Hello. I'm George Romero.
你好 我是乔治 · 罗梅罗
I'm here to tell you a deadtime story.
我在这里给你们讲一个死亡时间的故事
"Now I lay me down to rest "but there's a goblin upon my chest.
”现在我躺下来休息”但是我的胸口上有一个妖精
"He's gray and ugly,and very gory "and
he wants to tell mea deadtime story."
“他脸色苍白 长相丑陋 非常血腥
” 他想给我讲一个死亡时间的故事
I see you have yourpopcorn ready so if you go
out in the woods todayyou'd better not go alone.
我看到你已经准备好了爆米花 所以
如果你今天要到树林里去 你最好不要一个人去
Rio Santa Maria de la Mar Dulce.
Rio Santa Maria de la Mar Dulce.
It's so beautiful.
太美了
What's in it for me?
这对我有什么好处
Uh, the conservancy highly recommended--
保护协会强烈推荐
Screw the conservancy. I don't care.
管他什么保护协会 我不在乎
I don't have to put my money into anything I don't want to.
我不需要把我的钱花在我不想花的东西上
So, they can recommend, but they still work for me.
所以 他们可以推荐 但他们仍然为我工作
Doing something worthwhile for humanity--
为人类做一些有价值的事情——
Worthwhile. Worthwhile is for pussies.
有价值的 有价值的是给娘们的
I'm sorry, but I think you get what I'm saying.
对不起 但我想你明白我的意思
I think so.
我想是的
Good.
很好
I checked up on you.
我调查过你
It seems your husband,Jay went missing three years
ago in the exact samearea you want to explore.
看起来你的丈夫 Jay 三年前就在你想探索的地方失踪了
I don't fund scavenger hunts.
我不赞助寻宝游戏
There's money in it.
里面有钱
How much?
多少钱
A lot.
很多
I have a lot.
我有很多
A lot more.
还有很多
All right. One condition.
好吧 有一个条件
Only one?
只有一个
If I was younger, there'd be two.
如果我再年轻点 就会有两个了
What is it?
这是什么
I get to come along.
我可以一起去
Okay.
好吧
Umbare.
Umbare.
Angela! Angela, do you copy?
安吉拉 安吉拉 你听到了吗
Alan! Alan, could you get the--
艾伦 艾伦 你能不能..
Or I could do it.
或者我也可以这么做
Angela, go.
安吉拉快走
I was walking--
我在散步
Good timing.
来得正是时候
What?
什么
I found the um--Walking--bridge--
我找到了那个 走桥
Umbare. Umbare.
Umbare Umbare
Angela, are you okay?
安吉拉 你还好吗
Heading to camp.
前往营地
Angela.
安吉拉
Hey, I got some good stuff, you know?
嘿 我有些好东西 知道吗
I'm working over here. I got branches--
我在这里工作 我有分支机构
Something's wrong!
有点不对劲
You got that right.
你说对了
Oh, no.
哦 不
Ave Maria, bendicion a los muertos.
圣母玛利亚 为死亡而祈祷
Umbare.
Umbare.
You can't.
你不能
Don't go, then.
那就别去
You're not going upriver alone!
你不能一个人去上游
Oh, how macho.
真有男子气概
Me, I'd let her go alone. She walks.
如果是我 我会让她一个人去 让她自己走
She's not taking this boat.
她不能坐这艘船
-We're going downriver. -What's that?
-我们要去下游 -那是什么
-It's weed. -Weed? -Keep that handy.
-是大♥麻♥ -大♥麻♥ -随身带着
Tu eres una tremenda loca.
你是一个疯子
Go upriver. Go upriver.
往上游走 往上游走
-Angela! -Go upriver. -Turn the boat around!
-安吉拉 -去上游 -掉头
-Go upriver! -Turn it around.
-去上游 -掉头
Monte was working the first ridge.
蒙特在第一个山脊上工作
You spent a lot of money for us to find something valuable.
你为了让我们找到有价值的东西花了很多钱
Not enough to die for.
不值得为之献出生命
Go upriver!
往上游走
Go! Go, go, go!
快快快
Turn the boat around!
把船掉头
Estamos jodidos!
我们都快疯了
When I get back, I'm investing in cellular technology.
当我回来的时候 我正在投资蜂窝技术
More cells mean better cellular service.
更多的手♥机♥意味着更好的手♥机♥服务
What is that?
那是什么
Paul! Paul, turn this boat around!
保罗 保罗 掉头
I hate to agree with him, but whatever got into camp is still out there.
我不想同意他的观点 但是不管是什
么东西进入了阵营 它仍然在那里
I see something. Paul, pull in here!
我看到什么了 保罗 停在这里
What is that?
那是什么
Warning.
警告
Okay. We head back to the embassy and tell them what--
好吧 我们回大使♥馆♥告诉他们 --
The government here isn't too open to expeditions.
这里的政♥府♥对探险不太开放
It took me long enoughto get this one funded
and after what justhappened back there.
我花了很长时间才得到这个项目的资金 而且在刚刚发生的事情之后
What are we doing? Why are we stopping?
我们在干什么 为什么停下来
Angela, wait!
安吉拉等等
Let her go.
放开她
Wait.
等等
Let her go!
放开她
Alan, we need the gun.
艾伦 我们需要那把枪
Come on!
快点
We're here.
我们到了
Hold him.
抓住他
What is that?
那是什么
Where's the boat?
船在哪儿
Where's the boat?
船在哪儿
They took it.
他们拿走了
It floated away.
它飘走了
Downriver.
下游
Downriver?
下游
Like we shoulda went in the first place like I said.
就像我说的 我们一开始就应该去的
Espera. Aguanta.
埃斯佩拉 · 阿瓜塔
Where we go?
我们去哪儿
You, damn it, I say, where we go?
你 该死的 我说 我们去哪儿
Back downriver.
回到下游
Beyond camp.
营地之外
I think maybe a two-day walk, we can make it back.
我想也许走两天就能回来
You think that whatever's out there we're gonna make it in two days?
你觉得不管外面发生了什么 我们能在两天内搞定吗
Hey. -Quiet!
嘿 -安静
Both of you, quiet!
你们两个 安静
Now this woman, she bring us upstream for tree bark.
现在这个女人 她带我们上游树皮
We, we see a man die.
我们 我们看到一个人死去
We see many men die.
我们看到许多人死去
Well now, maybe we see a woman die.
现在 也许我们看到一个女人死去
Dammit.
该死
Let it be.
随它去吧
Señora, I'm so sorry.
夫人 我很抱歉
So am I.
我也是
Hey, stay close.
嘿 跟紧点
We stick to the plan!
我们要按计划行事
You don't even know what you're doing.
你甚至不知道自己在做什么
I know what we're doing!
我知道我们在做什么
You don't know junk, you don't know shit.
你不知道垃圾 你什么都不知道
We should have gone downriver.
我们应该顺流而下
Why didn't we?
为什么我们没有呢
We were married for less than a year.
我们结婚还不到一年
He was an ethnobotanist naturopathic medicine, herbalism research.
他是一位民族植物学家 自然医学 草药学研究
He was the kindest, gentlest man I ever knew.
他是我见过的最善良、最温和的人
But three years ago they sent him here.
但是三年前他们把他送到了这里
Cuvian Pharmaceuticals.
电影精选列表