Where is he?
他在哪里?
I shan't ask you politely next time.
我下一次不会轻轻地问了
Where is Blofeld?
布洛费在那里?
Cai... Cai...
开...开...
Cairo!
开罗!
Cards.
发牌
Hit me.
再发
One chance.
给你个机会
Where can I find him?
我到哪里可找到他?
Marie...
马丽...
Ask Marie.
问马丽
Who are you?
你是谁?
My name is Bond. James Bond.
我是詹姆斯·邦德
Is there something I can do for you?
有什么事要我帮忙吗?
Yes, as a matter of fact, there is.
是的 确是有事你能帮忙
There is something I'd like you to get off your chest.
我要你说出一件事
Where is Ernst Stavro Blofeld?
恩斯·布洛费在那里?
Speak up, darling. I can't hear you.
大声一点 达令 我听不到
We now come to phase four: The nose.
现在到了第四阶段 鼻子部分
In my opinion, the most difficult part of a plastic transformation.
依我看来 这是整形易容的最困难的部分
I want the operation done tonight.
我要你今晚作好手术
But, ser... There's no time left.
但是... 没有时间了
But, Ser Blofeld,this is a most delicate procedure.
布先生这是很精密手术
Tonight!
就在今晚!
Keep the temperature at precisely 80 degrees.
让温度保持在80度
Making mud pies, 007?
在玩泥巴 007?
He "would" have been me in a matter of days
他本来几天之后就可以当我
if you'd given the poor fellow a chance.
如果你给他机会的话
Such a pity. I was dying to see how the operation turned out.
真是可惜 我好想看手术的成果
Get his gun.
去拿他的枪
Hold it! Get your hands up.
别动 手举起来
Kill him!
杀了他!
Welcome to hell, Blofeld.
欢迎到地狱 布洛费
Star of South Africa.
南非之星
83.5 carats rough.
未琢磨83·5克拉
47.5 carats cut.
切割47·5克拉
The Akbar Shah. 116 carats rough.
柏夏之王 未琢磨116克拉
Are you paying attention, 007?
你在听吗? 007
The Akbar Shah, 116 carats rough.
柏夏之王未琢磨116克拉
But surely, sir, there's no need to bring in our section
但实在没必要让我们的部门
on a relatively simple smuggling matter.
办这种简单的走私案件
Sir Donald has convinced the PM otherwise.
但唐纳爵士说服首相不这么想
May I remind you, 007,that Blofeld's dead.
容我提醒你 布洛费死了
Finished!
结束了
The least we can expect from you now is a little plain, solid work.
起码我们现在能期望你做点明白 实在的工作
Good morning, gentlemen.
早安 各位
Sir Donald will see you now. Thank you.
唐纳爵士现在接见二位 谢谢
Good morning, Sir Donald.
早安 爵士
This is Commander Bond. How do you do? Please sit down.
这位是邦德中尉 你好 邦德中尉 请坐下
Sherry? Not for me, thanks. Doctor's orders.
雪利酒? 谢谢 我不喝 医生规定的
Commander Bond? Yes, thank you.
邦德中尉? 好的 谢谢
You've been on holiday, I understand.
听说你正在休假中
Relaxing, I hope.
希望很轻松愉快
Hardly relaxing but... most satisfying.
并不轻松 但非常令人满意
Cheers.
干杯
Pity about your liver, sir.It's an unusually fine Solera.
是索拉利中的上品
'51, I believe. There is no year for sherry, 007.
我想是51年分的 雪利酒并没有年分的 007
I was referring to the original vintage on which the sherry is based, sir.
我指的是雪利酒最初的酒基
1851.
1851年
Unmistakable.
是吧
Precisely.
一点也不错
Tell me, Commander.
请问你 中尉
How far does your expertise extend into the field of diamonds?
对于宝石 你的专业知识到何种程度?
Hardest substance found in nature.
自然界所发现的最硬物质
They cut glass. Suggest marriage.
可以切割水晶 令人联想婚姻
They've replaced a dog as a girl's best friend. That's about it.
能代替狗成为女人最好朋友 大约就是这些了
Refreshing to hear there's "one" subject you're not an expert on.
