That log ain't gonna hold him. And I know logs.
好了!喔吼吼吼!
Okay! Ohh!
-别动 阿奇 别动! - 小心!…小心!…
- Don't move, Archie! Don't move! - Careful! Careful!
-我买♥♥蜂蜜给你好了 -哇~呼~呼~呼!~
- I'll buy you the honey. - Ooh! Ooh!
-嘿~啊!呜哇~呜哇~呜哇!! -快断!快断啊!
- Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa! - Break! Break!
-这主意有点糟糕啊 -阿奇 快下来
- This was not a good idea. - Archie, get down!
我没事 噢~噢 蜜蜂来了!
I'm fine. Oh, bees!
发生了什么?
What's happening?
别动 我来跟它们沟通一下 千万别动
Hold still! I'll try to talk to them. Work something out.
-它们在叮我 不…不…!! -呃 蜜蜂们 呃...
- They're stinging me! No, no! - Uh, guys, uh...
我看不到了 噢!! 它们一直在叮我 离我远点
I can't see! Ooh! They're stinging! Get away from me!
-蜇死它… ! -不…不…不… 别蜇了!嘿 快停下!
- Attack! - No, no, no! No attack! Hey! Stop!
-保卫蜂巢! -哇喔!嘿 阿奇!
-Defend the hive! -Ow! Hey, Archie!
抓住那个小家伙!
Get the little guy!
蜇死那个小个子! 蜇他!
Protect the hive! Attack!
蜇他! 冲啊...冲啊...
Attack! Banzai! Banzai!
阿奇!阿奇!嘿 阿奇! 嘿!
Archie! Archie!
Hey, Archie! Hey!
阿奇!
Archie!
-阿奇 快点给我回来! -跳下来啊 大明星!
- Archie, get back in here! - Jump, circus boy!
-你吃你的鲑鱼去吧! -艾娃 我这是为你摘的
- Go suck a salmon! - Ava, I did it for you!
干得好 阿奇!太棒了 阿奇!太棒了
Good job, Archie! Way to go, Archie! All right!
-耶!你做到了… -吼!吼!吼!吼!
- Yeah! You did it! - Woo! Woo! Woo!
-耶~ -这小子有种 我欣赏它
- Yeah. - That kid's got moxie. I love him.
好了 好了 你在搞什么鬼~哈?
Okay. Okay, what's the matter with you, huh?
你这么做干什么~哈? 你疯了吗?
What'd you do something like that for, huh? Are you crazy?
如果我想的话我也拿得到 在我生气前快走吧 艾娃
I could have got that hive if I wanted it.
Come on, Ava, before I get mad.
桑尼 我们不适合彼此 要走你自己走吧
Sonny, we're not working out. So, take a hike.
-要蜂蜜吗? -在的 宝贝 什么事?
- Honey? - Yeah, babe, what's up?
不是 我是说你要吃蜂蜜吗?
No. I meant, would you like more honey?
-哦 不 我不用 -好吧
-Oh, no. I'm good. -Okay.
你想要谈谈如何拯救我们的物种吗?
So, ready to talk about preserving the species?
我们可以谈谈 或者你可以数到100...
Well, we could talk. Or you could count to a hundred...
-然后来抓我 -好啊 数数 我来了
-and come and get me. -Okay. Counting, great.
嗯~1、2--
Um, one, two--
-1、2、3-- -真令人惊讶 它还真的数耶
- One, two, three-- - That's impressive. He's really counting.
拜托,专心一点 呃~1---
Come on, focus, focus. Uh, one--
-我还是别跑太远好了 -1、2
-Maybe I should stay in the open. -One, two,
10 G, H, P,
ten, G, H, P,
绿色 橘子 鱼
green, orange, fish.
-放慢脚步 不要急 -呃 1、2、3、10--
-Pace yourself. Not so fast. -Uh, one, two, three, ten--
呃 50 好了 100
Uh, five-teen. Okay, one hundred.
嗷!!我怎么--了!
