1969年 加州帕萨迪纳市
肖恩珊蒂娜夫人
Mrs. Shaun San Dena!
请救救我的孩子
Please help my son.
他连续3个晚上都听到声音了
他觉得有东西在追他 快告诉她
我听到了它的声音 而且越来越响
I hear its voice. It keeps getting louder.
他做过什么
What did he do?
-什么都没做 -快告诉我
他从吉普赛马车里偷了一条银项链
我们试着还回去 但他们不要
项链在哪
在这
带他进屋
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
我们马上下来
小心 胡安
胡安
Juan!
胡安
Juan!
我们会再次交手的
请跟着我准确地重复以下短句
Repeat the following phrases precisely as spoken.
正确的发音没有摩擦音
There is no friction with the proper diction.
正确的发音没有摩擦音
There is no friction with the proper diction.
要有好口音 嘴形要够圆
Good sounds abound when the mouth is round.
要有好口音 嘴形要够圆
Good sounds abound when the mouth is round.
圆 够圆
Round. Round.
我想这个能行得通 我下午会打电♥话♥通知你们
I think we can make this work. I'll call you this afternoon and let you know.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
-不客气 -谢谢
- You're welcome. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -祝您愉快
- Thank you. - Have a great day.
-好的 也祝您愉快 -好的
- Yeah, you, too. Have a good day. - Okay.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thank you. - Bye.
副经理
Assistant Manager
-杰克斯先生 这个给您 -谢谢
- Here you go, Mr Jacks. - Thank you.
杰克斯先生
Mr Jacks?
副经理的人选不知道您有没有决定好
I was wondering if you'd made any decision regarding the assistant manager's position.
我还在考虑 目前候选人就斯图和你
Well, I'm still deciding, and right now, it's between Stu and yourself.
斯图·鲁宾 那个新人吗
Stu Rubin, the new guy?
我知道是新人 不过他很上进 是合适人选
Well, I know he's new, but he's also quite aggressive, and we like that.
斯图不惧怕繁琐复杂的数据
You know, Stu's someone who's not afraid to crunch the numbers
还能处理棘手的问题
And make the tough decisions.
我处理棘手问题的能力也很强的
I'm perfectly capable of making the tough decisions.
人选定了我会立刻通知你 好吗
I'll let you know as soon as I decide. Okay?
这段时间 跟他讲下我们的贷款资格审核程序
In the meantime, take him through our loan qualifying procedures,
以防万一 可以吗
Just in case, all right?
知道了
Okay.
要不你先去吃午饭吧
And would you mind taking your lunch break now?
好的
Sure.
你回来的时候 记得帮我带份火鸡套餐
And maybe on your way back, you could pick me up a turkey club?
火鸡套餐 绝佳选择
Turkey club, excellent choice!
介意帮我也带一份吗 谢谢
You mind picking one up for me? Thanks.
记得加辣芥末
And spicy mustard.
-你拿的是什么 -您看能不能批准
- What have you got? - Could I get your approval on this?
-就是我们之前谈过的贷款 -是那笔贷款啊
- This is the loan we talked about before. - The loan.
没错
Exactly.
-不错吧 -1.5
- Good one, huh? - One-point-five?
是的 而且还有很多单子
Absolutely, and it'll be one of many.
教授 恭喜第一周工作顺利
Well, Professor, congratulations on making it through your first week.
非常感谢
Thank you very much. Mmm.
-我原以为你会留个络腮胡 -我留了 不过有点小失望
- I thought you'd have a full beard by now. - So did I. I'm a little disappointed.
天哪 这破烂货 我受够了
Man, this thing. That's it. I'm done. I'm out.
克莉丝 不用管它
Chris, don't even bother.
我要买♥♥台新的
I gotta get a new one.
我提醒你修这个东西你会郁闷的 已经彻底
I'm telling you, you're gonna drive yourself nuts. It's completely
坏了
Broken.
-坏过 -你高傲性感 还让人难以置信
- Was broken. - You are cocky and sexy and unbelievable.
差点忘了 在银行里找到的
I almost forgot. Found it at the bank.
是什么
What is this?
不是吧 1929年的站立自♥由♥神像 现在几乎绝迹了
No way! Wow. It's a 1929 Standing Liberty, and it's almost fully struck.
你在银行的日常流通中发现的吗
You found this in regular circulation at the bank?
是啊
I did.
我要把它纳入自己的硬币收藏库
I'm gonna add this to my nerdy coin collection.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -没什么
- Thank you, baby. - Okay.
谢谢你总是想着我
Thanks for thinking of me.
-好了 再见 -再见
- All right. Bye. - Bye.
-过会找你 -我过会找你 好吗
- See you later. - I'll see you later, okay?
-道尔顿博士 -你好 亲爱的
- Dr Dalton. - Hello, dear.
