演员们进场
The cast is on the move.
好了 各位
This is it, everyone.
一号♥摄像机 准备
Stand by, camera one.
开始
Here we go.
五季以前
Five seasons ago,
战略行动队第一小队登上荧幕
team one of the SRU shot on to the scene.
狙击手可以射击
Scorpion.
收到
Copy.
一夜成名
An instant success,
这部剧在近千万美国观众面前首次登场
the show debuted to nearly 10 million North American viewers.
女狙击手可不常见啊 挺性感的哦
Don't see lady snipers too often. That's kind of sexy.
那枪是经典的瑞米700吗
What's that? A Remmie 700?
我有一把旧式的科尔特枪
I carry the vintage Colt myself.
珍珠把套哦 想看看吗
Pearl grips, you want to see?
把手举起来 举起来
Put your hands up where I can see them! Hands up where I can see them!
放下武器
Lower your weapon!
从那时开始 粉丝们坐在沙发上追这部剧
Since then, the fans have lived on the edge of their couches.
放下枪 快放下
Put it down. Put the gun down.
听到没 快放下枪
You heard me, put it down!
今晚我们尽力了
We did all we could tonight.
我为你们感到骄傲
Hey, I'm proud of all of you.
我很自豪能成为这队伍的一份子
I'm damn proud to be a member of this team.
最终迎来了大结局
And it all comes down to this, the final episode.
山姆 我们不会失去对方
Sam we will not lose each other!
起来
Get up!
山姆 快起来 快走
Sam, get up! Go!
山姆 快从那里出来
Sam, get out of there now!
剧终访谈
The final interview.
此刻 感动之情呼之欲出
There's stuff bubbling up here.
你现在有何感触呢
How are you feeling right now?
剧终致敬
The final salute.
今天是个特别的日子
Today is the kind of day
我们将一起回顾过去的数年时光
that we'll all look back at years from now,
清楚记起我们曾并肩作战的地方和解除的危机
and remember exactly where we were and what we did.
我们有机会做出日后令自己自豪的选择
We have a chance to make choices here that we will be proud of.
今天 恐惧没有打败我们
Today is the day that we did not let fear break us down
也没让我们反♥目♥成仇
and turn us against each other.
这一天 我们彼此照应
This was the day that we took care of each other.
这一天 我们对恐怖袭击说"不"
The day that we said "No" to terror.
这一天 我们共同面对
Together.
我希望我们所有人都能想想如何记住今天
I want us all to think about how we want to remember this day.
这取决于我们自己
It's up to us.
谢谢 派克队长
Thank you, sergeant Parker.
你觉得怎么样 斯派克 土吗
What'd you think, Spike? Cheesy?
不土 头儿
Not cheesy, boss.
很感谢各位今天能来这里
Thank you so much for sharing this day with us.
这是最后一次以一个团队的形式拍摄大结局
It's the last day of shooting as a group.
今天你们要做其它的准备吗
Did you have to prepare in a different way today?
恩里克 从你开始吧
Enrico, you want to start us off?
没什么其它的准备
Well, it wasn't different at all
因为我们所要做的事
'cause everything that we're going to be dealing with
都将会摆在我们面前
will be right at the surface for every one of us, I think.
我那部分戏总是
My shows are always easy
最容易触及感情生活
to get to the emotional life of... so...
对 少即是多
yeah, less is more.
各位 他说得对吗
Is that true for everyone?
这是什么 胜利巡演吗 不是
It's been what, the victory tour? No.
这 持续了几...
It's been -- this last few --
这取决于你一周有多少天休假
depending how many days off you get during the week.
甚至是找乐子
and even fun.
里克明白 知道自己将要杀青时的那种喜悦
Rico knows that the luxury of knowing you're Ending
能看到大结局
and being able to see the End
这是一种难得的享受
It's a luxury,
所以大部分集数里面他都没有享受
so he didn't have that on most of the show.
