-警方表示,一名野生动物摄影师于今天凌晨在比斯坎湾附近的红树林沼泽发现了尸体。
- Police say the body was found early this morning by a wildlife photographer in a mangrove swamp off Key Biscayne.
受害者的衣服凌乱不堪,警方认为她可能也是袭击的受害者。
The victim's clothes were in disarray and police believe she may have also been the victim of an assault.
这可能是几周内的第三起强♥奸♥谋杀案了。
This is possibly the third rape-murder in as many weeks.
然而,警方不愿意说这两起谋杀案有关联。
However, police are not willing to say the murders are connected.
简。
Jane.
-谢谢你,梦娜。
- Thank you, Mona.
罗杰,在这种情况下,一个疯狂的杀手可能在我们的城市游荡,哪怕是最轻微的怀疑都应该向警方报告。
Roger, in a situation like this, with the possibility of a mad killer roaming our city, even the slightest suspicion should be reported to the police.
-我完全同意你的看法,简。
- I couldn't agree with you more, Jane.
接下来的新闻点-再一次,罗杰,我认为人们自己表达对这种情况的关注是很重要的。
Coming up next on News-point - Once again, Roger, I think it's important for the people themselves to demonstrate their concern over this situation.
外面有个疯子在跑。
We've got a psychopath running around out there.
每个女人都应该报告任何不寻常的事,任何奇怪的遭遇或情况。
Every woman should report anything unusual, any odd encounter or situation.
-是的,我完全同意,简。
- Yes, I couldn't agree with you more, Jane.
接下来的新闻点是鲍勃博士和天气。
And coming up next on News-point, is Dr. Bob and the weather.
鲍勃,你今天给我们带来了什么?
Bob, what have you got for us today?
-你们是滑雪爱好者吗?
- Well, are you ski fans?
你今天很幸运。
You're in luck today.
下雪了。
It's snowing.
就在2000英里外的科罗拉多州阿斯彭。
Only 2000 miles away in Aspen, Colorado.
卡西莫多,这就够了。
Quasimodo, that's enough.
那里今天有三英寸厚的白色东西。
Where they had three inches of that white stuff today.
-你今晚回家时最好小心点,黛比。
- You better watch yourself going home tonight, Deb.
-别担心,艾尔。
- Don't worry, Al.
如果我能处理好这里,我就能安然无恙地回家。
If I can handle this place, I can get myself home in one piece.
喂?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Is someone there?
-是你吗,黛比?
- Is that you, Debbie?
-这是某人的玩笑吗?
- Is this somebody's idea of a bloody joke?
谁他妈的在那儿?
Who the fuck is there?
——黛比?
- Debbie?
黛比?
Debbie?
我知道你没穿胸罩,黛比。
I know you're not wearin’ a bra, Debbie.
——该死的变♥态♥。
- Fucking creep.
-我要操你,黛比
- I'm gonna fuck you, Debbie.
他妈的婊♥子♥。
Fucking bitch.
婊♥子♥。
Bitch.
我要杀了你,黛比。
I'm gonna kill you, Debbie.
-第四区,麦圭尔警官
- District four, Sergeant McGuire.
-是的,我一个人住。
- Yes, I live alone.
我总是接到这些电♥话♥。
I keep getting these calls.
——淫秽的电♥话♥吗?
- Obscene calls?
-是啊,很可怕,恶心。
- Yeah, they were awful, sick.
-你看电视新闻了吧?
- You've been watchin’ the TV news, huh?
——嗯?
- Huh?
-你是今晚第六次投诉了。
- Well, you're the sixth complaint this evening.
自从那些谋杀案开始,镇上的每个怪人都在赶时髦。
Since those murders started, every weirdo in town has been jumpin’ on the bandwagon.
从开玩笑的男朋友到有精神病的人。
Every one from boyfriends playing jokes to certified psychopaths.
——哦?——这是正确的。
- Oh? - That's right.
那些电视台的人不会帮我们的。
Those TV people don't do us any favors.
-但这是真的
- But this was for real.
我听不出他的声音,但他认得我。
I didn't know his voice, yet, he knew me.
就好像他能看见我。
It was almost as if he could see me.
-他威胁你了吗?
- Did he threaten you?
-是的,是的。
- Yes, yes he did.
他不停地说。
He kept saying things.
-就像我说的,小姐,这种事整晚都在发生。
- Well, like I said, Miss, this sorta thing's been happenin’ all night.
听着,如果这能让你感觉好点,我明天会派人来做一份正式报告。
Listen, if it'll make you feel better, I'll have someone come out tomorrow to take an official report.
如果再这样下去,我们就监听你的电♥话♥,好吗?
If it keeps happening, we'll have a tap put on your phone, okay?
——当然。
- Yeah sure.
-你叫什么名字?
- Now what's your name?
-沃姆斯利,黛比·沃姆斯利,海军圈1111号♥,海滩外104号♥公♥寓♥。
- Walmsley, Debbie Walmsley, 1111 Marine Circle, off the beach, apartment 104.
——明白了。
- Got it.
明早我们会通知你的。
You'll hear from us in the morning.