-你好 妈妈 -你在干什么
-Hi, Mom. - What are you doing?
克莉丝汀刚过来 给我带了午饭
Christine just came over and brought some lunch,
-我在修改论文 -克莉丝汀 那个乡下姑娘吗
- And I'm correcting some papers. - Christine? The one from the farm?
是的 妈妈 我跟她交往快一年了
Yeah, Mom, the girl I've been dating for almost a year,
我准备和她回家吃饭 还没一起吃过饭吧
The girl who's coming for dinner. We're still on for dinner?
-我相信她很漂亮 -没错 我等不及要
- I'm sure she's a very sweet girl. - She is. I can't wait for you...
但是我跟你♥爸♥都对你充满期望
But you know your father and I just have certain expectations for you
我满足不了你们的期望
I can't really do the expectations...
-我知道艾米·库利克在找人一起打网球 -我
- I understand Amy Kulick is looking for someone to play tennis with. - Yeah, I...
知道吗 她以优等成绩毕业于耶鲁大学法律系
You know, she graduated from Yale Law with honours,
现在可是个很成功的律师
And she's a very successful attorney now.
-我知道 你说起过 -这才是我们希望
- I know. You told me. - Yeah, that's the kind of girl
-你在交往的女孩子 -妈妈
- I would love to see you with. - Mother...
她能让你平步青云
She's the kind of woman who could really help you socially
事业成功
And, as a result, in your career.
这种女孩才是你目前该考虑的对象
And that's the kind of thing you should be thinking about now.
妈妈 我不想
Mother, I don't wanna...
你不能跟个乡下姑娘鬼混
You can't be playing around with little girls off the farm.
我想你真的应该
I think you're really gonna... I think you're really gonna like...
是时候找个伴侣了
It's time to really find a partner.
克莉丝汀 我的外卖♥♥弄错了
Christine, you messed up my order.
-不 我没弄错 -弄错了 我说了不要蛋黄酱
- No, I didn't. - Yeah, I said no mayo.
你没说过
You never said that.
别激动 没关系
You know what? Don't sweat it. It's okay.
杰克斯先生 你是湖人队的球迷吗
Mr Jacks, by the way, aren't you a Laker fan?
我是啊
I am a Laker fan.
我妈有周日比赛的票 我没空去
My mom is having this thing on Sunday. I can't use these.
-真的假的 -当然 您想看吗
- Are you serious? - Yeah. Absolutely. You want them?
-位子很不错啊 -位子的确很不错
- These are great seats! - They are great seats.
这个位子买♥♥热狗很方便
This is where they bring the hot dogs right to you.
没错 您还可以跟球星们交谈
Yes, it is. You are gonna hobnob with celebs.
-真的让给我吗 -当然 没关系的
- You sure that's okay? - Absolutely, it's okay. Yeah.
-那谢谢啦 斯图 -您去看吧
- Well, thank you, Stu. - Take them. Absolutely.
代我向科比问好
Say hey to Kobe for me.
一定
Of course.
你能帮帮我吗
Will you help me?
当然 我能帮您做什么吗
Of course. What can I do for you?
你们的卡车开到我家
Your trucks are at my house.
工人在打包我的家当 都是我的私人物品啊
The men are packing all my things, private things.
求求你 别让他们搬我东西
Please, make them stop.
-您贵姓 -加纳什
- Mrs... - Ganush.
加纳什夫人 银行今天是通知您
Mrs Ganush, the bank is informing you of their intent
要收回您在325布兰登大街的房♥产
To repossess your property at 325 Brandon Street today.
但那是我住了30年的家呀
But this is my home for 30 years.
在病魔夺走我眼睛之前 我都按时还贷的
And I make every payment until the sickness took my eye.
我希望能尽快筹到钱 只是需要多给点时间
I hope to have more money soon. I just need a little more time. You...
我觉得经理可能不会同意您的延期要求
I don't think my manager's going to extend you any more credit.
求求你 帮我问下
Please. Won't you try?
-好的 -保佑你
- Okay. - Bless you.
保佑你
Bless you!
有一位老太太提出要延期按揭还款
We have an elderly woman asking for an extension on her mortgage payment.
她有固定收入 但之前有过医疗问题
She's on a fixed income, and she's had some medical problems.
我们应该帮帮她
There's gotta be something we can do to help her.
显然 我们已经为她延期了两次
Well, apparently, we've already granted her two extensions.
这类丧失抵押物 我们要收回固定资产
And, you know, on this type of foreclosure, we seize the trapped equity
银行要支出很大一笔费用
And the bank makes a sizable amount in fees.
我们会让她无家可归
We would have to throw her out of her house.
这是个棘手问题
It's a tough decision.
你看着办吧
Your call.