懂了
I get it.
-你笑什么 -你就是长大了
- Why are you smiling? - Well, you're just growing up.
-我好激动 -并不是 别笑了
- It's exciting to me. - It's not. Stop smiling.
我还记得那天把你从医院带回来
I remember bringing you home from the hospital
就像是昨天的事
like it was yesterday.
现在看看你 都会打飞机了
Now here you are, sexually masturbating yourself.
-我真没有 -没事 没事的
- No, I effing wasn't! - Hey, it's cool, fool.
就像你有了新玩具 全世界最棒的玩具
It's like you got a new toy... The best toy in the world...
你就玩得爱不释手
And you just want to keep playing with it.
我不懂
I don't know.
我就是要你知道 我为你骄傲
I just want you to know I'm proud of you.
好了 你继续吧 回头见
Okay, do your thing. I'll see you later.
爱你 两天后见
Love you. See you in two days.
艾米 你绝对不会相信的
Amy, you are not gonna believe this.
兄弟们 听我说
Yo, guys, check this out.
我保姆说每个六年级的人都有人帮你手活
My babysitter told me everyone in sixth grade gets hand jobs.
手活是什么
What's a hand job?
就是一个姑娘帮你打飞机 直到"色"
It's when a girl jerks you off until you "coom."
然后你就要负责清理干净
And then it's your job to clean it up.
-我觉得应该不是"色" -就是
- I don't think it's "coom." - Yeah.
身 寸 "色"
C-U-M. "Coom."
中学会比小学紧张激烈多了
Middle school's way more intense than elementary.
我们要想读完中学 就得团结一致
If we're gonna get through this, we need to stick together.
沙包男孩一辈子
Bean Bag Boys for life.
减速带
Speed bump.
你朋友嫉妒你交了个上大学的男朋友吗
Are your friends jelly you're dating a college guy?
一部分吧
Some of them, I think.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
等等 干嘛
Wait, hey.
-要帮忙吗 -撤退 撤退
- Can I help you? - Retreat! Retreat!
怪奇物语小屁孩 滚一边去
Hey, Stranger Things, go fuck yourself!
快点 快走 快走
Hurry! Go, go, go!
你认识这些熊孩子吗
You know those fucking guys?
乌兹卡拉的图尔赞
神秘者
谁也挡不住乌兹卡拉的图尔赞
Ha ha! No one can stop the Turzan of Uzkara.
卢卡斯 把它放在卡套里
Lucas, keep it in the case.
兄弟 这值三百块呢
Dude, it's worth 300 bucks.
现在是六百了 我查过了
600 now. I checked.
-六百块 -我们是百万富翁了
- $600? - We're millionaires!
没错
Yeah.
你们想不想在明天放学后
Do you guys want to maybe go to
去滑板公园玩
the skate park tomorrow after school?
我知道可♥卡♥因♥是什么
I know what cocaine is.
安娜贝尔 快出去
Annabelle, get out of here.
这是沙包男孩的会议
Bean Bag Boys only.
我听说在滑板公园
I heard, at the skate park,
年纪大点的孩子会逼你吸毒
the older kids will make you take drugs.
我们绝对不会吸毒
We'll never do drugs.
毒品夺人性命 毁人家庭
They destroy lives and communities.
你们别无选择
You have no choice.
妈
Mom!
安娜贝尔 别去烦你哥哥
Annabelle, don't antagonize your brother.
快点 上楼去 注意点
Come on, go upstairs. Now... Hey.
好了 沙包男孩 快点结束了
All right, Bean Bag Boys, finish up.
明天还要上学
It's a school night.
八点半熄灯
Lights out, 8:30.
什么 你说好八点四十五的
What? You said 8:45.
快点收拾 结束了
Hey. Finish up.
我不是很想去滑板公园
I don't think I want to go to the skate park.
我们六年纪了
We're in sixth grade now.
