让我们Shikdum…
Let's Shikdum
眼下只有你和我,没有别人…
When no one's around but you and me...
我珍惜这样的机会
is a moment I cherish, so you see...
今夜就让我们放浪形骸
Iet's get naughty the rest, we'II see
因为眼下只有你和我,没有别人…
No one's around but you and me,
我珍惜这奇妙的机会
magic moments I cherish, so you see...
今夜就让我们放浪形骸
Iet's get naughty the rest, we'II see
够了…爱人
Come on darIing
别再挑逗了…
no more teasing
恢复理智
go easy
不要发♥浪♥
don't be crazy
甜心…shikdum…shikdum
Sweetheart shikdum-shikdum
窗儿说把窗帘拉上吧…
Windows wish curtains... wouId hide us...
请你不要惩罚我…
I wish you... wouIdn't punish us
饶了我吧
Leave me aIone
请不要逼我…
PIease don't push me
你在隐藏什么?
What's your crib?
为何你难以捉摸?
Why are you evasive?
你疯了
Crazy you
我了解你
I know you
甜心…Shikdum…Shikdum
Sweetheart shikdum-shikdum
只有微笑不叫挑逗…
No teasing with smiIes
要亲吻与拥抱才算是
OnIy kisses and cuddIes
好吧,好吧…我投降
Okay, okay I give up
听你的,我要怎么做?
I'II do, what you want
别说话…此刻稍纵即逝
Don't taIk... this moment away
否则你会悔不当初…
Then Iose yourseIf in me
甜心…Sshikdum…Shikdum
Sweetheart shikdum-shikdum
讲话呀
Speaking
是…继续…
Yes go on
什么?
What?
什么时候?
When?
好…进来
Okay coming
蠢蛋
Stupid
冷血
CrueI
工作…工作…永远是…做不完的工作!
Work-work-and-work aII the time
我都没时间…
and no time for me
我怎么都没有这种烦恼?
So why do I bother?
你不用回家吗?
Don't you get back home
我就一个人…
Don't come back to me
据报在孟买♥♥南边的马拉蒂大道附近…
Reporting from Marine Drive
一辆运钞车…
A Safeguard security van
遭到劫持…
was ambushed here
嫌犯疑似…
Suspects are members
一组四人的飞车党…
of a four-biker gang...
消息指出,他们曾犯过类似案件…
who aIIegedIy puIIed off heists Iike this one
去哪?
Where?
那里面…
In there
去那里干嘛?
In there what?
电视工作人员?
TV waIIah?
还是工程师?
Mechanic?
没错,周遭到处都是警♥察♥,还有路障…
Yes, everyone around is a poIiceman This is a poIice barrier
但愿明天不会这样了…晚点再来吧
Expected tomorrow. Come Iater
四辆摩托车,长官,进口的…
Four bikes sir. Imported
沿路路口有警♥察♥在巡逻…
There was a poIice patroI at the intersection
有些交通号♥志失灵…
Some maIfunction in traffic signaIing...
现在还是失灵…
stiII maIfunctioning
什么?
What...?
找个电脑专家,查看号♥志是怎么回事
Find a computer expert. Check out the signaI
搞不好被那帮匪徒动过手脚
May have been tampered by someone in that gang
这种小事不困难吧…轻而易举…
Not tough. LittIe chip.
谁都可以重新设定好…
Anyone can reset timings
长官…我只听命令行事
Sir... I onIy heard about you.
现在我懂了…抱歉!长官…
Now I see... sorry sir...
我没把情况充分让您了解
I didn't quite make you out.
你却能了解歹徒在想什么是吗?
And you'II make out thieves?
什么人会骑那种摩托车?
Who are the guys who'd use bikes Iike those?
只要逮到一个…
Catch one
就能逮到全部…
You've caught them aII
阿里在哪里?
Where's AIi Bhai? (Bhai: big brother)
吊车尾…
TraiIing
叔叔…
UncIe...
- 怎样? - 我出五百
- Yes? - 500 from my side
- 赌桑尼赢吗? - 阿里大哥…阿里大哥?
- On Sunny? - AIi Bhai...AIi Bhai?
小子,你稳输的啦
You're a Ioser, kid
你打破史上的纪录,从没人尬车…
You cracked every record. Fencing the bike...
- 能尬到这样的“好”价钱 - 是呀
- couIdn't have cashed so much. - Yes
- 让我们还好好庆祝一番吧 - 对呀,好好庆祝
- Now Iet's have a fun party - Yes fun
我哪里残缺吗?
What's probIem with me?
那些女孩怎么都不瞧我一眼?
Why won't Iadies give me Iooks?
她们只不过是一群失败者的姐妹…
They're just sisters cheering their Ioser brothers
真♥他♥妈♥的倒楣,老天虽然很疼我…
Rotten bad Iuck. God gives everything
却让我在女孩面前吃不开…
but this mess up in Iadies' department
打不进她们的圈子里…
Even I want to become famiIy-waIIah
不会啦
Sure
妈咪,你听到了吗?
Mummy, you hearing?
阿里,是叫你吗?
AIi, that's your name?
老天刚听见你的呐喊
God just heard you.
妈咪显灵了…
Mummy's up there
我阿里本人
AIi myseIf
我是你的头号♥粉丝
I'm a great fan of yours
真的,你骑得真好
ActuaIIy, you ride so weII
你好厉害
You're great.
别这么说…
Mention not
你也在卖♥♥摩托车吗?
You aIso seII bikes?
- 你要买♥♥摩托车吗? - 是呀
- You want a bike? - Yes
你要摩托车,我的卖♥♥你吧
You need a bike, you got mine.
欢迎你试骑看看…
WeIcome to take a ride
不是我要的啦,是我要送波利的礼物
No actuaIIy, it's my gift to PoIIy.
谁是波利…你妹妹吗?
PoIIy's who... sister?
你真爱说笑…
Great sense of humour
波利,我男朋友啦…
PoIIy, My boyfriend
阿里大哥,别沮丧
AIi Bhai, not to feeI down.
对呀,别沮丧
Yes, not to feeI down
总有一天,你会找到心上人的
Oneday, you'II find someone.
对…对,你会的…
Yes yes, you wiII
我不要有一天,我现在就要
Not oneday, I want one now.
妈咪,送个女人给我吧,一天之内还是两天?
Mummy, send me someone. In a day or two
不行,现在就要
No, right now
是佣人还是老婆?
Job or wife?
不准时用餐,会胃糟糟哦…
Lunch on time or heartburn.
吃点萝菠丝面包
Radish-in-bread
加一杯优格奶昔
Yogurt shake in the fIask.
不吃可不是在做善事
Not for charity
我听说你都不吃东西…
Isn't worth the pain when I'm toId
这样会伤身体的
that you never got to eat any
再见…
Bye baby
好,听我说…
Okay. Listen...
下班早点回家…
you can get home earIy
我会做些花椰菜面包…
for cauIifIower-in-bread
等等…
Listen...
拜托哦…甜心
Come on Sweety
我亲爱的小甜心…再见
My sweet baby bye
你以为你是那根葱呀?
Who do you think you are?
牛牵到北♥京♥…
One Iifetime in jaiI...
还是一条牛…
then you might improve
什么?
What?
别跟我说“什么”,要不是我…
Don't what me. If I didn't stop you
你早就辗过这可怜的小家伙了…
you'd run over this poor souI
可是它也没受伤呀,不是吗?
But it isn't hurt, is it?
电影精选列表