Ow! What the-- Nap.
-爸爸? -嗨
-Daddy? -Hey.
爸爸回来了
Daddy's back.
怎么了? 发生什么事?
What is it? What happened?
是阿奇
It's Archie.
-退后…退后… -好了 各位 立刻退后一点
-Back up, back up. -Okay, folks, let's move it back now.
这里有只野生动物 让开 野生动物来了
We got a wild animal,coming through.Wild animal, coming through.
大家都看过动物大反击这个节目吧
I know you've all seen the show When Animals Attack.
你们看过动物起床气吗?
Have you seen When Animals Wake Up and Attack?
没什么比半睡半醒的熊...
Now, there's nothing more dangerous...
更危险的了...
than a half-sedated, half-unsedated bear.
它们的牙齿跟爪子又大又尖又利--
They have big, sharp teeth and claws--
对不起 我是杜立德医生 这怎么回事?
Excuse me. I'm Dr. Dolittle. What happened in here?
它破坏了后门
Well, he broke down the back door,
-然后我们发现它闯进了厨房♥ -不会吧
-and we found him ransacking the kitchen. -No.
抱歉 杜立德医生 我很支持你的 好了 大家都走吧!
Yeah. I'm sorry, Dr. Dolittle.
I was rooting for you.All right, let's move it out!
没什么好看的了!走吧!
Show's over! Let's go!
-嘿 阿奇 是我 你怎么了? -嘿
-Hey, Archie, it's me.What happened? - Hey.
我离得太近了,医生。 他们不知道哪里冒出来的
I was so close, Doc. They came out of nowhere.
我--我听到准备好拯救森林了吗?
And I-- Are you ready to save the forest?
好消息是我们保留了10英亩的森林
The good news is, we're setting aside ten acres of forest.
我们要命名为 杜立德医生野生动物保育区
We're calling it the Dr. Dolittle Wildlife Sanctuary.
我们十分的开心 哈 说曹操就曹操到
We're very pleased about that. Ah, speak of the devil.
-我们能问几个问题吗? -你以为你赢了...
-Can we ask you a few questions? -You think you won this thing,
-但是你错了 -随你
-but you haven't. -Fine.
我们就铲平你的森林 当作平手吧
We'll just level your forest and call it a tie.
非常谢谢各位 今天到此为止 谢谢
Thanks very much, folks. That's it for today. Thank you.
-如果有目击证人就好了 有人看到发生什么事了吗? -对啊
-If only I had an eyewitness.Did anybody see what happened?-Yeah.
我们有一个问题 他是个该死的黄鼠狼
We got one problem. He's a friggin' weasel.
-哦 是吗 它做了什么? -没什么 它真的是只黄鼠狼
-Oh, really. What'd he do?-No, I mean he's an actual friggin' weasel.
嘿 黄鼠狼 医生来了
Hey, weasel, the doctor's here.
你最好叫我黄鼠狼先生
Okay, you know what, that's Mr. Weasel.
黄鼠狼先生 你看到那只熊发生什么事了吗?
Mr. Weasel, did you see what happened to the bear?
噢 那只大狗熊 我有看到事情的经过吗--
Ooh, the big scary bear. Did I see what happened--
-你到底有没有看到? -好了 这样好了
-Did you see anything or not? -Okay, here's the deal.
你把你那支亮晶晶的手表给我 我就告诉你你想知道的事
You give me that shiny wristwatch of yours,
and I'll tell you what you need to know.
-你真是贪心龌龊 -噢 谢谢
- You're such a weasel. - Oh, thank you.
波特的人陷害了阿奇 我有证人
Potter's people set Archie up. I got a witness.
一只动物? 你没办法把它列为证人
An animal? You can't offer that into evidence.
-你有更好的主意吗? -那~~我尽量拖延时间
-Well, you got any better ideas? -Well, I-I'll stall for time.
可能还要再找个私♥家♥侦♥探♥吧
Maybe we'll get a private investigator.
