流言在火星上已传开数周
For weeks, rumors have spread across Mars...
从前哨基地到殖民地
from outposts to settlements...
到各个城镇都在流传
from town to town.
埋了数世纪的东西已被挖掘出来
Something that had been buried for centuries has just been uncovered.
随着这股神秘力量穿越南方山谷
And as this mysterious force moves across the southern valley...
它横扫过的地方
it leaves behind only silence...
只剩下一片死寂
and death.
请坐
Take your seats, please.
我刚跟联盟谈过
I just talked with the Cartel.
他们要在两小时后发表声明
They're concerned that the rumors are getting out of control.
避免流言日趋严重
They'd like to make a statement in two hours.
你们或许不知道发生了另一件事
Some of you may not know we've had another incident.
昨天15点20分 一列货物列车
At 1520 hours yesterday, a freight train...
74洋基号♥
Trans Marineris 74 Yankee...
以自动导航的方式从南方山谷返回
returned from the southern valley on autopilot.
马上到防卫站去
Get to your security stations now!
出发
Let's move.
初步报告指出那是一列幽灵列车
Initial reports indicated it was a ghost train.
车上原本似乎没人
It appeared no one was aboard...
后来在后车厢发现一名生还者
until a single survivor was discovered in the rear compartment.
快找医护技术支援
Call for a med tech backup.
梅兰妮·巴拉中尉
Lieutenant Melanie Ballard...
二副 护卫队第一班
second officer, first squad of escort police.
他们奉命将一名囚犯
They were assigned to transfer a prisoner...
从闪灵峡谷矿区监狱移送到克莱斯来
from the jail at Shining Canyon Mine back here to Chryse.
巴拉中尉在警卫保护下被送往医院
Lieutenant Ballard was taken to hospital under guard.
她受了点表面伤 身体状况良好
She had superficial wounds, but was in otherwise good physical condition.
不过 在她身上发现微量非法物质
However, traces of an illegal substance, tetramonochloride...
四氯化物
were found in her system.
请带她进来
Bring her in, please.
巴拉中尉 请坐
Lieutenant Ballard, please be seated.
我有没有律师 还是现在的警官没有法律权利了
Do I get a lawyer, or don't police officers have rights these days?
没有必要找辩护律师
Representation by counsel won't be necessary.
你的权利受到妇女身份保障
Your rights are protected by the Matronage.
你可以放心说话
You can speak freely.
那么我没有被起诉 - 请坐 中尉
Then I'm not being charged? - Sit down, Lieutenant.
这是调查审讯
This is a discovery hearing...
你必须以高级军官身份出席
and your presence is required as ranking officer.
我要你的行动评估报告
I want your after-action report.
队里其它人和犯人都去哪儿了
Where's the rest of your team, the prisoner you picked up?
闪灵峡谷发生了什么事
What happened at Shining Canyon?
上周五17点50分 我们在南方山谷边缘
Last Friday at 1750, we were slamming through a dust storm...
冲过一场沙尘暴
on the edge of the southern valley.
74洋基号♥是外区矿坑的矿车
74 Yankee was an ore hauler servicing the mines in the outer sector.
我的班兵搭这列车进入峡谷
My squad was hitching a ride into Shining Canyon.
你赢了
You beat me.
你以前好像玩过 - 不 我没玩过
Looks like you played tarts before. - No, I've never done this.
再来一次 一胜一负
Let's spin 'em again. One down and one up.
妈的 五点
Fuck me! The five of bats.
你先叫 想赌多少
You got the wheel up. What's your wager?
5元
Five bucks.
海伦娜 嘿
Helena? Hey.
对不起
Sorry.
气象台侦测到南区有大风暴
Weather station's tracking a huge storm across the southern sector...
我们正在风暴底下
and we're right under it by now.
它的范围有多大 - 3200公里
What's the mark on it? - 3,200 kliks.
我们得在18点前抵达
We should be there by 1800.
需要什么的话告诉我
Just let me know if you need anything.
梅兰妮
Mel.
你在干嘛
You high?
海伦娜 刚刚好清晰
Fuck, Helena, it's just clear.
到峡谷前我早就清醒了
I'll be straighter than this track long before we hit the canyon.
最好如此 移送囚犯可不是梦游
You better be. This prisoner transfer is no sleepwalk.
我们要去接詹姆斯·威廉斯 - 你是指"孤寂"威廉斯
We're picking up James Williams. - You mean "Desolation" Williams?
他在监狱里等很久了
Cooling his heels in the Shining Canyon jail.
他被单独监禁
Deep solitary.
这次是什么罪名 - 谋杀
What's the charge this time? - Murder.
他已经三次杀人 每次都以自卫理由获释
The man's been up on murder three times. He gets off every time on self-defense.
