I can't be held responsible
我无法对
for the things I say
所说的话负责认
For I am just
因为我只是
a vessel in vain
一艘漂泊的废船
And I can't be held responsible
我无法对
for the things I see
所说的话负责认
For I am just
因为我只是
a vessel in vain
一艘漂泊的废船
No boat out on no ocean
无名船远航无名海
No name there on no hull
无名的船身上刻着无名
And it's not a strain at all
这并不奇怪
To remember
要记住
those that I've left behind
那些我遗落的东西
They're all standing
他们都在那儿
right here beside me now
就在我身后
And most of them
而且大多数
with a smile
都面带微笑
My ideals
我的理想
have got me on the run
鞭策着我前进
towards my connection
朝着与每个人
with everyone
融合的方向
My ideals
我的理想
have got me on the run
鞭策着我前进
towards my connection
朝着与每个人
with everyone
融合的方向
My ideals
我的理想
have got me on the run
鞭策着我前进
It's my connection
这就是我与每个人
with everyone
都融合的方向
Such free reign
对一艘漂泊的废船来说
for a vessel in vain
这是片自♥由♥的海洋
God will forgive them.
上帝会原谅他们
He'll forgive them and allow them into heaven.
他会原谅他们然后让他们进天堂
I can't live with that.
我始终不能释怀
Anthony, you don't mess about
安东尼 别浪费时间了
with that fire, mate.
别生火了
No.
我没有
Here you go, mate.
你终于来了
I'll help you in.
快进来
I've got to go to...
我要去一下
Oh, you did well there, lad.
你做的很好
You've really earned that.
你确实干的不错
Anthony. Anthony. Hey, all right, mate!
安东尼 你最近好吗
Just do me a quick favor, mate,
快来帮我个小忙
On the way down to the shop, all right?
去商店帮我买♥♥点东西
Oh, no, I've got to go towards Stiletto.
不行 我要去找朋友
It'll take you 5 minutes. Now, come here!
快来 只占用你五分钟时间
Here's one, bro.
哥 就是他
Morning, gage.
早 哥们儿
All right.
早上好
Fucking great pills, man.
我这儿有货[摇♥头♥丸♥] 要不要
Yeah, I'll have to do you for that.
是的 看来只能从你这里买♥♥了
That's 15 for the single one.
一粒15块
Fucking go gambling, mate?
这样风险太大了 所以很贵
All right, man.
给
Enjoy yourself, man.
好好玩
Okay, Weir.
威尔 你呢
Yeah, can I have two?
好的 我要两粒
Sweet.
好的
Cheers, gage.
多谢
Can I help you, mate?
要帮忙吗
Sorry?
什么
What the fuck are you looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥的看什么呢
You, you cunt!
他个傻♥逼♥
See you in a bit, yeah?
回见
Hang in. hang in.
别挂 别挂
I ain't gonna fucking do it, am I?
我他妈不会那样做的
Don't worry.
别担心了
I like to see you anyway.
一会儿见
Sonny.
给你 索尼
Cheers, man.
多谢
Have any more?
还要什么吗
No, I don't, man.
不 不用
Taste that beer before you drink it.
喝慢点儿 好好品尝
It just isn't enough, admit it.
是因为酒不够了吧
Just seen old Jane in town.
我刚刚在城里看到简了
Have you?
是吗
Good man. Deal 'em out.
很好 把她搞定
She had a hot skirt on.
她穿了条性感的短裙
She's randy for you.
你看上她了
She might as well not wear anything.
还是什么都不♥穿♥才好看
Really?
真的吗
I'll be on my floor tonight on that skirt.
今晚我就去搞她
See you happy chaps later.
回见了
10:00 about.
明天十点见
Don't get pulled. I won't.
别晚了 不会的
Take it easy, Herb. See you, mate.
放松点儿 赫比 再见
Sorry about over there, mate.
兄弟 刚才很抱歉
I really just lost the head there.
我有点失控
I don't know what happened to me.
我也不知道我是怎么了
I just done what come over me.
我做事都不经过大脑的
Sorry. Shouting at you was the wrong thing.
对不起 刚才冲你吼是我不对
It's all right, man.
没关系
What's your name? It's Herbie.
你叫什么名字 赫比
No. What's your name?
不 我是问你的名字
No, it... it is. I'm called Herbie, man.
是啊 我就叫赫比
Whoa, me, I'm really sorry.
我 我真的很抱歉
I'm really ashamed of myself for losing control.
我刚才太失控了 真的不好意思
Okay, mate. All right.
好的 没关系
Under the bridge water.
忘了这事儿吧
Let it flow.
别放在心上
All right, mate.
好的 哥们
They split-roasted me on video.
他们把我3P的过程拍了下来
Sense of life, man.
别太认真了
He's still alive...
他还是那么敏感
"Janie and Gretchen living...
简和格雷琴一起洗澡
"getting each other off at the shower time,
互相给对方脱衣服
and they really want you to join in. "
她们期待您的加入
I would if I had a shower. You know what I mean?
要是我想洗澡我早去了 你明白吗
Oh, Jesus. I love English cock.
天哪 我最爱英国妓♥女♥
Do you?
真的吗
You guys have really tasty spunk.
你们这些人胆子真大
Oh, she's a little slut.
她就是个荡♥妇♥
Dirty cow.
肮脏的女人
Not today, thanks.
改天吧 谢谢
Herbie, dickhead.
蠢蛋 我是赫比
Yeah, all right.
好的 来了
Herbie.
是赫比
"Janet loves alfresco fun,
简就喜欢野性的乐趣
so why not join her as she spreads herself wide in the open air?"
你可以和她一起去郊外放纵一下
What's alfresco?
什么是野性的乐趣啊
Alfresco, that's up your anus, ain't it?
指得不是肛♥交♥吗
Is it? In the anal.
是吗 就是肛♥交♥
"Fancy it take a fuck?"
想去找个妞搞搞吗
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
"I love taking his cock deep
我喜欢把整根都含进嘴里
so his shaven balls are in me face. "
这样他光滑的睾丸正好对着我的脸
Hi, Chaps. Righto.
你们好 你好
Herb. Herbie. Herb, Herb.
赫比 赫比
Hey, I'm all skin up. Man, I got some gear.
累死我了 兄弟们 我搞到了些药
电影精选列表