怪医杜立德: 宠物司令官
看似又是旧金山
It may look like just another perfect day
阳光明媚的完美一天
in sunny Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
事实却并非如此
but it's not
在旧金山大学
Because at San Francisco University,
一个女孩正前往入学面试
a young woman has her college interview
今天将开启她未来的生活
Today is the first day of the rest ofher life
她也许看起来
And while she may look like
与其他无忧无虑的申请者无异
just another carefree college applicant-
但并非如此
She's not
打扰一下
Excuse me.
请问招收办公室怎么走
Do you know where the admissions office is?
消防栓左侧
Left at the fire hydrant.
沿着小路进去 一楼
Follow the path inside. First floor.
谢谢 你真是个救星
Thank you. You're a lifesaver.
好的 真不可思议
Okay, that was weird.
她就是玛雅·杜立德
She's Maya Dolittle
她精通动物语言 多酷啊
And she can talk to animals I mean, how cool is that?
你好 我约了九点钟面试
Hi. I have a 9:00 appointment with Admissions.
我是玛雅·杜立德
Uh, it's Maya Dolittle.
杜立德 玛雅·杜立德
Dolittle. Maya Dolittle.
跟杜立德医生一个姓?
As in Dr. Dolittle?
伟大的杜立德医生?
As in the great Dr. Dolittle?
他是我父亲 瞧 佛兰克
He's my dad. Yo, Frank.
过来 兄弟 瞧瞧这 杜立德的女儿
Come here, man. Check this out. This is Dolittle's kid.
那个单凭一己之力
The guy who single-handedly
挽救成群苏门答腊犀牛的人?
saved that herd of Sumatran rhinos?
是的 就是他 我的父亲
Yeah, that's him. That's my dad.
天啊 天啊 天啊 我敬爱杜医生
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I totally love Dr. "D."
我的猫 斯玛希
My cat, Mr. Smushy,
我们能建立全新的关系
and I have moved to a whole new level in our relationship
全得益于他的文章 "像猫一样感知"
and it's totally because of his article, "Feeling Feline."
是吗 我想我没读过那篇
Uh, I guess I missed that one.
各位 我快迟到了 面试官?
Guys, I'm kinda late here. Admissions?
穿过大厅右转
Oh, uh, down the hall to the right.
谢谢 不客气
Okay, thank you. No problem.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
再见 杜立德的女儿
Bye. Dolittle's kid.
你好 早上好
Hi. Good morning.
玛雅 加油 你可以做好的
Okay, Maya. Come on. You can do this.
你自信能干
You are confident and capable.
你会成为像你父亲般优秀的兽医
You will be as good a veterinarian as your dad...
总有一天会的
someday.
好的 微笑疗法
Okay, smile therapy.
好的
Okay.
你好 玛雅
Hello, Maya.
我是陶瑞斯·帕克·薇维 你好
My name is Doris Park Weaver. Hello.
旧金山大学动物医学院
Dean of Admissions for San Francisco University's
招生中心主任
Center for Veterinary Medicine.
见到你很高兴
Oh. It's nice to meet you.
见到你真好
Oh, it is so nice to meet you.
你父亲是
Your father's been
这一机构的无价之宝
an invaluable resource to this institution.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我听过一次他的演讲 令人印象深刻
I saw him lecture once. A most impressive man.
他说教我多次
Yeah, he's lectured me many times.
我是指 他确实是个优秀的演讲者
I mean, he's quite the lecturer.
这是招收委员会
This is our admissions committee.
他们想亲自见见你
They wanted to meet you in person.
哦 你父亲关于阿努比斯狒狒
Oh. Your father's thesis on anxiety disorders...
失常疾病的论文非常精彩
in anubis baboons was brilliant.
充满才气 你将继续
Brilliant. Will you continue his research
他树袋熊性行为的研究吗?
on wombat mating habits?
他就龙骨巨嘴鸟的研究非常深入
He's done so much for the keel-billed Toucan.
非常深入
So much.
你一定非常渴望沿着他的脚步
You must be eager to follow in his footsteps.
他下本书的题目是什么?
What's the title of his next book?
