我们已经穿过了外表皮和皮下脂肪层。
We've negotiated the outer epidermis and the subcutaneous fat layer.
注意,切口与肌肉细胞平行。
Notice that the incision runs parallel to the muscle cells.
这是为了确保适当的愈合。
This is to ensure proper healing.
在心肌上做一个横向切口…我们暴露肌腱索。
Continuing With a lateral incision across the myocardium... We expose the chordae tendineae.
如你所见,室性早搏已经开始了。
As you can see, premature ventricular contraction has set in.
然后是心脏骤停。
And is followed by full cardiac arrest.
呼吸作用已降至最低点。
Respiration has bottomed out.
所有的大脑功能都停止了。
All brain function has ceased.
病人…已经过期。
The patient... has expired.
有得必有失。
You win some, you lose some.
现在,女士们先生们……你将会经历…医学的前沿。
And now, ladies and gentlemen... you are about to experience... the cutting edge of medicine.
我们把它打开,看看它会做什么。
Let's open this baby up and see What it'll do.
怎么了,医生?病人193。
What is it, docIt's patient 193.
该死,那是傻笑医生。谁?
Shit, that's Dr. Giggles. Who?
这是他的昵称。没人知道他的真实身份。
It's his nickname. Nobody knows his real ID.
妄想症,急性精神分♥裂♥症智商高得惊人。
Delusional, acute schizophrenic With an IQ somewhere in the stratosphere.
我们说的天才。
We're talking prodigy.
他认为他是…医生。
He thinks he's a... doctor.
天啊,搞什么鬼…
Jesus, what the hell...
毫米,飞利浦博士。
Mm, Dr. Philips.
菲利普斯医生,你不该来这里。
Dr. Philips, this isn't really the place.
他应该管好自己的手。
He should have kept his hands to himself.
什么……?
What the...?
病人。
The patients.
他已经释放了病人。
He's released the patients.
笑是最好的良药。
Laughter is the best medicine.
嗯。哈哈哈。
Mmm. Ha-ha-ha.
啊!退房♥时间。
Aah! Check-out time.
嗨,珍。
Hey, Jen.
问我为什么夏天开了个好头。为什么夏天开了个好头?
Ask me why summer's off to a great start. Why is summer off to a great start?
午饭时我给约翰逊打了电♥话♥。我找到工作了。
I called Johnson at lunch. I got a job.
每周三在他的餐厅里为当地人表演他的最爱。
Playing old favorites for the locals at his restaurant every Wednesday.
太好了,马克斯。
That's great, Max.
我不知道,我的数学很烂…但我认为我们每周有六个晚上可以从事不安全的活动。
I don't know, my math's pretty shitty... but I think that leaves us six nights of the week to engage in unsafe practices.
哈。你的愿望。
Heh. You wish.
为什么我发现这里没有令人不安的欢欣?
Why do I detect a disturbing lack of jubilation here?
我是说,也许你还没听说,但学校放假了?
I mean, maybe you haven't heard, but school's out, you know?
中♥央♥政♥府♥崩溃了。人都是免费的。
The central government's collapsed. People are free.
我…我只是昨晚没睡好,仅此而已。
I... I just didn't get much sleep last night, that's all.
也许是时候进行著名的Max Anderson压力测试了。
Maybe it's time for the famous Max Anderson stress test.
我希望你们能用耳朵呼吸。
I hope you two can breathe through your ears.
是啊,只要你不把它们拔掉就行。
Yeah, as long as you don't plug them off.
第一次有人指责我话太多。
First time I've ever been accused of talking too much.
你们知道今晚在哪里见面吗?8点钟方向,布里德山。
You guys know Where to meet tonightEight o'clock, Breeder's Hill.
这名字很合适,你不觉得吗?
A fitting name, don't you think?
你知道,我们可能有点迟到。哈。
You know, We might be a little bit on the tardy side. Heh.
是啊,我们要去探险。
Yeah, We're going on a little expedition.
探险吗?你们带帐篷来了吗?
ExpeditionYou guys bringing tents?
不,他们计划了一个大惊喜。正确的。
No, these guys have a big surprise planned. Right.
说到惊喜,双峰。
Speaking of big surprises, the twin peaks.
让我们爬上。
Let's climb.
待会儿见。
See you guys later.
今晚有派对。
Party down tonight.
嗨,伙计们。
Hi, guys.
我得走了。我得去约翰逊家填点东西。
I better get going. I gotta stop by Johnson's and fill out some stuff.
好的。你确定没事吗?
Okay. You sure nothing's Wrong?
是的。八点差一刻来接我?
Yeah. Pick me up at quarter to 8?
季8。
Quarter to 8.
请为我抬头。
Look up for me.
现在,我要你坐直。
Now, I Want you to sit up straight.
你♥爸♥爸好吗?给我深呼吸。
How's your dad doingGive me a deep breath.
好的。一次。
All right. Again.
嗯。
Hmm.
你什么时候能知道你是否需要,你知道…更换阀吗?
When will you know if you need to, you know... Replace the valve?
现在下结论还为时过早。
Well, it's way too early to tell.
