这里有个传说:
There's a legend around here:
被埋葬但没有死亡的凶手。
A killer buried but not dead.
对水晶湖的诅咒。
A curse on Crystal Lake.
死亡诅咒。
A death curse.
杰森?沃里斯的诅咒。
Jason Voorhees' curse.
他们说他小时候就死了。。。
They say he died as a boy...
……但他总是回来。
...but he keeps coming back.
很少有人见过他并且活着。
Few have seen him and lived.
有些人甚至试图阻止他。
Some have even tried to stop him.
没人能。
No one can.
杰森还活着。
Jason's alive.
他现在更强大了。
He's even more powerful now.
杰森属于地狱 我会看到他到达那里。
Jason belongs in hell and I'm gonna see he gets there.
杰森,快点!
Jason, come on!
来抓我! 你想要的是我,记得吗?
Come and get me! It's me you want, remember?
他在下面等着。
He is down there, waiting.
别给我这个。 -拜托。
Don't give me that. - Please.
我要卖♥♥掉这个地方然后出去。 -蒂娜?
I'm gonna sell this place and get out. - Tina?
嘿,别碰她。 -蒂娜,进来。
Hey, leave her out of this. - Tina, come inside.
是的,来吧,参加派对。 -拜托,别再喝了。
Yeah, come on, join the party. - Please, don't drink any more.
别告诉我该怎么办!
Don't tell me what to do!
蒂娜?
Tina?
蒂娜,进来,亲爱的。
Tina, come inside, honey.
蒂娜!
Tina!
等待!蒂娜!
Wait! Tina!
蒂娜,不要。 求你了,亲爱的,回来。
Tina, don't. Please, honey, come back.
你又打妈妈了。 -蒂娜!蒂娜!
You hit Mom again. - Tina! Tina!
我恨你!走开!
I hate you! Go away!
求你了,宝贝,对不起。 我不是故意的。
Please, baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
走开。我恨你! 我真希望你死了!
Go away. I hate you! I wish you were dead!
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
不!
No!
不,爸爸。不!
No, Daddy. No!
厕所!
John!
爸爸!
Daddy!
蒂娜,亲爱的,你没事吧?
Tina, honey, are you all right?
我很好。
I'm fine.
我不认为这是个好主意。
I don't think this is such a good idea.
蒂娜,亲爱的,这真的 对我们所有人都很难。
Tina, honey, this is really hard on all of us.
你能试试吗?
Will you just give it a try?
似乎不是这样 对克鲁斯医生很严厉。
It doesn't seem to be so hard on Dr. Crews.
他真的很想帮你,蒂娜。
He really wants to help you, Tina.
我不想看到你回去 去医院。
I'd hate to see you go back to the hospital.
我想你是对的。
I guess you're right.
他来了。
There he is.
“坏消息”组。 -蒂娜。
"Bad News" Crews. - Tina.
嗨,克鲁斯医生。 -嗨。
Hi, Dr. Crews. - Hi.
我希望我们没有留住你 等得太久了。
I hope we didn't keep you waiting too long.
不,不,我真的 喜欢这里。很漂亮。
No, no, I really like it up here. It's beautiful.
你旅途愉快吗? -开车很好。
Did you have a good trip? - It was a very nice drive.
嗨,蒂娜。你好吗? -嗨。
Hi, Tina. How are you? - Hi.
嗨。 -附近的人都去了。
Hi. - There goes the neighborhood.
漂亮的衣服。 看起来她妈妈给她穿衣服了。
Nice outfit. Looks like her mom dressed her.
梅丽莎。
Melissa.
所以一切都是从这里开始的。
So this is where it all started.
好吧,好吧,好吧。
Well, well, well.
克鲁斯医生,你真的认为 我们做得对,不是吗?
Dr. Crews, you really think that we're doing the right thing, don't you?
我们已经为她做了我们能做的一切 在医院。
We've done all we can do for her at the hospital.
她没有取得足够的进步。
She hasn't made enough progress.
我知道你们俩都很难 回来,但相信我。
I know it's tough on both of you to come back here, but trust me.
我们会尽力的。
We'll do the best we can.
你会帮助她的。
You'll help her.
你觉得尼克怎么样?
So, what do you think of Nick?
哎呀,我没注意到。
Gee, I hadn't noticed.
哦!
Oh!
让我来帮忙。 -没关系。我能做到。
Let me help. - That's all right. I can do it.