这次不一样 他好像终于抓狂了
It's different this time. Sounds like he finally went psycho.
大量的尸体全部被肢解
Beaucoup corpses, all mutilated.
威廉斯在矿区传出诡异的故事
Williams shows up at the mine with some bizarre-ass story.
在他被关起来前他打伤三个警♥察♥
Sends three officers to the medevac before they locked him down.
想象得到那种局面吗 - 就凭你 我
You starting to see the picture? - And all we got is you, me...
新来的杰力可那个菜鸟
and this new guy Jericho and a couple of rookies?
你认为杰力可中士怎样
What do you think of Sergeant Jericho?
我本来希望能有一个可以依靠的女性成员
I was hoping we'd get a good, solid woman we could count on.
我不知道 等着瞧吧
I don't know. I guess we'll see.
那么
Well...
你得清醒一点 梅兰妮
I need you straight, Melanie.
放心 指挥官
Don't worry about that, Commander.
我清醒得不得了
I'm as straight as they come.
真可惜
Such a shame.
检查我们的移送时间表
Check on our transfer schedule.
闪灵峡谷
Shining Canyon.
闪灵峡谷 这是74洋基号♥
Shining Canyon, this is Trans Marineris 74 Yankee.
他们准备好迎接我们了吗
They ready for us?
这个风暴威力真强 我联络不上塔台
This storm's really kicking up a mess. I can't get through to the tower.
麦辛先生 这是你的咖啡 三匙糖 俩匙奶精
Here's your coffee, Mr. McSimms. Three sugars and two whites.
你喜欢的老配方 你要喝吗
Just the way you like it. You want some?
不 谢了 要多久
No, thanks. How long?
大约40分钟
About 40.
闪灵峡谷
Shining Canyon.
闪灵峡谷 这是74洋基号♥
Shining Canyon, this is Trans Marineris 74 Yankee.
预计抵达时间 40分钟
ETA, 40 minutes.
所有人检查装备 不要出状况
Everybody check your equipment. I don't want any surprises.
一切还好吗 中尉
Is everything all right, Lieutenant?
我忍♥不住注意到那只迷人的女王蜂
I couldn't help but notice that charming little scene with the queen bee.
你也知道服役是怎么回事
Yeah, well, you know how the service is, Sergeant.
她认为如果我想升上尉就得付出代价
She figures if I want to make captain, I'll have to pay the price.
其实我根本不想升官
Thing is, I don't give a damn about wearing another bar.
可能是那样子
It could be that.
或只是她对女人的品味不凡
Or maybe she just has good taste in women.
中士 你严重违规了
Sergeant, you are seriously out of line.
我不想让自己的纪录有污点
I'd hate to spoil my record.
好 我知道你们自认为是硬汉
All right. I know you think you're some pretty tough hombres.
你们受过最佳训练 拥有最佳装备
You've had the best training. You have the best gear.
也许还认为这是例行的 移送囚犯任务
You probably think this is some routine prisoner transfer.
那正是我想告诫你们的
But that's what I want to bang into your heads.
这名囚犯绝非善类
There's nothing routine about this prisoner.
我们接的是詹姆斯 "孤寂"威廉斯
We are here to pick up James "Desolation" Williams.
希望你们都会全神贯注 加倍警觉
I want you all jack-ready and double tough.
警官 可以在这里下车了
Officers, you can disembark here.
何时离开
What time is departure?
提领囚犯至少需要半个小时
We need at least half an hour to secure our prisoner.
回转大约需要四小时
We got about a four-hour turnaround...
22点整可以回到这里
and we'll be back at this spot at about 2200.
然后你们随时可以上车
You can re-board any time after that.
联络调车厂厂长看看
See if you can raise the yard master, will ya?
艾德 你在吗
Ed? Ed, you out there?
菜鸟 用呼吸器
Rookies, use your breathers.
我们十年内都不会有地球那么多空气 走吧
We're not gonna have air like Earth for ten more years. Let's go.
我好讨厌这东西 - 你会习惯的
God, I hate this thing. - You'll get used to it.
两年前 我们还戴全罩式呼吸器呢
Two years ago, we were still wearing full-face breathers.
在这里要花一个月 才能克服头痛的问题
It takes about a month to get over the headaches out here.
这里就是闪灵峡谷 天啊 真是一团乱
So this is Shining Canyon? God, what a dump.
第一次下乡啊 菜鸟 - 标准格局
First time in the boonies, rookie? - Standard layout.
和其它新城市没啥两样
Just another shitty boomtown like all the others.
看过一处就够了
Seen one, you can go home.
这里总是很冷 没办法好好洗个澡
You're always cold, you can't get a decent shower...
他们也不会告诉你这里的一年大概
and they don't tell you that a one-year contract here...