Legend has it that it was written by the Dark Ones.
据传黑暗时代流传着一本书.
Necronomicon ex Mortis,
Necronomicon ex Mortis,
roughly translated, "Book of the Dead".
大概叫做"死亡之书".
The book served as a passageway to the evil worlds beyond..
这本书是去往过去邪恶世界的一个入口.
It was written long ago.
在很久以前就写了这本书.
When the seas ran red with blood.
当海洋流淌着红色的鲜血时.
It was this blood that was used to ink the book.
用这鲜血写成了这本书.
In the year 1300 AD, the book disappeared.
在公元14世纪时, 这本书消失了.
"EVIL DEAD II"
"鬼玩人2"
So what's this place like?
那究竟是个什么样的地方呢?
Well it's a little run-down...
有些荒芜
but, uh, it's right up in the mountains.
在顶山上.
Are you sure it's deserted?
你肯定那适合人居住吗?
Oh yeah... I think so.
喔 是的... 我想是这样.
So what do you think kid?
宝贝 你认为如何?
I love it Ash.
我喜欢 Ash.
I feel funny about being here.
我只是有些不习惯这儿.
What if the people who own the place come home?
如果屋主回来怎么办?
They're not gonna come back.
他们不会来的.
Even if they do we'll tell them
就算来了我们
the car broke down or something like that.
也可以说汽车坏了.
With your car, they'd believe it.
如果他们看见了你的车他们会相信的.
Hey, what do you say we have some champagne hey baby?
喝点香槟怎么样?
Sure.
好的.
After all, I'm a man and you're a woman,
毕竟 我们是孤男寡女
at least last time I checked....
至少上次我已查清楚...
Hey! There's a... There's a tape recorder here.
喂! 这儿 这有个录音机.
See what's on it.
听听它里面有什么.
This is Professor Raymond Knowby,
我是诺比教授,
Department of Ancient History, log entry number two.
中古历史科.
I believe I have made a significant find in the Castle of Candar.
我相信在金达古堡有个重大的发现.
Having journeyed there with my wife Henrietta, my
我与妻子夏莉丹 女儿安妮 及艾特嘉顿教授到此
It was in the rear chamber of the castle
在古堡的后室
that we stumbled upon something remarkable.
那儿我们有了重大发现.
Morturom Demonto, the "Book of the Dead".
我们发现了死亡之书.
My wife and I brought the book to this cabin where
我们把书带到这房♥间里
I could study it undisturbed.
好让我能专心研究.
It was here that I began the translations.
我在此开始进行翻译工作.
The book speaks of a spiritual presence.,
书中提及了一个存在着的幽灵.
A thing of evil that roams the forests and
它在树林及
the dark bowers of man's domain..
古堡中游移...
It is through the recitation of the book's passages...
通过诵读此书的章节...
that this dark spirit is given license to possess the living.
发现这个黑暗幽灵可以侵占人的灵魂...
Included here are the phonetic pronunciations of those passages.
以下是这些章节的发音...
"Cunda astratta montose
"Cunda astratta montose"(咒语)
eargrets gutt
"eargrets gutt"(咒语)
nos veratoos canda amantos canda".
"nos veratoos canda amantos canda"(咒语)
It's gone. The sun's driven it away.
他走了. 原来太阳驱走了他.
Yeah. For now. Gotta blow out of here for now...
现在还是趁天没黑赶快离开这...
Join us.
加入我们.
No god
不要 天哪...
Gotta, I gotta get a grip on myself here..
我必须镇静点...
Annie
安妮
How'd the expedition go?
此行收获如何?
Great. I found the pages of the Book of the Dead.
很好. 我已找到死亡之书的散页.
Yeah, I got your telegram. Thanks. So what condition are they in?
你的电报中提到过. 还完整吗?
Take a look.
你看.
They haven't aged a day in 3000 years.
3000年来它们一点也没变.
Maybe longer.
可能更久呢.
When do we begin the translations?
我们何时开始翻译?
Tonight. Is everything all set with my father?