很新鲜听到你有一件事不是专家
Perhaps I'd better give you a brief background into our problem.
也许我最好简短说明一下我们问题的背景
Eighty per cent of the world's diamonds come from mines in South Africa.
全世界百分八十之宝石来自南非矿区
Most are dug out of shafts of diamond-bearing clay
大部分掘自地底含宝石之泥土
at depths of up to 3,000 feet.
深度可达地底三千尺
The whole process, from start to finish,
整个过程从头到尾
is subject to an airtight security system.
是在极端严密的安全系统下进行
It's an essential precaution,
这是必要的预防措施
though the industry prides itself on the loyalty and devotion of its workers.
纵然业界深以他们工人的忠心及尽职为傲
Naturally the security measures tend to ensure that loyalty,
当然安全措施能确保忠心
as do the extensive amenities and social services we provide.
如同我们提供的社区及社会福利
There's a permanent staff of doctors, nurses,
有长驻之医生及护士
even dentists.
甚至牙医
The whole process, from start to finish,
整个过程从头至尾
is subject to an airtight security system.
是在极端严密的安全系统下进行
It's a necessary precaution,
这是必要的预先防范
though the industry prides itself on the loyalty and devotion of its workers.
纵然业界深以他们工人忠心及尽职为傲
Next!
下一位!
The scorpion.
毒虫
Mother nature's finest killer, Mr Wint.
是自然界最棒的杀手 温特先生
One is never too old to learn from a master, Mr Kidd.
向大♥师♥学习永远不晚 其特先生
Dr Tynan? Good evening.
医生 晚安
Who are you? And where is Joe?
你是谁? 乔呢?
Joe couldn't make it tonight.
乔今晚不能来
I'm Mr Wint.
我是温特先生
This is Mr Kidd.
这位是其特先生
I see.
我明白了
What's the matter with him?
他怎么了?
It's my wisdom teeth.I haven't had 'em out yet.
我的智齿 还没拔掉
Would you mind having a look, Doctor?
请你看一下好吗? 医生
Of course.
没问题
I'm not going to hurt you. Just open.
我不会弄痛你的 张开
No, no. Open wide.
不 再张大一点
Curious
真奇怪
how everyone who touches those diamonds seems to... die.
碰那些宝石的人似乎都难逃一死
Stop right there! Who are you? Dr Tynan sent us.
站住 你们是谁? 医生派我们来的
Why didn't he come himself? He was taken sick.
他自己为何不来? 他生病了
Bitten by the bug.
被虫咬了
He sent this for you.
他送这个给你
If God had wanted man to fly...
如果上帝要让人飞
He would have given him wings, Mr Kidd.
他会给人双翼的 其特先生
No security system is perfect.
当然 没有安全系统是完美的
We've always accepted a percentage of smuggling.
我们都接受有走私带出的可能
But over the past two years, despite all our precautions,
但这二年来 纵然我们有一切防范措施
it's gone up alarmingly.
走私率却高升得惊人
And none of the stones have reached the market.
更惊人的是 失踪之宝石没有一个出现在市场
Sir Donald thinks someone's stockpiling.
唐纳爵士怀疑有人屯积
Our concern is that someone might dump them on the market
我们更担心的是有人可能要卖♥♥宝石
to depress prices or...
降低价钱
Make you agree to perpetual blackmail.
要不就是以此向你们永远威胁
Exactly.
说得正是
What we need to know is
我们要知道是
who the stockpilers are.
谁在屯积
The letter U
U这个字母
is for umbrella.
就是雨伞的第一个字母
We take it lest it rain.
我们带着伞 以防下雨
We hope we shan't want it
希望我们到家前
till we're home again.
不会没伞
Two men to see you, missy.
二个男人来见你 夫人
Gentlemen, Joshua.
是男士 乔苏
I shan't be long, children.Joshua is going to read you a story.
我很快就回来 孩子们 乔苏会念故事书给你们听
How nice to see you again!
真高兴再度见到你们!
Where to this time? Amsterdam.
这次去哪里? 阿姆斯特丹
Amsterdam! Oh, how lovely!
阿母斯特丹! 太好了!
电影精选列表