不,真的,在这儿。 -真的。
No, really, here. - Really.
不,没问题。
No, it's no problem.
呃,对不起。 -谢谢。
Uh, I'm sorry. - Thanks.
给你。 -谢谢。你帮了大忙。
Here. - Thanks. You've been a great help.
我不知道我会做什么 没有你。
I don't know what I would've done without you.
太好了,混♥蛋♥。
Great, asshole.
我们现在真的要这么做吗?
Do we really have to do this now?
蒂娜,我们已经迟到了。 请坐。
Tina, we're late already. Just sit down, please.
我为什么要看东西? -我不知道,蒂娜。
Why am I seeing things? - I don't know, Tina.
你为什么认为你看到了什么?
Why do you think you're seeing things?
真的有必要吗?
Is that really necessary?
什么,摄像机?
What, the camera?
我只想追踪 我们的进步,好吗?
I just wanna keep track of our progress, all right?
现在,呃。。。。
Now, uh....
我们回去工作,好吗?
Let's get back to work, all right?
蒂娜,看着我。
Tina, look at me.
看到这火柴盒了吗?
See this matchbook?
我要把它放在桌子上。
I'm gonna set it on the desk here.
我要你集中精神。 我想让你想想你的感受。。。
I want you to concentrate. I want you to think about your feelings...
…把注意力集中在 在火柴盒上。
...and just focus them in on the matchbook.
或许我们可以让它动起来。
And maybe we can get it to move.
你不是在努力,蒂娜。 -是的,我是。
You're not trying, Tina. - Yes, I am.
想想它在动,让它动起来。
Think about it moving and make it move.
我不能!我告诉过你, 我不知道是怎么回事。
I can't! I told you, I don't know how it happens.
有时会发生 但有时却不是!
Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't!
你在骗我!
And you're lying to me!
你在撒谎,因为它发生了 当你的情绪达到顶峰时。
You are lying, because it happens when your emotions are at their peak.
来吧,你在退缩。 集中精神。
Come on, you're holding back. Concentrate.
专心点,蒂娜!
Concentrate, Tina!
好吧,好吧。你做了什么?
Well, well. What did you do?
你脑子里想的是什么?
What went through your mind?
我在想你。
I was thinking about you.
听着,我不知道怎么 这些都能帮到我。
Look, I don't know how any of this is gonna help me.
你的心理运动能力是一种投射 你压抑的内疚感。
Your psychokinetic ability is a projection of the suppressed guilt feelings you have.
你会说英语吗?
Would you speak English?
你对这个更感兴趣 远比你在我身上还厉害!
You're more interested in this telekinetic stuff than you are in me!
那不是真的,蒂娜。
That is not true, Tina.
我是来帮你克服内疚的 关于你父亲的死。
I'm here to help you overcome the guilt that you have about your father's death.
就这些。 -胡说!
That's all. - That's bullshit!
我把箱子放下。
I rest my case.
嘿。 -是吗?
Hey. - Yes?
如果这是我叔叔的房♥子, 我们为什么睡在货车里?
If this is my uncle's house, why are we sleeping in the van?
谁说我们在睡觉?
Who says we're sleeping?
蒂娜。
Tina.
亲爱的,你没事吧?
Honey, are you all right?
妈妈,我很想他。 -我知道,我也很想他。
Mom, I miss him so much. - I know, I miss him too.
蒂娜!
Tina!
求你了,宝贝,对不起。 我不是故意的。
Please, baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
蒂娜! -我恨你!我真希望你死了!
Tina! - I hate you! I wish you were dead!
厕所!
John!
我真希望你死了!
I wish you were dead!
不,爸爸。不!
No, Daddy. No!
对不起,爸爸。
I'm sorry, Daddy.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
我希望我能带你回来。
I wish I could bring you back.
爸爸?
Daddy?
克鲁斯医生,我是蒂娜!
Dr. Crews, it's Tina!
蒂娜,亲爱的,你没事吧? -蒂娜,怎么了?
Tina, sweetheart, are you all right? - Tina, what happened?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
克鲁斯医生,我看见他了, 但我无法形容他。
Dr. Crews, I saw him, but I can't describe him.
但你说“他”
But you said "him."
你是说有个人来了 离开湖边?
Are you saying a man came out of the lake?
我知道你在想什么, 但这和我父亲无关。
I know what you're thinking, but this has nothing to do with my father.
蒂娜。。。
Tina...
电影精选列表