21世纪晚期 地球饱受疾病和污染摧残 人口极度过剩
富豪们逃离地球以保持其生活方式
极 乐 空 间
麦克斯
Max.
快来
Ándate.
别让姐♥妹♥们♥等着
No hagas esperar tu hermana.
她是芙蕾
Ella es Frey,
也是新来的
ella es también nueva aquí.
你认字吗
¿Sabes leer?
这是长颈鹿 生活在非洲
Es una jirafa, era de África.
你认识字
¿Puedes leer?
对
Sí.
《极乐空间》
那边有很多机器仆人
There are many robot servers,
全天候提供服务
and they serve you all day.
如果住在那边
If you live there,
既不会生病 也不会变老
you'll never get sick, or old.
总有一天我会带大家过去
I'll take us there, one day.
-真的吗 -对 我保证
- Really? - Yes, I promise.
芙蕾和麦克斯
Frey and Max.
直到永远
Forever.
麦克斯 你又偷什么了
Max, ¿has estado robando nueva?
你真让我失望 为什么要这样
Me apartas el corazón. ¿Por qué lo haces?
为攒钱吗
¿Para ahorrar?
想买♥♥票上去吗
Para algún día comprarte un pasaje e ir arriba?
那可不是你我能去的地方
Este lugar no es para ti ni para mí.
这不公平 嬷嬷
No es justo, hermana.
为什么我不能去
¿Por qué no puedo ir?
人生在世
A veces en la vida
总有没法解释的事情
suceden las cosas
我们只能去接受
y solo hay que aceptarlas.
但我确定一点
Pero una cosa sé con seguridad
就是你与众不同
Pero una cosa sé con seguridad
总有一天你会大有作为
Algún día vas a ser algo maravilloso.
这是你的造化
Naciste para ello.
我的小麦克斯
Mi pequeño Max.
2154年 洛杉矶
麦克斯 你好 去上班啊
Max, muy bueno! Off to work, huh?
一大早就得到生产线忙活
Gotta get up early, to work that line.
想造福社会啊
Es hacer el mundo un lugar mejor.
你太贫了 我得上班啊
That's real funny, I have a job. Chistoso.
小家伙 你看我有钱吗
Por favor, niño. You think I got money?
我像有钱的吗
Do I like I have money?
你有吗 有钱吗
What about you, do you have any money?
来吧 看你有什么
Come on, what have you got in there?
等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
等等
Wait a minute.
五块钱啊 别急别急
Oh, it's 5 bucks. Hey, wait a minute.
五块大洋 我发财啦
I got 5 bucks, I'm rich.
这下能去极乐空间了吧
So I can go to Elysium, huh?
好吧
All right.
公车到站 请按秩序上车
Please form an orderly queue. Your bus has arrived.
我没带东西
别碰我
可以通过
Clean. Go on.
早 警官
Good morning, Officer.
大量前科 多项重罪 包里是什么
Extensive criminal history. Multiple felonies. What's in the bag?
就是些美发用品
Hair products, mostly.
我开玩笑的
I'm just fucking with...
我是去上班
Hey... I'm just going to work, man.
包里屁也没有
There is nothing in the fucking bag.
用不着这样 我...
Come on, I...
公民公然抗警 处理中
Dealing with citizen disobedience.
我只是去上班 用不着吧
Just going to work, man. Come on.
-没问题 -什么都没有吧
- Checked! - Nothing in it, is there?
零容忍♥政策适用于所有公民
Zero tolerance policy applies to all the citizens.
是吗
No shit!
你应当立即向假释官报告
You must immediately report to Parole officer.
谢谢你 公民
Thank you, citizen.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
芙蕾 二号♥床骨折 谢谢
Frey, fracture in bed 2, thank you.
麦克斯
Max?
芙蕾
Frey...
我还以为你...
I thought you were...
-什么时候回来的 -有段时间了
- When did you get back? - Been back for a while.
你还是禀性难移
I see things haven't changed.
不 这次不怪我
No, this wasn't even my fault.
-当然了 我看看 -怎么样
- Of course not. Let me have a look. - How is it?
相当严重
Pretty bad break.
你还真当上护士了
So you're a nurse, huh? You did it!
是的
Yeah.
真棒
That's great.
你还偷车吗
You're still stealing cars?
怎么会 我早不干那种蠢事了
No, God, I don't do any of that stupid shit anymore.
在阿穆戴 生产线上 做那些...
I work at Armadyne. On the line, you know? Working my way...
芙蕾 三楼让你过去
Frey, they need you up on the 3rd floor.
马上到
Be right there.
-既然你回来了...-稍等
- So, you know, now that you're back... - Just a second.
等等说
Just a minute.
多米尼卡 能替我一下吗
Dominican, can you take over here?
你看 现在你都回来了
Hey, listen. Now, you know, 'cause you're back and everything.
麦克斯 抱歉我得走了
Max, I'm so sorry I have to go.
见到你真好 别惹事哦
It's good to see you. Stay out of trouble.
好
I do.
听我说
Look...
我明白你为什么离开那里 我理解
I know why you left the neighborhood, I understand.
如果我有你那么聪明也会离开的
If I was as smart as you I would have left too.
一起吃个饭吧 就...
Have dinner with me. Just...
喝杯咖啡也好
I'll settle for a coffee.
不好
No.
真让我再断一只胳膊你才肯吗
Have I gotta break my other arm to get attention?
-别这样 -我真做得出来
- Stop. -...'cause I will do that.
我日子过得一团糟 麦克斯
My life is complicated, Max.
我就是...很想你
I just, I... I miss you.
-我周三八点下班 好吧 -好
- My shift ends at 8 on Wednesday, OK? - Yeah, all right.
-咖啡 -好 就咖啡
- Coffee. - Yeah, coffee. Right.
快走吧
Get out of here.
假释人员须检查武器
All parolees must have weapons inspection.
你好
Hello.
我想先解释一下
Before we start, I'd just like to explain...
麦克斯·达·科斯塔今日于34-B站台
Max Da Costa, violation of Penal Code 2219.
违反刑法第2219条
Today at bus stop 34-B.
对 我就是想和你谈这件事
Yes, that's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about.
这是一场误会
See I believe there's been a misunderstanding.
假释期续延八个月
Immediate extension of parole by a further 8 months.
等等 不 我可以解释清楚
Wait, What? No, no, I can explain what happened.
我不过开了个玩笑 然后就...
I just made a joke. And, you know...
不要说了
Stop talking.
警官已记录暴♥力♥及反♥社♥会♥行为
Police officers noted violent and antisocial behavior.
很遗憾 假释期必须续延
We regrettably must extend parole.
检测到心跳加速
Elevation in heart rate detected.
-需要服药吗 -不用
- Would you like a pill? - No!
谢谢 我想解释一下...
Thank you, what I'd like to do is expl...
不要说了
Stop talking.
性格分♥析♥显示
Personality matrix suggests a 78.3% chance
存在78.3%的概率重蹈旧有行为模式
of regression to old behavior patterns.
盗取车辆 使用致命武器
Grand theft auto, assault with a deadly weapon,
拒捕
resisting arrest.
-你想和人类谈吗 -不用 谢谢
- Would you like to talk to a human? - No, I am OK. Thank you.
-你是在讥讽还是侮辱 -都不是
- Are you being sarcastic and/or abusive? - Negative.
侮辱假释官员有违联邦律法
It is a federal offense to abuse a Parole Officer.
明白
Understood.
达·科斯塔
Hey, Da Costa!
-你上班迟到了 -是 碰到点事
电影精选列表