我们得等着看监视器上有什么…当你下周回来的时候。下个星期怎么样?
We'll have to wait and see What we get on the monitor... When you come back next week. Next week?
詹妮弗,别忘了二尖瓣脱垂没那么严重。
Jennifer, don't forget that a mitral valve prolapse... is not that serious.
即使我们必须做手术,我们也一直在做。
Even if We have to operate, We do them all the time.
我会记住的。
I'll try to remember that.
更重要的是你要记得避免剧烈运动。
It's more important that you remember to avoid strenuous activity.
不能喝咖啡,不能喝茶,尤其不能喝酒。
No coffee, no tea and especially no alcohol.
都在这里。
It's all in here.
安妮会告诉你怎么把显示器戴上。下周见。
Anne Will show you how to put the monitor on. I'll see you next Week.
爱丽卡,你到底是怎么回事?
Erica, what in the World's the matter with you?
哦。没事的,亨德森女士。嘿,那台收音机看起来很奇怪。
Oh. It's okay, Ms. Henderson. Hey, that's an odd-looking radio.
这是……这不是一台真正的收音机。它不是吗?
It's... It's not really a radio. It isn't?
好吧,那是什么?
Well, What is it then?
我有点赶时间。我能晚点再跟你谈吗?好吗?
I'm kind of in a hurry. Can I talk to you laterOkay?
嗯。
Hmm.
嗨,珍妮花。嗨,比利。
Hi, Jennifer. Hi, Billy.
珍,亲爱的,是你吗?
Jen, honey, is that you?
嗨,爸爸。
Hi, Daddy.
嘿。嗨,运动。进来吧。
Hey. Hi, sport. Come on in.
很抱歉我没能去看医生。如果我6点前不上传这些数据…我要挨家挨户推销。
I'm sorry I couldn't get to the doctor. If I don't upload these figures by 6:00... I'm gonna be selling door-to-door.
张伯伦说了什么?
So, what did Chamberlain say?
和他上周说的一样,等着瞧。
Same thing he said last week, Wait and see.
买♥♥了一个新的时尚配饰。
Got a new fashion accessory.
哇。是的,这个颜色很适合你。
Whoa. Yes, Well, that's a good color for you.
谢谢。嘿,至少学校放假了。
Thanks. Hey, at least school's out.
还不如是秋天呢。我什么也做不了。
It might as Well be fall. I can't do anything.
是的,我知道。但你得放轻松,否则你不会好起来的。
Yeah, I know. But you have to take it easy or you're not gonna get any better.
我以为晚饭快好了。
I thought dinner was almost ready.
你知道他们说的,一天一个苹果,医生远离我。
You know What they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
我知道你很担心。
I know you're worried.
尤其是考虑到你母亲的事。
Especially With what happened to your mother.
不是那样的,爸爸。
It's not that, Daddy.
这是……它是她的。
It's... It's her.
塔玛拉?
Tamara?
哦。
Oh.
我觉得你会喜欢她的。
I think you're gonna get to like her.
我觉得这得花点时间。
I think it's gonna take some time.
他在书房♥里。
He's in the den.
爸爸,爸爸。
Daddy, Daddy.
我想成为像你一样的医生。
I wanna be a doctor just like you.
你会有一天。我保证。
You will someday. I promise.
是的,是的,我知道。
Yes, yes, I know.
先做重要的事。
First things first.
这个镇子谋杀了你。
This town murdered you.
它生病了…
It's sick...
而且必须被治愈。
and must be cured.
这就是惊喜吗?闭嘴。
This is the surpriseShut up.
我们什么时候开箱?啤酒,对吗?Whoo-hoo !
When are we opening the caseBeer, rightWhoo-hoo!
好吧。
All right.
镇上有个医生他叫伦德尔。
Town's got a doctor And his name is Rendell.
离他家远点因为他是来自地狱的医生。
Stay away from his house Because he's the doctor from hell.
他choÑ ' Ñ '把他的病人,每一个都挖出他们的心脏纯粹是为了好玩。
He choÑx80Ñx80ed up his patients, Every last one And he cut out their hearts Purely for fun.
那么这个大谜团是什么?
So just What is this big mystery?
这个大秘密?
This big mystery?
记住案件的事实。
Remember the facts of the case.
摩尔海的市民包围了房♥子,破门而入……他们把镇上的医生拖到了街上。
The citizens of Moorehigh surrounded the house, broke in... and they dragged the town doctor into the streets.
他们用石头砸死了他,对吧?这是正确的。
And they stoned him to death, rightThat's right.
然后他们来找他儿子,但他消失了。
And then they came in after his son, but he disappeared.
从来没有发现他。埃文是怎么出来的?
Never found him. How did Evan get out of the house?
这种悬念快把我累死了。
The suspense is killing me.
有人说伦德尔医生把他火化了。
Well, some say Dr. Rendell cremated him.
有人说他吃了他。哦,生病了。
Some say he ate him. Oh, sick.
但我觉得埃文从没出过家门。我想他还在这里。
But I think Evan never left the house. I think he's still here.
活着。
Alive.
这样的。
That Way.
这是什么?
What is this?