神奇四侠:银影侠现身
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
(日本海,骏河湾)
(Suruga Bay, Japan)
阿俊,你每天的鱼腥味好厉害啊
-啊?你不也是吗? -这才叫男子汉嘛
-阿俊 -怎么了
这是怎么回事?
快上船
这究竟是怎么回事啊
(埃及,吉萨金字塔)
(Giza, Egypt)
(加利福尼亚,洛杉矶)
(Los Angeles, California)
昨晚,神秘的大面♥积♥停电席卷美国西部
Last night, the FAA was forced to ground all aircraft, leaving thousands stranded...
(大停电)
(MASSIVE BLACKOUT)
联邦航♥空♥局被迫暂停所有航♥班♥,致使成千上万的旅客滞留
...when electronic failures and mysterious power outages...
但是今天最大的新闻是倍受瞩目的…
...crippled the western United States. But the big story today...
神奇情侣瑞德·理查德斯和苏珊·斯多姆的婚礼
...the much-anticipated wedding of fantastic couple...
将在本周六举♥行♥
...Reed Richards and Susan Storm will take place this Saturday.
(瑞德·理查德斯:科学家或名人?)
(Reed Richards: Scientist or Celebrity?)
难以置信,全球各地持续发生异常的…
Unbelievable. Bizarre anomalies...
违背破物理定律的古怪现象
...are occurring all over the world, defying every law of physics...
而所有的媒体却只关心我们会选哪种样式的瓷器
...and all the media care about is what china pattern we picked.
你选了哪一种?蓝底碎花的?我真的很喜欢那个
What did you pick? The blue ones with them little flowers? Sue, I like them.
请原谅,你介不介意跟我合张影?
Excuse me, would you mind?
-又来了,是不是? -好的,当然
-It's happening again, isn't it? -Yeah, sure.
不,我们什么都不会推迟,这次绝不推迟
No. We're not postponing anything, not this time.
这将会是你梦想中的婚礼
This is gonna be the wedding you always dreamed of.
我不会让任何事情破坏它
I'm not gonna let anything get in the way of that.
就算是那些神秘的亚原子连锁转化也不行
...not even the mysterious transformation of matter at the subatomic level.
这是你对我说过的最浪漫的话了
That's the most romantic thing you've ever said to me.
仔细想想,却又觉得有些悲凉
Which is really pathetic, when you think about it.
理查德斯博士,非常抱歉,但机位已经订光了
Dr. Richards, I'm very sorry, but it seems we are overbooked.
-不过还有一些经济舱的座位 -照了啊
-We do have some seats available in coach though. -Okay, here we go.
-笑一笑 -太棒啦
-Smile! -Awesome!
看啊,妈妈
Look, Mom!
-好极了,我们再来一张 -没问题
-Let me get one more. -That should be fine.
呃,那是我的位子
That's my seat.
对不起
Sorry.
劳驾
Excuse me.
你们觉得我们帮航♥空♥公♥司♥代言如何?
What if we get an endorsement from an airline?
说不定可以给我们一台私人飞机喔
Get us a private jet?
我想我们已经代言够多的东西了
I think we have enough endorsement deals.
真好笑
That's funny.
说真的,瑞德,这些资金 对你发明的那些小东西有帮助呢
Seriously, Reed, it could help subsidize your little inventions.
-不,谢谢了 -劳驾
-No, thanks. -Excuse me.
-考虑一下吧,回头再谈 -约翰,你要去哪?
-Consider it. Talk to you later. -Where are you going?
我不坐经济舱
I don't fly coach.
真希望老天下场雨
I hope it rains.
大雪突降,没有预兆,气温也没有变化
The snowfall came with no warning...
金字塔被两英尺厚的大雪覆盖
...and covered the pyramids in 2 inches of snow.
而在日本,有人认为海湾被冰冻
In Japan, some suggest the solidification of the bay...
是由于海底火山活动引起的
...was due to underwater volcanic activity...
但是从未有报道说在该地区有这类地质活动
...though no such activity has been reported in the area.
科学家们已经排除了全球气候变暖
Scientists have ruled out global warming...
是全球各地♥产♥生极端气候现象的原因
...as the cause of the climatic events being reported around the globe.
科学家们无法解释这些奇异的现象
With scientists unable to explain the events...
有人开始怀疑是否是上帝旨意
...some are wondering if the hand of God is at work.
现在播送其它新闻,瑞德·理查德斯和苏珊·斯多姆的婚礼
In other news, Reed Richards and Susan Storm's wedding...
轰动了曼哈顿
...has Manhattan all abuzz.
宾客名单中包括了诸多纽约政商界的精英
The guest list includes many of New York's power elite.
嗨,亲爱的
Hey, honey.
市政♥府♥责令我们赔偿3辆警♥察♥巡逻车 他们说是我们破坏的
The city's charging us for three squad cars they say we destroyed...
就是在那次的抢劫运钞车事件 但我记得只掀翻了两辆警车
...during that armored-car robbery. I only remember two cars getting thrown.
瑞德
Reed.
好的,好的,好的,我放到一边去
All right. I'm putting it away.
你刚刚说什么来着?
You were saying?
我半个小时后要去试婚纱,然后选乐师
I have a fitting in half an hour. The musicians after that.
我还没选好场景布置还有鲜花 需要做的事情太多了
I haven't picked out the place settings or the flowers. There's too much to do.