我们要开始做点六年级生该做的事了
We need to start doing sixth-grade things.
你是想见布莉克斯丽 对吧
Ooh, you want to see Brixlee, don't you?
-你们好啊 -要死啊
- Hi. - Oh, my God!
这公园真是酷毙了
This park is fucking lit.
快看 滑板车小队也在这里
Yo, guys, the Scooter Squad is here.
你们知道最会骂人的是谁吗
You know who's really good at burns?
阿提奎斯·L
Atticus L.
-他太逗了 -阿提奎斯·L
- He's so funny. - Atticus L?
骂人我能甩他一条街 对吧 麦克斯
I'd smoke him in a burn war. Right, Max?
你要把你做的项链给布莉克斯丽吗
So, are you gonna give Brixlee the necklace you made her?
闭嘴 我还没把它放进窑里烤呢
No, shut up. It's... I haven't put it in the kiln yet.
你每次都有借口
You always have an excuse.
索尔 绝对别和女生说话
Thor, you never talk to girls.
女生们会让你分心
Girls are a distraction.
《摇滚年代》还有两天就试音了
Rock of Ages auditions are in two days.
《摇滚年代》 美国舞台剧 后改编成电影
♪ 我可不想受约束 ♪
♪ And I don't want to be tied down ♪
麦克斯 过来
Max, come here.
你好 泰勒
Hey, Taylor.
大家都说你在美术课上
People are saying you made Brixlee
给布莉克斯丽做了条项链
a necklace in art class.
随你问 不过在完成之前
Nice try, but I don't talk about
我绝不透露我的美术作品
my art projects before they're finished.
如果她对你有意思
If she had a crush on you,
你会承认你对她有意思吗
would you admit you had a crush on her?
她对我有意思吗
Does she have a crush on me?
我不知道 我没问过她
I don't know. I've never asked her.
-明天见 -再见
- See you tomorrow. - Bye.
该死
Fuck.
怎么说 小情种
So, how'd it go, lover boy?
她可能知道项链的事
Uh, she might know about the necklace.
晚饭吃素千层面
Veggie lasagne for dinner?
事情全堆在卢卡斯身上
Everything's coming up Lucas.
明天学校见
I'll see you guys at school.
再见 注意安全
Bye. Be safe.
滑板车小子 滑板车小子 装酷
Yo, Scooter Boys. Scooter Boys. Act cool.
装酷 好 好的
Act... Act cool. Okay, okay, okay.
怎么了 阿提奎斯
What's up, Atticus?
你们想看酷炫的东西吗
You guys want to see something cool?
行啊
Hell yeah.
我们要干嘛 什么计划
What are we up to? What are we doing?
我们来喝点小酒
We're gonna sip a beer.
-怕了吗 -没有
- Scared? - No.
我都喝了大概五千口啤酒了
I've had, like, 5,000 sips of beer.
得了吧 纪录是索伦的 三口
Bitch, please. Soren has the record. Three sips.
-三口 -三口
- Three sips? - Three sips.
劲头有点上来了
I'm already feeling something.
好喝
Delicious.
小心点 挺辣的
Careful. It's hot.
你喝不喝啊
Are you gonna drink it or not?
我忘了 这周五我有音乐剧试音
I forgot. I have musical auditions this Friday.
他们会做"啤酒检测"
They drug-test for beer.
索尔 你就承认你只是个怕了的小鬼吧
Thor, just admit you're a scared little-wittle baby.
我才不是
No, I'm not.
要我们把啤酒给你倒进奶瓶吗 奶瓶仔
Want us to put the beer in a sippy cup for you, Sippy Cup?
-不要 -奶瓶仔
- No. - Sippy Cup.
-骂得爽 阿提奎斯 -哪里爽了
- Amazing burn, Atticus. - It's not a good burn.
他爸两次酒驾 只能坐火车上班
His dad has two DUls and has to take the train to work.
这才叫骂得爽