他们的卡车都准备好了 他们准备要把阿奇 送到墨西哥的动物园去
Those trucks are ready to roll.
They're gonna take Archie off to a zoo in Mexico.
约翰 如果你站上证人席 莱利会把你撕成碎片的
John, if you go on the witness stand,
Riley is gonna tear you to shreds.
-我还有什么好失去的? -你的名声
-Well, what do I have to lose? -Your reputation.
我不在乎 我不会这么容易就放弃的
Look, I don't care. I'm not giving up on those animals this easy.
我至少要争取一下 失陪了
Not without a fight. Excuse me.
法官大人 我们承认这是一次挫败
Your Honor, we admit it was a setback.
但是我们希望法官大人 再给我们一星期来训练这只熊
But we would like one more week to rehabilitate the bear.
我能建议一下律师是否愿意 呃
Might I suggest perhaps counsel would like to, uh,
把熊送进宠物训练中心吗
admit the animal into the Betty Ford clinic.
或者瑜伽熊诊所之类的
Or the Yogi Bear clinic.
如果我能证明 这一切都是被设计的呢?
What if I could prove the entire thing was a setup?
这是非常严重的指控
That would be a very serious allegation.
你有意愿提出证据吗?
Do you intend to present evidence?
我们有个证人
We have an eyewitness.
法官大人 我可以发表一下意见吗
Your Honor, can I address the court,
-就一分钟? -说吧
-just for a minute? -Go ahead.
法官大人 我们有一个证人 能够证明它听见了枪声
Sir, we have an eyewitness who'll testify that they heard a gunshot,
然后看到一辆卡车...
then they saw a truck backing up to the area...
-倒车进入枪响的地方 -证人现在在法庭中吗
- where the shot was fired. - Is that witness here in the courtroom?
不 它不在法庭里 因为…呃 它是...呃~~
No. Not in the courtroom with us, because, um, he's, uh--
它是一只黄鼠狼
He's a weasel.
-肃静! -法官大人
-Order! -Your Honor,
我知道这非常的不合理
I know this-this seems very unreasonable.
但是我可以跟动物对话 其中一个动物确实提出了这个信息 先生
But I can talk to animals.
One of them did come forward with this information, sir.
法官大人 如果您允许的话
Your Honor, if it pleases the court,
我倒是不介意让杜立德医生和律师
I have no problem allowing Dr. Dolittle or counsel...
询问这个证人
the opportunity to question the eyewitness.
我只要求短暂休庭...
I would just ask for a brief recess...
让我回家去拿摄影机
so that I have opportunity to get a camera.
我很想拍那黄鼠狼宣示的画面
I'd like a snapshot of the animal being sworn in.
够了!
That's enough!
那黄鼠狼需要豁免权吗? 我们可以提供动物保护方案
Does the weasel need immunity?
Certainly we could provide animal protection program.
够了
That's enough.
杜立德医生我不允许你嘲笑我的法庭
Dr Dolittle I will not allow you to make a mockery of my courtroom.
有效期限已过,延期驳回
The deadline has passed. Motion to extend denied.
真是可惜 你也不愿意对不对
That's a shame. You hate to see it.
呃 杜立德医生 你会上诉吗…
Uh, Dr. Dolittle, will you appeal? Is this the end of the line?
杜立德医生 一切都结束了吗
Dr. Dolittle, can you tell us what the weasel said?
嗨 医生 你是来保我出去的吗?
Hey. Hey, Doc. Okay. Come to get me out?
-差不多 -差不多 差不多是什么意思?
- Sort of. - Sort of? What do you mean, sort of?
我没有办法证明你的说法 阿奇
I couldn't really prove your story, Archie.
-于是他们 呃-- -什么? 他们怎么了?
-So they, um-- -What? They wh-what? They what?
他们认为你过于危险 不能够野放,所以…
They think you're too dangerous to be set free, so--
是吗? 怎么样?
Yeah? What?
他们把你卖♥♥到墨西哥马戏团
电影精选列表