Then why'd I follow your sorry ass out here in the first place?
因为你付不起机票 装备 旅馆
'Cause you couldn't afford the airfare, the gear, hotel.
你需要这个大金主
You needed Banker Drysdale right there.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你跟田在谋划什么
You and Tiên are up to something.
我告诉你们 奥蒂斯 你们所有人
Let me tell you something, Otis, all y'all.
别搞这些 懂吗 我是为了诺姆来的
I don't need this shit. You got me? I'm here for Norm.
我是为了诺姆来的 别给我整这些有的没的
I'm here for Norm. I ain't going for no okey-doke bullshit.
嗑药 出♥卖♥♥♥ 少来 妈的
Dope fiend double-cross, hell no. Fuck that.
你去哪 你要去哪
Where you going? Where you going, boy?
我去下面方便一下
I'mma go down to the bank and make a deposit.
-去吧 解决一下 -让我看下定位
- Go on, son. Handle your business. - Let me see that GPS.
这根本说不通
This don't make no damn sense.
该死 悠着点
Shit, man. Come on.
-爸 大伙们 -怎么了
- Hey, Dad! Hey, guys! - What?
我好像找到点东西
I think I found something!
-金子 金子 -妈的
- Gold! Gold! - Oh, shit.
快点 拿铲子来
Quick, bring a shovel!
我好像找到金子了 金子 爸 我找到了
I think I found the gold! Gold! Dad! Dad, I found it!
-但愿他真的找到了 -金子
- I hope he really found that shit. - Gold!
你在哪 儿子
Where you at, son?
注意脚下
Watch your step.
快拿铲子来
Shit, get your shovels!
拿铲子 拿铲子
Bring your shovels! Bring the shovels!
找到了 找到了
I found it! I found it! I found it!
-那边脚下当心 -好
- Watch your step over there. - Right.
我去
Holy shit!
-就是这个对吧 -就是这个
- That's it, ain't it? - That's it.
天啊
Holy...
-妈的 -天啊
- God damn! - Oh, man!
-让我看眼 -对 就是它
- Let me see. - Yeah, that's it.
妈的
Oh, shit.
妈的
Damn!
看下地图 看下地图
Check your map. Check your map. Check your map.
我们的方位都正确
We're in the right coordinates.
-对 没错 -你们看
- Yeah. Yeah. - Hey, y'all.
神圣之地 誓血队 神圣之地
Hallowed ground, Bloods. Holy ground.
对 就这个对吧 就这个
Yeah, that's it, right? That's it.
没错 就这个
Yeah, that's it.
-天啊 -没错 就是这个
- Oh, Lord. - Yeah, that's it.
-谢天谢地 -就是这个
- Thank you, Lord. - Yeah, that's it!
没错 没错 就是这个
Yeah! Yeah, it is! Yeah, it is!
就是这个 誓血队
Yeah, it is, Bloods!
让我拍张照
Let me get a picture.
不 不能留下证据
No! No evidence, man. No evidence.
-把照相机放下 -我错了
- Put that camera down. - My bad.
拿好了
Hold that, man.
太好了
Yeah.
-太好了 -太好了
- Yeah! Yeah! - Yeah!
太好了 太好了
Yeah! Yeah!
真棒
Come on!
真棒
Come on!
太好了 快点 兄弟
Oh, yeah. Come on, man.
-快点 -快挖 挖出来
- Come on, now! - Come on, man, get it.
兄弟们 我找到点东西
Guys! Guys! I got something!
我在这边找到点东西 这边
I got something right here! Right here.
这边探测有反应
I'm getting a hit right there.
-这边吗 -对
- Right here? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
-没错 那边是有东西 -你来吗 妈的
- Yeah, that's something there. - You in? Oh, shit!
就在那边
That's it right there.
就是这里了吗
This the spot, right here?
-等下 我看到了什么 -手指小心
- Wait, I see something here. - Watch your fingers.
-奥蒂斯 就在这 -小心手 小心了
- Otis, it's right there. - Mind your hand. Look out.
小心别伤着手
Look out for your hands.
-再挖 那是盖子 -我看到了把手
- Let's go. That's a lid! - I got a handle.
-妈的 -什么 把手掉了
- Shit! - What, it just come off?
-该死 把手坏了 -锈掉了
- Damn handle broke. - Shit. It rusted.