嘿,不要担心,我肯定 我们两♥会♥一起把一切搞定的
Don't worry about it. Between the two of us, we'll get it all done.
那么我进来的时候你在干什么呢?
And what were you doing when I walked in?
-我正在输入我的任务清单 -真的?
-Inputting my to-do list. -Really?
-以童子军的荣誉担♥保♥ -嘿,伙计们
-Scout's honor. -Hey, guys.
新制♥服♥出炉了,你们觉得怎么样
New uniforms showed up. What do you think?
我想我们决不会穿的,约翰
I think there's no way we're wearing that.
你对资本主义有看法啊?!
What do you have against capitalism?
这是什么?
What's this?
-只是我个人爱好 -是吗?
-Just a little hobby of mine. -Yeah?
究竟是个玩具还是搞科学研究用的
Would it make a good toy, or is it something science-y?
都有点
A little of both.
你知道,我对你这种操作方式深恶痛绝
I'm both impressed and disgusted at that.
是啊,苏说我对这个上瘾了
Yeah. Sue says I'm addicted to it.
我不明白她为什么会那样说
I wonder why she'd say that.
嘿,约翰
Hey, Johnny.
小声点,但是我交叉分♥析♥了全球紊乱现象
Keep it quiet, but I've cross-referenced and analyzed the global disturbances.
它们是由宇宙辐射引起的 但又不像是给我们提供能量的那种
They're caused by cosmic radiation, not unlike the kind which gave us our powers.
哇,那可真够无聊的
Wow, that's really boring.
听着,我有件非常重要的婚礼事宜要和你商量
Listen, I have a very important wedding issue we need to talk about.
是的,当然
Yeah, of course.
你的告别单身派对
Your bachelor party.
不要,说真的,约翰
No. Seriously, Johnny.
约翰,民♥意♥测验表明约翰心理年龄比其外表年轻
John. Focus-testing showed Johnny skewed a little young.
说真的,约翰,不要办告别单身派对 那不是我的行事风格
Seriously, Johnny, no bachelor party. It's just not my kind of thing.
那就为了本,这对那个大家伙很重要 不然会伤透他的心的
Then do it for Ben. It means a lot to the big guy. You'll break his heart.
他的心可是石头做的,不是吗
He does have some sort of rocklike heart.
婚礼前我有很多事情要做
I have too much to do before the wedding.
我想苏也会有意见的
I think Sue might have a problem with it.
你知道我觉得苏会对什么有意见吗?
You know what Sue would have a problem with?
如果有人告诉她,你实际上正在调查…
If somebody told her you were investigating...
全球紊乱现象和宇宙辐射…
...global disturbances and cosmic radiation...
而不是像你保证的那样,专注于婚礼
...instead of focusing on the wedding, like you promised.
-告别单身派对应该很有趣 -太好了
-A bachelor party could be fun. -Yes!
但不要脱衣舞娘
But no exotic dancers.
(拉脱维亚,哈塞尔)
(Hassenstadt, Latveria)
-就是这儿了? -这里没一个我认识的
-This is it? -I don't know anybody here.
是啊,我本来应该邀请一些你的朋友的,但是你没有朋友
I would have invited your friends, but you don't have any.
嘿
Hey!
约翰,我们说好了的
Johnny, we had a deal.
她们不是脱衣舞娘
They're not exotic dancers.
她们只是辣妹
They're just hot.
你就是神奇先生,对吧?你太棒了
You're Mr. Fantastic, aren't you? That's so awesome.
哇,你真的很帅呦
Wow, you're really cute.
来杯喝的,用你们这里最大的杯子
I'll need a pitcher with the biggest handle you've got.
好的
No problem.
晚上好,欢迎来到巴克斯特大厦…
Good evening, and welcome to the Baxter...
有什么能为你们效劳的,你们不能乘那电梯
Could I help you? No, you can't use that elev...
斯多姆女士马上就到
Ms. Storm will be with your shortly.
你们好?
Hello?
谢谢,罗贝塔
Thanks, Roberta.
有何贵干?
May I help you?
-我们要见理查德斯博士 -很抱歉,他现在不在,我能帮忙吗?
-We're here to see Dr. Richards. -He's not here. Can I help you?
是的,你可以带我们去见理查德斯博士
Yes. You can take me to see Dr. Richards.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
当整个宇宙起源的时候 还没一块小石子大,然后“碰”的一声
When the universe began, it was no bigger than a marble. Then, bang!
它爆♥炸♥了,在万亿分之一秒的时间内…
It exploded. And in a trillionth of a second...
它就扩张成了我们所知道的宇宙现在的样子
...it expanded exponentially into what became the universe we know.
哇,你真的好聪明啊
Wow, you're really smart.
谢谢,坎蒂,你这么说我很感动
Thanks, Candy. That means a lot to me.
我爱死这首歌♥了,你想跳舞吗?
I love this song. Wanna dance?
-不,我不想 -不,你想跳的,来吧
-No, I don't. -Yes, you do.
-不,说真的 -来吧,你一定跳的很棒
-Honestly. -Come on, you'll be great.
我可不想让你们难堪
I don't want to embarrass you guys.
放松点,开心些
Just loosen up. Have some fun.
就这样,对
That's it.
很好
Yeah.
电影精选列表