艾米丽 你在这里吗?
Emily, are you in here?
艾米丽 艾米丽
Emily! Emily!
艾米丽 你在这里吗?
Emily, are you in here?
爸爸
Daddy.
不 妈妈
No, Mommy!
你对我的女儿做了什么?
What have you done with my daughter?
片名:暗夜凶光
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
进来看看你的新家
Come on in and see your new home.
这比照片里看起来要大得多
It's a lot bigger than it looks in the pictures.
这是我长大的地方
This is where I grew up.
那是什么?
What's that?
哦那是升降梯 就像电梯一样
Oh. That's a lift. It's like an elevator.
那是给外婆用的
We had it put in for Grandma.
可以帮助她上下楼梯
It helped her get up and down the stairs.
它还能用吗?
Does it still work?
不 应该坏掉了
No, I don't think so.
那是谁?
Who's that?
那是外婆
That's Grandma.
-这是你吗 妈妈?-是的
- Is that you, Mommy? - Yeah.
那是在遇见你♥爸♥爸之前
That was right before I met your dad.
来吧
Come on.
这是我小时候的房♥间
This is the room I had when I was a little girl.
我喜欢这里
I like it.
爸爸会和我们一起住吗?
Is Daddy gonna come live with us?
不 亲爱的
No, sweetie.
但是这个周末他会来看你的 好吗?
But he's gonna come visit you this weekend. Okay?
好的
Okay.
听着 我知道过去的一年对你来说很艰难
Listen, I know this past year has been really hard for you.
但这是一个新的开始
But it's a new chapter
现在一切都会好起来的 好吗?
and everything is going to be better now. Okay?
好的
Okay.
-你相信我吗?-我相信你 妈妈
- You trust me? - I trust you, Mom.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
好你先呆在这里好吗?我会回来的
All right, you stay here, okay? I'll be back.
好的
Okay.
哦
Oh...
嘿安妮 你好吗?
Hey, Annie, how are you doing?
警官 为什么叫我来这里?
Sheriff, why am I here?
因为你女儿失踪了
Because your daughter's missing.
是啊 所以我应该回家去找她
Yeah, so I should be back home trying to find her.
你为什么不帮我?
Why aren't you helping me?
因为你的前夫保罗似乎认为
Because your ex-husband, Paul, seems to think that
你可能想要伤害她或杀死她
you might have tried to hurt or kill her.
你一定是疯了
You must be out of your mind.
我永远不会伤害我的孩子
I would never hurt my child.
你前夫也是这么想的
That's what your ex-husband thought too,
直到你对他开了一枪
right up until you shot him.
-爸爸 -嘿
- Daddy! - Hey.
你好吗?嗯?
How's my little girl? Hmm?
我好想你 爸爸
I missed you, Daddy.
哦我也想你 亲爱的
Oh, I missed you, too, sweetie.
看我给你买♥♥了什么
Here. Look what I bought you.
谢谢
Thank you.
是啊 你现在是一个农场女孩了
Yeah, well, seeing as you're a little farm girl now. Huh?
我以为你这个周末才来
I thought you were coming this weekend?
是啊 呃…
Yeah, well, uh...
我只是想看看你状况如何
I wanted to see how you were getting on.
你打个电♥话♥就好了
You know you can call?
是啊 下次吧
Yeah, all right. Next time I will.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
好 下来吧
Here you go, go on.
好的
Okay.
去玩你的牛吧
Go play with your cow.
我来这儿已经有一段时间了
It's been a while since I've been in here.
是的
Yeah.
你妈妈一直不太喜欢我
Your mother never really was my greatest fan.
你怪她吗?
Do you blame her?
那么回家的感觉如何?
So, how's it feel, being home?
是啊 我觉得挺好
Yeah, I think it's going to be good.
有点奇怪 但这是一个新的开始
A little weird, but it's a new start.
你知道很多人都觉得搬家不好
Well, you know what people say about moving home.
我希望对你来说不是这样
I hope that's wrong for you.
你呃 找到工作了吗?
You, uh, get a job yet?
等我们安定下来之后我就去找
I'm gonna start looking this week when we are settled.
你很快就会找到的
You will get one soon enough.
哦
Oh!
你会和我们在一起吗?
Are you gonna stay with us?
不 亲爱的我得去上班了
No, sweetie. I have to go to work.
但是呃 这个周末我还会回来好吗?
But, uh, I'll be back this weekend. Okay?
-好的 -在那之前
- Okay. - Until then,
你帮我好好照顾这头牛 好吗?
you take good care of this cow for me, okay?
好的 我会的
Okay, I will.
我爱你
I love you.
听着…
Look, uh...
很抱歉你又回到这里了
I'm sorry you're back here again.
不 你撒谎
No, you're not.
这不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我妈妈快死了的时候你在外面劈腿
You were cheating on me while my mother was dying.
你当时精神崩溃了
You were having a nervous breakdown.
这是理由吗?
Is that an excuse?
呃……
Look...
我不想再提这个了 好吗?
I don't want to bring this up again. Okay?
我现在好多了 艾米丽和我已经走出来了
I'm better now, and Emily and I are moving on.
好的
Okay.
那再见
I'll see you later.
在我小的时候
When I was a little girl,
我们经常在这些地里玩手电筒捉鬼游戏
we used to play flashlight tag in these fields.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
是的
Yep.
-你被照到了 -嘿 不公平
- You're it! - Hey! No fair.
抓到了
Gotcha!
伙计
Man!
你被照到了
Tag! You're it.
你抓到我了
You got me.
好了艾米丽 把你的灯关掉
All right, Emily, turn your light off.
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽 把它关掉
Emily, turn it off!
艾米丽?
Emily?
哦不
Oh, no.
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽 你在哪里?
Emily, where are you?
哦天哪
Oh, my God!
艾米丽 站着别动 我来了
Emily, stay right there. I'm coming.
艾米丽
Emily!
你下来的时候门是开着的吗?
So the doors were open when you came down?
是的
Yeah.
-你确定你锁上了?-是的 我很确定
- Sure they were locked? - Yeah, I'm, I'm pretty sure.
好的
Okay.
-有什么东西丢了吗?-不 没有
- Is anything missing? - No, n-nothing's missing.
一切都在
Everything looks secure to me.
那门呢?
What about the doors?
厨房♥的门是锁着的吗?
The kitchen doors, were they locked?
那里也锁上了
They were locked, too.
好的
Okay.
你的女儿还记得什么吗?
Did your daughter remember anything?
不记得了
No.
好的 嗯