别把土拨到我才挖好的地方
Don't put the dirt back where I dug it out!
-快把它挪出来 -没事的
- Move it out the damn way! - It's all right.
我们直接拿 看起来...
Here, let's just grab it. Grab it. It looks like...
好了 准备好了吗 搬起来
Yeah. Ready? Bring it up!
妈的 等等 金子呢 金子在哪
Shit. Wait, where is it? Where is it?
搞什么 你开玩笑呢
Come on! You gotta be kidding me.
让我倒一下
Let me tip it.
他妈的金子
Fuckin' fool's gold.
我们都是些只想着金子的蠢货
We are some gold-plated fools, y'all.
我们都他妈是只想着金子的傻子
We're some gold-plated motherfucking fools.
大伙 我又发现了 这边又有反应
Hey, guys, guys, I got another one! I got something right here.
哪里
Where?
-这边 -我来
- Right here. - I got it!
-就那边 -我来 我来 我来
- Right there! - I got it! I got it! I got it!
-看好没有 -好了
- Got that one? - Yeah.
行 挖
All right, go.
-我又发现一个 -我来了
- I got another one! - I got it!
-我在这里又找到一个 -我来了
- I got another one right here. - I'm coming!
-在那边 -好
- Right there. - All right.
-你行吗 -行
- You good? - I'm good.
我找到了 妈的
I got a hit! Oh, shit!
到处都有探测反应
I'm getting hits everywhere!
-那边 那边 -好的 快挖
- Right there. Right there. - All right. Come on.
-我他妈到处都能探测到东西 -妈的
- I'm getting hits all over the damn place. - Oh, shit!
好了 放你兜里 放你兜里
All right. Put it in your pocket. Put it in your pocket.
-我这有三块 -我有一块
- All right, I got three right here. - I got one here.
接着挖 接着挖
Keep digging. Keep digging.
满山都能探测到 到处都是
I'm getting hits all over the mountain! All over the mountain!
快 来一个
Come on, give me some.
碰一个
Come on, baby.
这边找到一个 这边
Hey, I got one here. I got one here.
肯定是泥石流冲下来了
They must've fallen in the mudslide.
我有事要告诉你们
Hey, I got something to tell y'all.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
妈了个蛋的 他妈的金子
Holy motherfucking, motherfucking, mother of gold!
-他妈的金子 该死的 -你快挪开
- Mother of gold, motherfucker! - Get your ass over here!
你怎么还不快挖
Why don't you start digging, roody-poo?
该死的 我才不挖金子
Motherfucker, I don't dig for the gold!
我他妈负责找金子
I find the motherfucking gold!
-去你的 -蠢货
- Fuck you! - Silly-ass.
-小心手指 -快接着挖
- Watch your fingers. - Come on! Keep digging!
每条四万五 一共一千七百万
Forty-five thousand per bar. Seventeen million all in.
没错
Yeah.
但是我不会丢下诺曼走
But I'm not leaving here without Norman.
你以为诺曼在乎你找不找得到他的遗骸吗
You think Norman cares whether you find his remains or not?
你记得诺曼的话
You remember what Norman said.
"那金子要给我们的人♥民♥"
"That gold should go to our people."
你想说什么 兄弟
Whoa, what you trying to say, man?
这些金子应该给黑人解放运动
That gold should go towards black liberation.
对 解放我们这几个黑人 你是为自己
Yeah, our black liberation. You do for self.
我说的是黑人补偿
I'm talking about black reparations, man.
我就拿我那份
I got mine's.
那我们的人♥民♥呢
What about our people?
那我呢
What about my people?
你的那份随你怎么花
You do what you want with your share,
我们的就我们自己决定
and we'll each decide for ourselves.
-诺曼是那么说的 -你们看 奥蒂斯清楚
- That's what Norman said now. - Now, see? See? Otis knows.
诺曼希望金子能贡献给大业
Norman wanted that gold to go towards the cause.
对 你说得轻松 埃迪
Yeah, that's easy for you to say, Eddie.
你有钱 你视金钱如粪土
You rich. Money don't mean shit to you.
-我才没钱 -是哦 随你怎么说
- I am not rich. - Yeah, right. Whatever.
-我真没钱 -好吧
- I'm not rich! - Okay.
-我破产了 -你怎么就破产了 埃迪
电影精选列表