Welcome to "Normal Valley"
欢迎来到"平凡山谷"
Let's do it
大伙上...
SOMEPLACE ELSE
<闲人免入>
Why don't we just leave him alone?
为什么我们不能放过他?
He hasn't hurt anybody
他没伤害过任何人
Can't we just go?
我们还是走吧?
Your fault jerk!
你这笨蛋!
Just couldn't keep your mouth shut!
你就不能闭嘴么!
He did the right thing!
他说的没错!
He's a weirdo..
他是个怪物..
There's no place in this town for weirdos
我们的镇子里不允许有怪物
See, that..that..that..that ain't a good sign!
看, 那...那...那不是个好兆头!
Just like last time
和上次一样
It's the ghost!
是鬼魂!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Don't hit your brother!
别打你弟弟!
There is no such thing as ghosts, honey
世上并没有鬼魂这东西, 宝贝
I'm gonna prove it to you kid. Let's go!
孩子, 我会证明给你看的. 我们走!
Did anyone call and make sure this is a good time?
有谁打电♥话♥确认过这是登门拜访的好时候么?
Maybe we should come back later...
也许我们应该改天再来...
Yeah, like when it's light out...you know, like daytime
没错, 等这里亮一点的时候, 比如说白天
Oh damn!
噢, 见鬼!
What was that?
那是什么?
Did I scare you?
我吓到你们了吗?
Oh, no...
噢, 还好...
That's him mom, that's the gho... - I see.
就是他, 妈妈, 他就是鬼... - 我知道了
Hi!
嗨!
Sorry
打扰了
You didn't scare me..
你没吓到我..
Maybe you scared them, but you didn't scare me
也许你吓到了他们, 但是你没吓到我
That's too bad isn't is?
那太糟了, 不是吗?
I guess I have to try harder next time
我想下次我得更努力一点了
There won't be a next time
不会有下一次了
Oh really?
噢, 是吗?
Oh really
没错
No next time huh?
没有下一次了?
Why is that?
为什么呢?
We want you out of town
我们要你离开这镇子
We have a nice normal town..
我们的镇子平凡而美好..
Normal people. Normal kids
普通的大人,普通的孩子
We don't need freaks like you telling them ghost stories
我们不需要你这样的怪物来给他们讲鬼故事
So you don't believe in ghosts?
那你是不相信有鬼了?
I do!
我信!
Me too!
我也是!
Hush up!
安静!
You see what you've done?
看看你都干了些什么?
Aren't you ashamed?
你不感到羞愧么?
Young people are impressionable!
年轻人很容易被你带坏的!
Show them the neat stuff you did for us!
把你之前展示给我们的东西给他们看看吧!
Shut up, that's supposed to be a secret!
闭嘴, 那是秘密!
Don't hit your brother!
别打你弟弟!
You're weird
你很怪异...
You're strange, and I don't like you
你很陌生, 我不喜欢你
You're scaring these kids
你吓到了这些孩子
living up here all alone
孤单地住在这里
I'm not alone
我并不孤单
You're right, I do like scaring people, yes
你说的对, 我是喜欢吓人, 没错
But it's just for fun
但那只是为了好玩
Don't you kids...uh...enjoy
孩子们, 你们难道不喜欢...
when I...do my little..., you know...
嗯...我做一点点...你们知道的...
But the fun's over
但是游戏结束了
Back to the circus you freak!
回你的马戏团去吧, 你这个怪物!
And do yourself a favour, ok?
也为你自己着想, 好么?
Don't force us to get rough with you
别逼我们对你动粗!
Because we will if we have to
如果有必要, 我们会那么做的
You're trying to scare me, aren't you?
你是在吓唬我, 不是吗?
I'll tell you what, we'll play a game
我这么说吧, 我们做个游戏
Anybody here like playing games?
这里有谁想做游戏?
Hello?! GAME TIME!
嗨, 游戏时间到了!
Yes!
太棒了!
The first person who gets scared has to leave
谁第一个被吓倒, 谁就得离开
How about that?
怎么样?
I'll go please!
我现在就走!
I don't play games with freaks
我不和怪物做游戏
There's no need to be rude
没必要这么粗鲁吧
Yes, sir, I agree, there's no need to be rude
是的, 先生, 我同意, 没必要那么粗鲁
You have a very lovely home, but I'm afraid we overstayed our welcome
你的家很漂亮, 但恐怕我们在这儿呆得太久了
So we're gonna go, ok, can we go...?
所以我们现在打算回去了, 我们可以走么...?
Are you gonna leave, or am I gonna have to hurt you
你是自己走, 还是要我对你动粗?
You Are trying to scare me..
你正在吓唬我..
I guess I have no choice, I guess I have to scare you
我想我没得选了, 我也要吓吓你
Watch this!
看看这个!
Tell me, do you think this is scary?
告诉我, 你们觉得这个可怕么?
That's it, huh..
就是这个, 呵..
That's ridiculous! That's not funny.
真无聊, 这并不好笑
Ok fine, what about this one?
好吧, 没关系, 那这个呢?
Is that it?
就这个?
Did that scare you?
吓到你们了么?
Did you hear what I said? Freaky boy..
你没听见我说的么? 怪胎..
It's time for you to go
是你离开的时候了
Is THIS scary?
这个吓人么?
Are we going somewhere? Hello?
你们要去哪? 喂?
It's too late, you're my guests
太迟了, 你们是我的客人
And by the way, did I tell you I wasn't alone?
顺便说一下, 我不是说过我并不孤单么?
Meet the family!
见见我的家人吧!
Too Bad
<可惜>
Told me that you're doin' wrong
承认自己错了吧
Word out shockin' all alone
散播流言骇人听闻
Cryin' wolf ain't like a man
鬼哭狼嚎不像个男人
Throwin' stones to hide your hand
敢做又不敢当
You ain't done enough for me
你对我的所作所为已经够了!
You ain't done enough for me
你对我的所作所为已经够了!
You are disgustin' me
你让我感到恶心
Yeah, yeah~
耶~ 耶~
You're aiming just for me
你总是针对我
You are disgustin' me
你让我感到厌恶
Just want your cut from me
你只是想中伤于我
But too bad, too bad
但是可惜呀, 可惜
Look who just walked in the place
看看是谁在丢人现眼
Dead and stuffy in the face
沉闷死板的一张脸
Ow!
嗷!
Look who's standing if you please
看看是谁笑到最后
Though you tired to bring me to my kneew
尽管你想尽一切试图让我屈服
Too bad too bad about it
可惜,真是可惜
Why don't you scream and shout it
你为什么不抓狂
Too bad too bad about it
可惜,真是可惜
Why don't you scream and shout it
你为什么不呼天抢地
Too bad too bad about it
可惜,真是可惜
Why don't you scream and shout it
你为什么不抓狂
Too bad too bad about it
可惜,真是可惜
Why don't you scream and shout it
你为什么不呼天抢地
Hell all up in Hollywood
好莱坞就像个地狱
Sayin' that you got it good
但是它却很适合你
Creepin' from a dusty hole
我试图从这无底洞中爬出
Tales of what somebody told
流言蜚语满天飞
Too bad too bad about it
可惜,真是可惜
Why don't you scream and shout it
你为什么不抓狂
Too bad too bad about it
可惜,真是可惜
Why don't you scream and shout it
你为什么不呼天抢地
Too bad too bad about it
可惜,真是可惜