祝你晚上愉快。
Have a good night.
-是的,谢谢。
- Yeah, thanks.
是谁?
Who is it?
-是我,杰夫
- It's me, Jeff.
-杰夫,谢天谢地。
- Jeff, thank God.
-你到底在干什么?
- What the hell are you doin'?
-你疯了吗?
- Have you gone totally nuts?
-嘿,这只是个玩笑。
- Hey, this thing's only a joke.
落在我的车里了。
It was left In my cab.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is goin' on around here?
-有个变♥态♥整晚都在给我打电♥话♥。
- Some creep's been calling me all night.
我可以住你家吗?
Can I stay at your place?
——当然,宝贝。
- Sure, baby.
-谢谢,亲爱的。
- Oh, thanks, love.
我就一会,好吗?
I'll just be a sec, okay?
-是的,是的。
- Yeah, yeah.
-一分钟都不能让你一个人待着。
- Can't leave you alone for a minute.
你又打翻了什么?
What have you knocked over now?
杰夫?
Jeff?
玩够了。
Enough's enough.
别闹了。
The joke's over.
听见没。
Now listen.
杰夫?
Jeff?
-天啊。
- Oh my God.
-怎么了?
- What's the matter?
-那时候,我没意识到已经这么晚了。
- The time, I didn't realize it was this late.
你知道吗,你可以帮我解决一个大问题。
- You know, you could help me solve a big problem.
——那是什么?
- What's that?
-我不知道我左边的衣柜该怎么办。
- I don't know what to do with the left side of my closets.
有足够的空间。
There's plenty of space.
你可以有一个开放式的选择,没有约束力的条款。
And you can have it with an open-ended option and no binding clauses.
-恐怕这个问题我得延期了,律师
- I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take a postponement on that one, counselor.
我认为你在试图影响法庭的决定。
I think you're trying to influence the decision of the court.
-我随时可以给你申请限制令
- I can always serve you with a restraining order.
嘿,我正准备进行最后的辩论呢。
Hey, I was just about to go into my final argument.
-我们得晚点再讨论这个,因为夜庭休庭了。
- Well, we're gonna have to discuss this later because night court is adjourned.
-我的试用期结束了。
- I'm at the end of my probationary period.
-大卫,我们不是说好了没有时间表的吗
- David, I thought we agreed there wasn't gonna be any time schedule.
-我们做到了。
- And we did.
但我好像记得我们还说好要谈谈你妹妹的事。
But I seem to recall we also agreed that we'd talk about your sister.
-现在不行。
- Not right now.
——好的。
- All right.
我们不能一直拖下去。
We can't keep putting it off forever.
-你知道我花了多长时间为Tracy建立一个家吗?
- Do you have any idea how long it's taken me just to establish a home for Tracy?
我不能就这样改变她。
I can't just change that on her.
这对她和我们都不公平。
It wouldn't be fair for her or for us.
-听着,我没要求你这么做。
- Look, I'm not asking you to do that.
你知道我对你的感觉。
You know how I feel about you.
-但这不是重点
- But that's not the point.
她会成为你的负担。
She would be a burden to you.
你会慢慢怨恨她然后怨恨我然后我们就都结束了。
You would grow to resent her and then you'd resent me and then it would just be over for all of us.
-你怎么知道?
- How do you know?
——我知道。
- I know.
相信我,我知道。
Believe me, I know.
晚安。
Goodnight.
该死的。
Damn.
-更令人沮丧的消息是,劳工部报告称,全国失业率在过去四个月里保持不变。
- And more disheartening news, the Labor Department reports that the national unemployment rate has remained unchanged for the last four months.
接下来是更多世界和国内新闻。
More world and national news coming up.
对明年预算的初步预测显示,布劳沃德县的房♥主可能要增税16%。
Preliminary projections for next year's budget show a probable 16% tax hike for homeowners in Broward County.
委员会委员约翰·弗兰克尔表示,造成这种增长的主要原因有两个。
Commissioner John Frankel says the increase has been brought on by two main factors.
一个是通货膨胀的影响。
One is the impact of inflation.
另一个是三年来首次缺乏现金盈余。
The other is the lack of a cash surplus for the first time in three years.
WXXI所有新闻时间-不,是迪斯科。
WXXI All News Time - No, disco.
今天是8点42分,当地新闻,警方报道迈阿密杀人凶手再次作案。
- is 8:42, and turning to local news, police report The Miami Strangler has struck again.
黛比·沃姆斯利,南滩的一名女服务员,和一名身份不明的男性同伴的尸体今早在她南滩的公♥寓♥里被发现。
The bodies of Debbie Wamsley, a South Beach waitress, and an unidentified male companion were found early this morning in her South Beach apartment.
戴德县的调查人员正在等待验尸官的报告,以便确定确切的死亡时间。
Dade County investigators are awaiting the coroner's report in order to fix the exact time of death.
——什么都没有。
- Nothing.
今天早上在南佛罗里达还不错。-有人在敲门。迈阿密气温零下86度
Kinda nice around South Florida this morning. - There's somebody at the door. - 86 degrees in Miami.
电影精选列表