你是我的
You are mine.
快来人救救我
Somebody help me!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
那这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我得出去了
I have to go out.
真的吗?上次我们才谈过
Really? We talked about this last time.
我只是... 我还有很多想法
I just... i have a lot on my mind.
什么 关于我们的吗?
What, and us?
那不重要吗?
That's not important?
我爱你 佐伊
I love you, Zoe.
听着 我很关心你
Look, I care about you.
真的 但是...
I do, but...
我现在得去检查下莉莉
I need to go and check on Lily right now.
嘿 佐伊
Hey, Zoe.
嘿 亲爱的、
Hey, sweetie.
明早上我会出去
Tomorrow morning, I'm going outside
尽量找些能让你好起来的东西
to try and find something to make you better.
但是外面全是丧尸
But there are rotters out there.
没事的
No, it's okay.
他们吓不到我
They don't scare me.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
我不在这的时候 你能帮我保管这今吗?
Will you hold on to this for me while I'm gone?
这是我妈妈给我的
It was my mom's.
我还是个小女孩的时候 这个能庇护我
It used to protect me when I was a little girl.
现在 它也一定可以庇护你
Now, it'll do the same for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, sweetie.
晚安
Good night.
全体平民注意
Attention all civilians.
中心部队准备在三分钟后离开
Main team ready to leave in t- minus three minutes.
根据协议...
Protocol...
我会尽快回来
I'll be back before you know it.
所有平民
All civilians are to clear
负责清理边界
perimeter in their zones.
我重复一遍 清理边界
I repeat, clear perimeter in all zones.
昨晚对不起 我不该...
I'm sorry about last night. I didn't...
不 我不该这样做
No, I shouldn't have reacted that way.
我们去给莉莉找药吧
Let's go get Lily her meds.
二队 情况怎么样?
Team two, how's your status?
东边边界己经清理
East side perimeter clear.
这儿什么都没有
Nothing here.
我小时候就爱这样玩
I used to do this as a kid.
怎么了?
What?
你以前从不谈你的童年
You just never talked about your childhood before.
你的爸爸妈妈呢?
Your mom? Your dad?
没什么好谈的
There isn't much to talk about.
你呢?
How about you?
我爸爸是个军人
My dad was an army man.
很严肃
Never smiled.
除非是他带着我跟米格力打猎
Except when he took Miguel and I hunting.
难以置信你们竟然是亲兄弟
Hard to believe you two are brothers.
你是如此与众不同
You're so different.
米格尔一直如此
Miguel's always been the way he is.
总是...
Always...
想成为最优秀的人
Wanted to be the superior one.
总是想掌控一切
Always wanted to control things.
就像我爸爸一样
Like my dad.
你知道我在想什么吗 伙计?
You know what I miss, man?
一个美味而油腻的薯条汉堡
A nice, greasy cheeseburger with fries.
我想去吃吃芝加哥的深碟披萨、
I'd have to go with deep dish pizza, Chicago style.
真实在 你呢 爱丽丝?
Solid. What about you, Elyse?
我想念玛姬之家
I miss Maggie's place.
那是威奇塔的一家小餐馆
It was a diner in Wichita
我妈妈以前经常带我去
my mom used to take me to.
你能在那吃到最美味的苹果馅饼
Best damn apple pie you ever tasted.
好吧 弗兰克 你在想什么 伙计?
Nice. Frank, what do you miss, man?
冰淇淋圣代?还是炸鸡块?
Ice cream sundaes? Chicken nuggets?
我在想那些不爱叨叨叨的人
I miss people shutting the fuck up.
我靠 有麻烦了
Fuck! Something's wrong.
大家靠边停车
Everybody pull over.
好吧 伙计们 提高警惕
All right, people. Look sharp.
保持警惕
Stay focused.
形成保护圈
Set up a perimeter!
这是个烂地方
This is a bad spot.
丧尸来一个咱们灭一个
We won't see any rotters until they're on us.
我们以前抛锚的时候
It's not like we had any say
可不是这样说的 阿尔方斯
where we broke down, alphonse.
你们这些家伙提高警惕 注意六点钟方向
You guys wanna keep it down and watch your six.
有情况告诉我 露西
Talk to me, Lucy.
- 拜托 - 去他妈的 又是散热器
- Come on! - Fucking radiator again.
萨文之前还说没毛病
Savin said it was good to go.
好吧 要多久才能修好?
All right. Well, how long to fix it?
不确定
Not sure.
冷却剂无法倒达发动机机体
The coolant isn't getting to the engine block.
如果我们晚点的话中尉会发火的
The lieutenant's gonna be pissed if we show up late!
我当然知道
Yeah, I'm aware.
好吧 来吧 露西
All right, well, come on, Lucy.
距离天黑我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time until nightfall.
我知道
I know.
好吧 你听这个家伙的吧
All right, you heard the man.
一队 负责保护西部防线
First team, secure west perimeter.
二队 守住东边
Second team, take the east.
这花了太长时间了
This is taking too long.
我们应该撤回去
We should turn around.
过几天再来也行
We can come back in a few days.
莉莉等不了几天了
Lily can't wait a few days.
对不起 我虽然不懂数学
I'm sorry. I just don't see the math
但是八个人冒着生命危险
in risking eight lives for one!
为了救一个生病的孩子
Sick kid or not.
不妨这么说吧
Let me put it this way.
如果莉莉是你的孩子你会怎么做?
What if Lily was your kid?
如果病毒传染到地堡怎么办?
Your sick one in the bunker?
如果我们失败 那就有可能
Because if we don't succeed, it could be.
我靠
Fuck!
丧尸要来了 大家就位
Rotters! Everybody in position!
- 露西 - 快好了
- Lucy! - Almost there.
再给我一分钟
Give me one more minute.
听着像是一大群
Sounds like a swarm!
露西 快点 我们得走了
Lucy, come on, we gotta go!
快点
Hurry up!
好的 弄好了
Yes! I got it!
大家现在马上上车
Everyone back to the vehicles, now!
快快快 动起来
Move, move, move, move!
快走
Go, go!
- 快点 快啊 - 快点 快点 走
- Come on! Come on! - Come on, come on, go!
快走
Go! Now!
二队 汇报情况
Team two, give me a status report.
一切正常
All clear.
似乎我们已经甩开他们了 完毕
Looks like we lost them. Over.
收到 有伤亡报告吗?完毕
Copy. Casualty report? Over.
无人员伤亡
No casualties.
看来我们逃过一劫 完毕
Looks like we dodged a big one. Over.
不过没有按时到达
And not a moment too soon.
我们到了 伙计们
We're here, guys.
露西 德里克 托马斯 你们留在这儿
Lucy, Derek, Thomas, you stay here.
其他人跟着我
Everyone else on me.
阿尔方斯 走吧
Alphonse, go!
注意右边
Right, then the first left.
直走
Straight ahead.
电影精选列表