今天晚上. 爸爸是否准备好了一切?
Well, it should be but I haven't spoken with him in a week.
应该是, 但我已整个星期没和他通话了.
There's no phone in the cabin.
他的屋里没有电♥话♥.
We'll take my car, it'll take us about an hour to get there.
乘我的车去吧, 到那大概一个小时.
Annie you hinted in your telegram that your father
你的电报曾暗示
was onto something in the first part of his translations.
你父亲有所发现.
What has he found in the Book of the Dead?
他究竟找到了什么?
Probably nothing. But just possibly, a doorway to another world?
可能一无所获, 但又有可能是通往另一世♥界♥之♥门♥?
Dance with me.
你玩我!
Hello lover.
亲爱的 你好!
Workshed.
柴房♥.
Even now we have your darling Linda's soul.
我们已拥有你爱人的灵魂.
She suffers in torment.
她正受着折磨.
You're going down. Chainsaw.
你下去... 电锯!
Please Ash... please don't hurt me.
求求你 Ash... 别伤害我.
You swore- you swore that we'd always be together.
你曾发誓我们永远在一起的.
I love you.
我爱你.
Yah! Your lover is mine and now she burns
你的爱是谎言 她正在地狱燃烧
in Hell.
在地狱.
Oh yeah, alright... OK.
没问题.
I'm fine... I'm fine.
我没事,我很好
I don't think so. We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw.
我们刚用电锯肢解了我们女友.
Does that sound fine?
你还说很好?
You bastards!
你这个杂种!
You dirty bastards!
你这个死杂种!
Give me back my hand!
把手还给我!
Give me back my haaaaand!!
把手还给我!!
Excuse me.
对不起!
Is this the road to the Knowby cabin?
此路是否通往诺比的屋?
That's right. And you ain't going there.
是的. 但你不会去的.
And why not?
为什么?
There must be another way in.
一定另有通路.
There's gotta be another road or something.
这儿一定有路.
Sure ain't no road.
当然不会有.
Why the hell do you want to go up there for anyway?
你们为什么要去那?
None of your business.
不关你的事.
Hey! I just remembered.
嘿!我记起来了.
Why, yeah... that's right. There is a trail.
这儿是有条小径的.
You could uh, follow Bobby Joe and me.
你可以跟我和波比祖来.
Sounds alright to me.
我不反对.
But it'll cost ya.
但要收钱.
How much?
多少?
Forty fi... Hundred bucks.
四十...四百元.
Tell ya what, you take my bags and you got a deal.
你帮我拿行李我就答应.
Sure.
没问题.
Ah. Ah. That's right. Who's laughing now?
对了,现在看谁笑?
Who's laughing now?
谁在笑?
Jesus H. Christ... thought all she was talking about
妈的 我还以为她说的
were those two Goddamn little bags.
是那两个小盒子.
Here's your new home.
这便是你的新居.
Son of a....
狗♥娘♥养♥的....
Gotcha didn't I you little sucker?!
还不死 送你归西?!
Old double barrel here...
打死你个王八羔子...
You little bastard!
你这混♥蛋♥!
You gonna be alright honey?
你没事吧,宝贝?
I-I don't know. I-I think so.
没,没有事.
You know this son of a bitch?
你们认识这混♥蛋♥吗?
No we thought her father was going to be here.
不,我们以为她父亲在此....
Oh my God! Where are my parents?
我父母在哪里?
What the hell did you do to them?
你把他们怎么哪?
What the hell did you do to them?
你把他们怎么哪?
Annie, come here.
安妮, 过来.
We'll throw him in there.
我们把他关到下面去.
Crazy buck's gone blood seeking.
你疯了!嗜血成狂!
Wait. I made a mistake.
等等. 我搞错了.
Wait. Wait. Wait.
等一等.
I made a mistake.
我搞错了.
Damn right. Blackmail son of a bitch.
当然. 你这鸟嘴混♥蛋♥!
I hope you rot down there.
我希望你在下面烂掉.
Oh shit!
该死!