这里 这里
What? What? It's here! Here!
丢出去 把它丢出去
Overboard! Throw overboard!
赶快
Hurry up!
它被卡住了
It is stuck!
前去吧基♥督♥的战士
Onward Christian soldiers
回来啊 回来啊
Get back! Get back!
-一直操到战场上 -他们疯了
-Marching as to war -They're all crazy!
走开
Get off!
斯韦尔斯 帮帮忙 给这班可怜虫一些鸦♥片♥酊
Swales, for God's sake, give these poor wretches
好让他们破碎的神经冷静下来
some laudanum to calm their shattered nerves!
-他们不肯要 苏厄德医生 -给他们什么也好
-They won't take nothing, Dr. Seward! -Well, give them something, anything!
我什么也做不了 去吧
I can't. Get away, come on.
苏厄德医生 露西小姐在哪里
Dr. Seward! Dr. Seward, where's Miss Lucy?
我的婴儿需要露西小姐来帮忙
Where's Miss Lucy to help with my baby?
盖洛威太太 我的女儿在哪里
Mrs.Galloway, where is my daughter?
露西小姐在楼上房♥间里
Miss Lucy's upstairs in the house, sir,
照顾着她的那个朋友
looking after that friend of hers.
离弃我们的时间真恰当 斯韦尔斯 我现在下来了
Fine time to abandon us. Swales, I'm coming down.
-斯韦尔斯 我现在下来了 -先生 一切正常
-Swales, I'm coming down. Out of the way! -All quiet, sir!
无论如何 你不需要担心
But anyway, you needn't worry.
你一完成法律课程
As soon as you finish law school,
我们的律师行会立刻聘用你
I'm sure our firm will hire you in a second.
你将会成为斯♥诺♥德格拉斯·希林和沃洛普律师行
You will make a beautiful addition to the firm of Snodgrass,
重要的一员
Shilling and Wallop.
噢 主啊 快
Oh! Oh, Lord! Quick!
没有事吧
Oh! Is it all right?
没有 没有
Yes, yes.
你比我勇敢多了
You know, Lucy, you're so much braver
自己一个对付那班男人
than I am, taking on all those men like that.
难道你不认为我们应该对事情有点发言权吗
But don't you think we ought to have some influence, some say on things?
-说到底 我们不是附属品 -我们不是附属品
-After all, we are not chattels. -We are not chattels.
-我知道我们不是 -露西小姐
-No, I know we're not. -Miss Lucy.
什么事
Yes?
你父亲说他需要你马上到病房♥去
Your father says he needs you in the wards right away.
-好的 我来了 -你现在就要走了吗 露西
-Yes, I'm coming. -Do you have to go now, Lucy?
-是啊 你上♥床♥休息吧 -好
-Yes, into bed with you. -All right.
-行了 -谢谢
-Here we go. -Thank you.
麦娜 你记住
Now, remember, Mina,
如果你不休息的话 你整个冬天都要留在这个房♥间了
if you don't rest, you'll be stuck in this bedroom all winter.
我知道了
Yes, you're quite right.
-你下去吧 我没事的 -晩安了
-You go down to them. I'll be fine. -Good night, darling.
晩安
Good night.
露西我们有很多工作要做
Lucy, we've got our work cut out.
对不起 爸爸 麦娜今晚有点不舒服
I'm sorry, Papa, but Mina isn't feeling at all well tonight.
我明白她是我们的朋友 但说真的
I know she's our friend, but, really,
麦娜从来都是这样的
Mina's never feeling very well.
那样说对她不公平
Now, Papa, that's not fair.
我们邀她来这里休养 我们需要照顾她的
We invited her here for her health, and we have to look after her.
噢 安妮 不用担心 让我照顾他
Oh, Annie, don't worry, I'll take him.
把他交给我吧 好了
Let me take him, darling. There we are.
噢 不喜欢我抱你吗
Oh, it can't be as bad as that.
有钟声
Bells!
什么 钟声
What, bells?
空心的钟声 听啊
Hollow bells! Listen!
沉没的钟声
Sunken bells.
沉没的钟声 你疯了吗 斯韦尔斯
Sunken bells. Are you mad, Swales?
只是教堂的钟声 用来警告船舶的 就此而已
It's just the church bells to warn the ships, that's all.
右边点 再多一点
That's it. A little bit more. Right.
来吧你两个 别把手插在袋内
Come on, you two, get your hands out of your pockets.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
把那些碎木分开
Say, keep them bits of timber separate.
叫那些女人如果不帮手就别在这里碍事
Tell them women to get out of the way if they're not helping.
很冷啊 对吗 对啊 很冷
It's freezing, isn't it? Freezing.
来 儿子 把这个弄走
Come on, now, son, grab hold of this.
这可以给妈妈做件相当好的连衣裙了 对吗 爸
It'll give our mum some tidy frocks, won't it, Dad?
