劫梦惊魂
"限制级成♥人♥电♥影♥"
"挥之不去的记忆 无法抹灭"
"球赛之耻"
"缅因州戴瑞市"
"二十年前"
"我觉得心痛"
"因有一颗多愁善感的心"
"我总是感到孤独"
"因为我把爱全都留给你"
"省下一分一毛"
"史酷比狗狗 你在哪儿"
"我们要干活了"
"不全力以赴 就没乐趣"
"高林超♥市♥"
"我觉得心痛"
"因有一颗多愁善感的心"
"我总是感到孤独"
"因为我把爱全都留给你"
"高林超商"
"失踪女孩裘瑞肯郝尔"
"我们就来拯救你"
"太空飞鼠来了"
"闲闲无事 天天孵蛋"
"高林超商"
"戴瑞市"
"目标10394一20"
"奎宾蓄水厂3英哩"
"奎宾蓄水厂"
"婴儿的摇篮在树上"
"当风吹起时…"
"摇篮就会…"
卡尔汉堡店六块一个的汉堡 现在只卖♥♥三块九毛五
Carl's Jr. has this $6 burger, which really only costs $3.95...
真的很划算
...so you think you're getting some deal...
我觉得这是附近最好吃的汉堡
...but the truth is, it may be the best franchise burger out there.
昨天我吃了三个
I went there yesterday and ordered three.
天啊 快撑死了
By golly, those suckers almost filled me up.
回家后我又吃一整盒松饼
When I got home, I still had to have a box of Eggos...
并不是说卡尔汉堡无法满足我
...but that doesn't take away from Carl's achievement.
我是说 这个叫卡尔的家伙 一辈子活在汉堡的盛名之下
I mean, here's a guy who's got to go through life as Carl Junior, right?.
永远无法摆脱老爸的阴影 或卡尔的创始人 我猜的
Like he can never get out of the shadow of his dad, the original Carl, I guess.
你这样狂吃 不觉得会害死你老妈吗
Do you think this eating has to do with thinking you killed your mother?
想吃死来惩罚自己
That you're eating yourself to death as punishment?.
你认为是你杀了她 对吗 我可没那样说
You do think you killed her, right?. I never said that.
她在床上大声喊你
She called out to you from that big, fancy oak bed.
她说胸口疼痛 我从没跟你提过
She said she was having chest pain. I never told you any of that!
你怎么知道 她求你叫救护车
How could you know this?. She begged you to dial 91 1.
但她常常没事乱叫你 是不是 贝利
But she was always calling out for you, wasn't she, Barry?.
而你又不在场 怎么会知道
You weren't there. How could you know what happened?. How?.
那不重要 重要的是 别再责怪自己了
Doesn't matter. What matters is, you've got to stop blaming yourself.
否则 你真会吃死自己
If you don't, you'll eat yourself into an early grave for no reason.
你可以看穿我的脑袋 停
You're looking in my head! Stop it!
别看了 你不需这样
Don't look in there. You don't have to do it, Barry.
别管我
Leave me alone!
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
小琼
Jonesy?.
最近好吗 亨利
Hey, how are you doing, Henry?
你说什么
What's that you say?.
你聋了吗 我问你好不好
Are you going deaf? How are you doing?
你知道的 "天天孵蛋"
You know. SSDD.
可不是嘛
Well, yeah, of course.
这个周末有空的话 咱们去看看阿逹
Hey, you know, I was thinking if you were free this weekend we might go see Duddits.
好啊 我挺想他的
Yeah, absolutely. He's been on my mind a lot too.
很久没见到他了
It's been a long time.
进来
It's open!
不说了 有点事要处理 星期六见
I gotta go. I got a thing here. I'll see you Saturday.
好的
Yeah, right.
星期六见
See you Saturday.
我说 迪克先生
So, Mr. Defuniak...
我俩都是从缅因州来的
...do you know we're both escapees from Maine?.
你来自匹兹菲尔市
You're from Pittsfield.
你知道领奖学金的学生 作弊被抓到会怎么样吗
Do you know what happens to scholarship students caught cheating on exams?.
那天你不是感冒吗 大卫 你根本没来考试
You had the flu that day, didn't you, David?. You didn't take the exam?.
你因为生病没参加考试 就交个报告做为补偿
You missed the test. And since you were ill, why not write me an essay instead?.
用三千字描述诺曼底登陆的影响 马上去写
3000 words on the short-term results of the Norman Conquest.
是的 教授
Go get started. Yes, sir.
这比滚回老家好多了吧
Better to be from Pittsfield than go back to it.
谢谢 教授
Thank you, sir.
你怎么发现的 那天你根本不在
How did you know?. You weren't even there that day.
我就是有本事知道
Sometimes I just know.
你好
Hello.
这可能行不通
This probably won't work.
千万别小看卖♥♥汽车的 我们喜欢接受挑战 我是彼特
Never start that way with a car salesman. We love challenges. Pete Moore.