那种感觉不是你说有就能有的
You don't get that, to go out on your own terms,
但至少我们都试着去品味和欣赏
and I think we all at least tried to savour and appreciate.
总有一些东西
There's certainty,
会确定无疑地告诉我们 "就是那种感觉"
there's something in the absolute knowledge that this is it.
你会品味每一个细节
you savour the minutia of
每一样食物 每一声招呼
the food, the hellos,
每一个人打招呼都更加真诚
everybody starts saying hello with much more sincerity.
早上好
Good morning.
我的意思是 你几乎每天早上同一时间
I mean, you see the same people every morning
都会见到同样的人
at almost the same time,
你懂的
and, you know --
晚安 拉尔夫
Night, Ralph.
没错 晚安 山姆
Yeah, good night, Sam.
当警♥察♥有任务
When constabulary
要去完成 要去完成
duty to be done to be done.
警♥察♥的工作并不轻松
Policeman's job is not a happy one,
并不轻松
happy one.
在2008年7月
So it was July 2008.
当第一集首播的时候
That was when first episode aired
我们对你们进行了一次采访
and we did an interview with you
当时你们预测这部剧会火起来
where you predicted it would be a hit.
我曾参与过一些不错的剧目
I'd been involved in some projects that had done well,
非常不错的剧目
very well,
我能感觉到剧中我们队友间的心心相惜
and I just could tell the chemistry that we all had,
我能大胆预测到这一点
and I just had that gut,
就是在我读了马克·埃利斯
when I read the first script
和斯蒂芬妮·摩根斯顿写的第一份剧本后
by Mark Ellis and Stephanie Morgenstern,
我就感觉到了
I just felt it.
当我们走到一块后
And as it came together, I mean,
我感觉这就像和乐队一起写歌♥一样
I felt that song writing with bands.
我可以 我只是 这是一种天生的感觉
I could -- I just -- it's an innate sensibility
有时会发生 有时你会走运
sometimes happens, sometimes you get lucky,
但我感觉这是我们的机会
but I felt that this was our opportunity.
恩里克 这部剧首播的时候
Enrico, were you as confident
你也是这么自信的吗
about the show when it first premiered?
我唯他的马首是瞻
I followed his lead,
明白我的意思吧
you know what I mean?
一看就知道 他是个
There's something about him immediately
非常自信的人
that was so confident.
对我而言 这只是另一份工作
And for me, it was just -- this was just another job.
我所饰演的角色名叫山姆·布兰多克
My character's name is Sam Braddock
他是前第2联合特遣部队队员
and he's a former JTF2,
这是 不管你信不信
which is, yeah, well, believe it or not,
这是加拿大的特种部队
those are Canadian special forces
他们个个都很牛
and they're bad-ass.
他们就像英国特别空勤团
They're like British SAS,
都是精英中的精英
they're the best of the best,
这是一种荣誉
which is a bit of an honour.
他第一天来到这里
And he's coming in for his first day
来看看这个新的紧急行动部队
to check out this new ETF
也就是多伦多小队
which is the Toronto Squad.
我的期望值很高
My expectations were very high,
但是 与此同时
but, at the same time,
重要的是这部剧在美国的反响
it was all about what happened in the states.
我觉得
You know, and I think
我们并不确定 美国人是否会
we just didn't know if they were going to accept
认同一部以加拿大为背景的电视剧
a canadian-set show in the U.S.
很快我们就取得了那个收视率
And as soon as we got those numbers
紧接着下一个星期 收视率更高了
and the next week, it went even higher,
升到了九百万 这就像
up to 9 million, then it was like,
好吧 我能看到我们未来五年的前景了
okay, I can see our next five years.
就在刹那之间
In a flash.
这很让人兴奋
It was very exciting.
我见过反恐特警组
I watched SWAT and...
和一个曾经拿过枪的人的朋友聊过
talked to a guy who knew a guy who held a gun once.
因为我总是想持枪呈45度角
Because I always wanted to point my gun at a 45° angle
电影精选列表