嘿 小心那船桅 它掉下来会打飞你的头
Hey, watch that boom! It'll knock your bloody head off.
应该不会 这些残骸有点奇怪...
Not likely. The thing about these wrecks...
嘿 那是什么
Hey, what is it?
他在那个奇妙的装置里面
He's in that contraption.
先生 早
Morning, sir.
-真棒 -他确实棒
-Fancy. -That he is! He's fancy.
-对不起 你不准上船 -我有事需要上去
-Sorry, no one allowed on board. -I've got business on board.
-有什么事 -我是律师 乔纳森·哈克
-What sort of business? -I'm a solicitor, Jonathan Harker,
我从伦敦连夜赶过来
and I've been on the road all night from London.
乔纳森 没问题 让他上来吧
Jonathan! It's all right, let him pass.
好吧 上去吧
Right. Carry on.
你来这里搞什么鬼
What the devil are you doing here?
我们律师行昨日收到电报
Our firm was telegraphed yesterday
说有人一个星期前见过这艘船
that this ship had been sighted a week early.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
我们代表的客人 购买♥♥了
The man we represented in the purchase
卡法克斯教堂 德拉库拉伯爵...
of Carfax Abbey, Count Dracula...
德拉库拉伯爵
Count Dracula, of course!
-我真是笨 我差点忘了...-他安全吗
-How stupid of me, I almost forgot in all... -Is he safe?
-谁啊 -德拉库拉
-Who? -Dracula.
噢 对 他是唯一没事的人
Oh, yes. He's the only one who is.
麦娜昨晚在沙滩上找到他 我们把他带到了卡法克斯
Young Mina found him on the beach last night, and we took him to Carfax.
至于其他的船员...
As for the rest of the crew...
看
Look.
发生什么事
What happened?
我们不知道 也许航海日志能告诉我们
We don't know. Maybe the ship's log will tell us.
好吧 把它们摇过去 哈里
All right, swing them across, Harry.
请问 这些全都是伯爵的货物吗
Excuse me. Is all this cargo the Count's?
下面还有一些
Well, there's more down below,
但其他的都给岩石撞烂了
but the rest of the crates broke up on them rocks.
那些箱子装满了污泥
Filled up with some kind of dirt.
污泥 有什么用
Dirt? What for?
什么都好 我都会把它放上车子载走
Whatever it is, I'll take it. I'll put it on me wagon.
你不能这样做啊 伦费
You can't do that, Renfield.
伯爵要先来这里签收
The Count's not here to sign for them
伯爵来之前 这些货物都要留在这里
and they stay here until he comes around himself.
对不起 港务长 但是这艘船的船主
I'm sorry, Harbormaster, but the rights of the ship owner
已经放弃了他的权利
are already completely sacrificed,
因为这艘船的舵盘现在是握在一个死人手上
since the tiller of this vessel is held in a dead hand.
德拉库拉其他的行李呢
Now, where's the rest of Dracula's baggage?
我也要检察一下
I'd like to inspect that as well.
-来这边 -哈克
-Come this way. -Harker,
你把我的房♥子贱卖♥♥
you sold me house right out from under me and you sold
你又用你的花言巧语卖♥♥了那些物品给伯爵
that poor old Count a right bill of goods with your fancy silver tongue.
伦费
Renfield!
我有点想告诉德拉库拉 他给人欺骗了
I've half a mind to tell Dracula he been took good.
伦费先生
Mr. Renfield!
我希望当伯爵醒来时 你帮我邀请他
I wonder if I could impose upon you to ask the Count when he rises
到比勒贝克大厅来和我们一起共进晚餐
if he would join us for dinner tonight at Billerbeck Hall.
什么 在那间疯人院
What, at the loony bin?
在我的家 伦费先生 来吧
At my home, Mr. Renfield. Come.
我会告诉他
Well, I'll give him the message,
但我想他没有心情去应酬你们
but I don't think he'll be in the mood for any fancy socializing.
早上好 太太
Morning, ma'am.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
感谢主你在这里 我们有过最...
Thank God, you're here! We've had the most...
好了好了 吻够了
There, there, that's enough of that.
留一些等你们结婚后再吻吧
Save that till after you're married.
我不能告诉你之前有多可怕
I can't tell you how dreadful it's been.
慢慢来 露西
Slow down, Lucy, Lucy, Lucy.
慢慢来 我来是要去见一见你的新邻居
Lucy, slow down. I had to come up here to meet your new neighbor.
真令人觉得可怕 麦娜看到他被冲上沙滩上
It was terrifying. Mina found him washed up on the beach.
他没有死真是个奇迹
It's a miracle he's not dead.
天啊 你真看上去真迷人 露西
God, you look lovely, Lucy.
我看起来糟透了 我整晚都没有睡
I look dreadful. I haven't been to bed all night.