你认为他能否给我签名? 是的
Do you think he'd sign a copy for me? Um, yes.
我不确定 当然是的 为什么不呢
I'm not sure. And okay, why not?
好的
All righty then...
让我们来看看你的情况
let's have a look at your transcripts, shall we?
现在
Now then, uh
你的成绩看起来
it appears your grades are, uh-
还行吧
Okay.
是的 去年我学习的重点
Yes, well, um, my emphasis in the past year...
更偏重于
has been more on...
实践而不是成绩
social aspects of maturation versus academics...
我是希望能丰富我的...履历
in the hopes to broaden my... curriculum vitae.
你课外活动情况如何?
Ah. What about extracurricular activities?
也许你参加过你父亲的某次远征
Perhaps you've joined your father on one of his expeditions.
我读了他最近去亚马逊
I read about his latest trip up the Amazon
研究无脊椎动物的文章
in Invertebrates Illustrated
非常有启发 真的
Inspiring, truly.
去年我参加了返校舞会委员会
Well, I was on the homecoming committee last year.
听似容易 实则要求还挺多的
And it's a lot more demanding than it sounds.
是的
Yeah.
让我们看看你学业智能测试分数
Well, let's look at your S.A.T. Scores.
呃
Uh-
在班级中我一直不属于优秀的学生
I've never been that great in classroom situations
我认为我在现实生活中做得更好
I find that I do better in a real-worid environment.
太好了 我们乐见你的实际操作
Perfect. We'd love to see you in action.
实际操作?
In action?
这里是临床托宠所
This is the clinic nursery.
委员会和我将在此观测你
The committee and I will observe you...
看你如何与动物如何互动
to see how you interact with the animals
好的 小菜一碟
Great Riece of cake
你尽管放心将这里的一切交给我
You just go ahead and kick back and leave the babies to me.
好的
Yeah, all righty then.
微笑疗法
Smile therapy.
听好 小家伙们 过来这里
Listen. Listen up, you guys. Come here.
这非常非常重要
Look, this is very, very important
刚才的面试非常不顺
My interview didn't go so well just now,
我必须给他们留下好的印象
so I really need to impress them here.
所以如果你们配合
So if you guys would just cooperate,
我会非常感谢你们 好吗?
that would be greatly appreciated, okay?
好的 彪悍
Okay, awesome. Um-
孩子们 我们今天玩什么呢?
So, boys and giris, what would we like to play today?
唱首歌♥怎么样?
How about we sing a song?
哦 你好 可爱的小山羊
Oh! Hello there, little goat.
嗯 我知道这是山羊的叫声
Uh, yes, I know that is a sound a goat makes.
但你无需对我这样叫
But you don't have to do that with me
因为我会说动物语
because I can talk to animals.
她想要她的奶瓶 好的
She wants her bottle. Oh. Um, okay, yeah.
哦 "吧吧" 我知道
Uh, "bah-bah." I knew that.
好的
Uh, okay. Um-
你想喝奶瓶 好的 给你
You wanna drink your bottle? Come on. Here you go.
瞧 那儿 哈维破壳而出了! 哈维破壳了!
Hey! Over here, everyone! Harvey's hatched! Harvey's hatched!
哦!
Oh!
欢迎来到这个世上 小鸡 妈妈?
Welcome to the worid, baby chick. Mama?
不 不 不 我不是你妈妈
Oh, no, no, no. I'm not your mama.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mama. Mama. Mama
不要哭 小猫
Oh, don't cry, little kitty.
你是我的妞妞 你的"妞妞" 是什么?
You're my mew-mew. Your "mew-mew"? What is that?
她认为你是她的妈妈
She thinks you're her mom.
嘿 妈妈 妈妈
Hey, Mom Hey, Mom
猜猜看怎么了 猜猜看
Guess what. Guess what. Guess what. Guess what.
怎么了? 他们都认为你是他们的妈妈
What? They all think you're their mom.
我来了 妈妈
I'm comin', Mama. Geronimo!
抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Sorry.
我搞定了 我救到他了
I got him. I saved him.
嘿 妈妈 有什么吃的没?
电影精选列表