一个小时后 我要带人去看费莱堡的房♥子 很大一笔的佣金
In one hour I'm showing a house in Fryeburg. It's a big commission.
可是我弄丢了车钥匙 可以帮忙打一把吗
And I just lost my damn car keys. Could you possibly make me duplicates?.
这可要花一天的时间 天啊 我就知道
That takes at least a day. Oh, boy, I just knew it!
别紧张 崔希 或许我帮的上忙 我很会找东西的
Easy, Trish. Maybe I can help. I'm always good at finding things.
我有告诉你名字吗 我不记得 我猜的
Did I tell you my name?. I don't remember-- I guessed.
我们找钥匙吧
Now, let's find those keys.
嗨 瑞秋 嗨 彼特
Hey, Rachel. Hey, Pete.
看过了 我找不到 帮我想想
Miss, I looked again. I couldn't find them. Okay. I need your help.
当时你手上拿着咖啡 买♥♥了阿斯匹灵后
You had the coffee in your hand, bought aspirin...
走到车边才发现钥匙不见了
...went to your car, realized the keys were gone.
是不是这样 正确
That everything?. Yes.
这样问会有点奇怪 但可以帮助我思考
Look. This is gonna seem weird, but it's just a thing I do to help me think.
买♥♥阿斯匹灵前你买♥♥了糖果
You bought a candy bar before the aspirin.
巧克力棒
Mars bar.
是你的车吧
Yours, right?.
再问一个问题 我若找到钥匙 可以请你吃晚餐吗
One more question. If I find your keys, will you let me buy you dinner?.
西码头餐厅 六点半
West Wharf?. 6:30?.
那里有本州最好吃的蛤蜊 就在你回程的路上
Best fried clams in the state?. It's right on your way back.
好啊 没问题
Sure. Okay.
很好 太好了
That'd be nice. All right.
然后 你到这里 打开了包包
So you got here. You opened your purse.
咖啡 糖果和阿斯匹灵 全都乱成一堆
Coffee, candy and aspirin, you're juggling it all around.
就在这时候…
And that's when...
你把钥匙弄丢了
...you dropped your keys.
运气好让我给找到了
It's just luck, is all.
谢谢你
Thank you.
西码头餐厅六点半 知道了
West Wharf, right?. Half past six?. You got it.
又泡汤了
Another fuckarow.
我是琼斯 近来如何
Jones. How are you doing?
小毕"闲闲无事 天天孵蛋" "闲来无事 天天孵蛋"
Hey, Beaver. Same shit, different day. Same shit, different day.
有事吗 没事 你要回家看老婆和小孩
Wanna talk?. No, you're trying to get home.
怎样真的 没什么事 回家吧
What's up?. Really, I got nothing. Go home.
小琼 干嘛
Wait, Jonesy?.Yeah, Beav?
小心点 小心什么
You be careful. Be careful of what?.
我知道就好了
Wish I knew.
"闲闲无事 天天孵蛋"
你说什么
What did you say?.
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
是啊 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我的天啊
天啊
叫救护车 没救了
Somebody call an ambulance! lt won't do any good.
我稍不留神就听到撞击声 怎么会这样
I looked away for one second. Then I heard a thump. What happened?.
天啊 是琼斯教授
Oh, my God! Professor Jones!
我才和他碰面的 他不能死
I just saw him. He can't die!
让开
Clear!
没有用 没心跳 再试一次
No good. Flatline. Hit it again!
让开
Clear!
救得活吗 不乐观 我想没救了
What do you think?. I think it's no good. I think he's gone.
小心 "坏心" 先生
Watch out for lster Gay.
"六个月后"
别想搬那些
Jonesy, don't try to lift that stuff.
老毕 我先进去了 好的 待会见见
Beaver, I'm going in! All right, I'll see you in a second!
昨晚做♥爱♥了 那可好
Got blown last night. Good for you.
第一次吗 去你的
First time?. Bite my bag.
玩宾果时认识的 跟她回去后翻云覆雨
Met some lady at bingo, went back to her place, turned into a nice fuckaree.
这次没有败兴而归 那还用说
As opposed to a fuckarow. Obviously.
虽然勃起很好看 都很快从12点变到6点半
Though I've had perfectly good fuckarees turn into fuckarows in a flash.
试试看威而钢 威而钢
Try Viagra. Viagra?.
威而钢让我整天都一柱擎天
I'm practically at full salute all day.
这个叫做什么来着 久举症
I'm.... What do you call it?. Privatic?.
久硬症 亨利知道的
Prag-- Prasmatic?. Henry will know.
记得你小时候吧 你有久举的困扰吗
You're thinking of fourth grade. -You're having wood problems?.
没吃过威而钢吧 去你的 当然没有
You haven't tried it, have you?. Hell, no!
吞下蓝色小药丸 就可以挺12个小时
Drop that little blue bomb, you're hard as a Louisville Slugger for 12 hours.
电影精选列表